S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was still a ssj Vegeta reissue man. Sure you arent just trying to come up with reasons to hate on tamashii at this point? [emoji14]

I jk ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I guess maybe a little bit. :lol

Just bumped that he'd do a half ass release like that and in a few months time pull this on us.

@snake Indeed. This vegeta sculpt modded into majin vegeta: dear god please let that happen.

I think they could re-use the arms and legs like someone mentioned, but the hair definitely needs to be spikier

I guess the next vegeta we should expect is either Majin Vegeta or namek saga vegeta, it won't be long now untill they announce pce ss3 goku and cell

I think they could re-use the arms and legs like someone mentioned, but the hair definitely needs to be spikier

I guess the next vegeta we should expect is either Majin Vegeta or namek saga vegeta, it won't be long now untill they announce pce goku and cell

Yeah, I mentioned the arms and legs would be perfect for a Majin Vegeta release where all they would need to do is put their resources towards a head, face, and torso sculpt. Hopefully they'll use a 2.0 torso sculpt though rather than the Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta sculpt that was at Tamashii Nations. I honestly wouldn't mind waiting longer for them to take their time with it now that this Vegeta will be released in October.

You're right! Another "rumor" to be checked off the list from that post.

I don´t think it made it more muscle because it isn´t in this state long. but this is the real vegeta from cell saga and not the pce from DBS -.- im gonna sell it now by eBay. :)

The Goku you posted is third not second grade.

Nope. That Goku It`s SSJ Second Grade, not third:

Manga:

latest

Anime:
latest

https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Second_Grade

In the manga, the super vegeta size isn't very consistent too. He does look like this figure at times. I'll post some pics from the manga tomorrow morning.

Yeah you're right, Super Vegeta's size it's pretty inconsistent in the manga, however, when he fights against Cell Second form, he'is bigger than this figure

Last edited:
So goddamn stupid that Goku and Trunks are the only ones to get normal heads as accessories. Vegetto got it too, but that's only one release. There's been multiple Vegetas now.

I think this release isn't that bad, it's a shame that while it's a new mold it's not an entirely new Vegeta...but this should be the ideal Cell Saga Vegeta by far. I'm thinking of getting two, so I can display the second as my preferred Normal Vegeta. I do like how there seem to be minor changes to make this Vegeta different from Trunks too, that's always nice

I'm fine not having a normal head for this one in particular, since a normal head Vegeta wouldn't make sense for a Super Vegeta body... but we could of had a normal head for the PCE Vegeta as a special accessory in this for those who bought it at least...

Ppl are whining like little bitches over on FB..... But I'm stoked... Both Figures I have wanted for years and they are coming out in the same year!!!

Yea I don't see what the big deal is, we finally get a completely new vegeta figure, they ***** about them not giving us dbz figures and look what happens

Wrong. THAT'S second grade there, not the one in the other post. Watch the scene again.

There's also no such thing as "SSJ Full 2nd Grade."

Just check that pic I posted pages back again, and yes that's a Super Saiyan Third Grade pic, That pic was mixed between some Second Grade pics

By the way I didn't remember.. but drawing on that scene was terrible in the anime..

Last edited:
Back