S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got in Awakening Goku! Probably my top three figures from the line. My top three includes: Perfect Cell, Android 19 and Awakening Goku.
Awake Goku 1.jpgAwake Goku 2.jpgAwake Goku 3.jpgAwake Goku 4.jpg

If anybody is a fan of the Father/Son and Perfect Cell Kamehameha battle, I highly recommend the Dramatic Showcase series. They are slightly bigger than the S.H. Figuarts, I could prove pictures if anybody is interested, but the sculpts and paint application are phenomenal. I may actually end up purchasing the Ginyu Force.

I also bought SCultures Series 5 Raditz. Very well done and the best Raditz figure/statue I have seen in the market.

Photo review of SS Trunks at Shishioh:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He looks really good! I can't wait to get him.

Crisis: I found the source, it's from a customizer named Fernando Merlos and he also used that SSB Vegeta's head from his Majin Vegeta's version:

13129203_474117372792448_192709807_n.jpg

The bad is that their images don't have more resolution :(

Fernando is a mod over at the DBZ Figuarts USA page. He posts his hi-res images there, as well as sells/auctions his customs. Last week he sold the blowing wind hair piece for SS Goku for $20 a piece. They're pretty cool. He's a cool dude.

1.jpg
2.jpg

That's a nice looking Android Saga Super Saiyan Vegeta. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

There's a Goku figure as well. Would you happen to have a photo of that?

Fernando is a mod over at the DBZ Figuarts USA page. He posts his hi-res images there, as well as sells/auctions his customs. Last week he sold the blowing wind hair piece for SS Goku for $20 a piece. They're pretty cool. He's a cool dude.

View attachment 265985
View attachment 265986

That custom head is SIIIIIIIICK! Too bad I don't facebook... anyone want to buy one for me? I'll pay and throw in a lil extra for your troubles. :monkey3

Im pretty sure he already sold out

Yeah he had a limit of 20. Im pretty sure he'll do a second batch if the mold will allow though. because clearly he had to dissapoint way to many people who still wanted one.

Im pretty sure he already sold out

:(
If he does another batch can someone hook a brotha up!?

Vegeta looks glorious. Kinda nessed up that they released that Premium Color and only a few months later they offer up a new mold.

A bootleg of Awakening Goku is upon us. https://m.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-...591616?hash=item210ff45540:g:DMIAAOSwADNXPMgo

Hah, $9.99 + $19.99 shipping. From the pics on the listing, it doesn't look too horrible other than the left arm being out of the socket heh.

SSG Vegeta just shipped from Toyz!

I didn't get my shipping confirmation from them yet. Hopefully later today.

Back