S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those added lines in the Vegeta's head sculpt, thou minor, really make his hair WAY better looking.

Looks great imo! New faces in old hair
Spoiler Spoiler:

More here
https://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3526220.htm

The new face makes him look older, looks like he jumped right out of the final fight against future cell there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Unless they have changed how the neck connects its just on by a ballpeg so as long as it fits in the neck space it will work fine. I swapped the Goku/Gohan necks about recently since Gohans is slightly taller and wider so it didnt look good with awakening Gokus head on it.

Or you can just switch the small pegs in the neck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Doing that runs the risk of ruining both the peg and hole though, my PCE Vegetas is very loose and pops off with the neck because it was removed.

Doing that runs the risk of ruining both the peg and hole though, my PCE Vegetas is very loose and pops off with the neck because it was removed.

Mine comes off with his head. Been that way since I took it out of the box.

I tried that yesterday and worked just fine. Also I usually use pliers to remove them by twisting the joint gently. Less likely to break that way. Using a hair dryer to soften the plastic may help too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I forgot to post the pics of Beerus' wacky knees the other day
In this pic you can see that there is a bit of a gap between the shin and thigh:
20160516_193656.jpg

In this one you can see that the gap is large enough to allow the knee to bend in the wrong direction:
20160516_193831.jpg

I tried pushing them in further but no dice. Anyone else have this issue, or am I the lucky one?

A glaring flaw on an otherwise flawless figure. Such a shame.

If we ever get Buuhan & Buutenks, they better fix those too. Updating that SSj4 prototype was brilliant, the executive that made that decision deserves a raise.

I can def foresee a customizer buying up a bunch of SSj4's when it's released & fitting the knee joints on older figures. Should be interesting to see.

Back