S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, last console gen (ps3/360) didnt support the gen before (ps2/xbox) for this long, its time to let them die. Xbox has already stated 360s will no longer be produced, so theres really no need to keep supporting them, and with the price of xones and ps4 falling they arent unaffordable anymore.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, last console gen (ps3/360) didnt support the gen before (ps2/xbox) for this long, its time to let them die. Xbox has already stated 360s will no longer be produced, so theres really no need to keep supporting them, and with the price of xones and ps4 falling they arent unaffordable anymore.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Xb1 is priced around 300 and ps4 around 350 so its definitely not as much as it used to be, they'll most likely be on sale at black Friday again so there's another 100 discount with it

Nah never.. i really hope for more hair options. Just let use have every single hair option that all the chars have thats what they did with the clothes more less. And let use change the clothing color as well. And have abilty to go SSJ3/4/Super Blue

Ah yes ssb/ssg transformation too how can I forget :)

Oh yeah, having PS3/4 and 360/X1 games can hold he title back to maximize compatibility and stuff. Look at MGS V, Resident Evil Revelations 2 and so on.

Exactly that's why we need this game at current gen(xb1/ps4/pc) only, that way they can go ultimate Kamehameha with this

Nah never.. i really hope for more hair options. Just let use have every single hair option that all the chars have thats what they did with the clothes more less. And let use change the clothing color as well. And have abilty to go SSJ3/4/Super Blue

they should take black desert online character customisation and put it in xenoverse 2.

This was put on display by mistake. Bandai will often times make a variety of different prototypes just 'because' but this particular head was never meant to be a part of the normal release. I think it was just one of the spare heads in the container and it was an oversight by the person setting up the display at NYTF.

Beerus came in today

VFrjVeq.jpg

This was put on display by mistake. Bandai will often times make a variety of different prototypes just 'because' but this particular head was never meant to be a part of the normal release. I think it was just one of the spare heads in the container and it was an oversight by the person setting up the display at NYTF.

Since the demand was created, would that mistake ever turn into actual production?

That just adds to my curiosity on how many different prototypes there are exactly for the Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts line.

Mistake... more like "oops, sorry! you weren't supposed to see that, plz forget about it" :nono

Mistake... more like "oops, sorry! you weren't supposed to see that, plz forget about it" :nono

Tamashii is determining what the figure is based from. It's not a bad thing but it's not necessarily a good thing either. Especially when they reveal that there was other source material the figure could have been based from. Possibly source material that the majority of collectors would have preferred.

HOLY MOLY YESSS!! SUPER VEGETA WOOT! :yess:

He looks awesome! Finally a new hair sculpt for vegeta as well! I guess we were right about them scaling down the trunks body for him too. That smirk face is glorious! Im getting on this PO asap! Also, it will be great for new collectors who need a vegeta as well. Here's hoping he really will come with that trunks hair sculpt :pray:

Also here's the link to the images and the other regular release figures so far https://tamashii.jp/special/dragonball/ looks like the new trunks is actually called "super warrior Trunks" and this vegeta is probably gonna be called Super Vegeta since it says his line under the kanji, "I am super Bejita!". It also looks like it may be an october release. Darn it, now it feels too far away lol

Based on my brief observation of the pictures, looks like they gave him awakening goku's shoulders and gave him new thighs as they look a bit bulkier than trunks. Would have liked him to be a tad bit bigger and have spikier hair, but i am still happy with what theyve done.

Very nice. Could use some paint shading though. What was the last SHF DBZ figure to receive any sort of shading?

Old ver / PCE's only advantage is the smirking face. Which I doubt can be used on this body / head. Crossed arm can't be used on that body too since color would be different.

Hoping they do a taller future trunks soon.

Well, that's not Super Vegeta, or at least not Super Vegeta in SSJ Second Grade Stage as many of us hoped, and neither a SSJ/Majin Vegeta from Buu saga

2492826-super_vegeta.jpg

Finally, It's SSJ Vegeta from Cell saga; An updated SSJ Vegeta as NickElMichoacano commented days ago.. Therefore, it's official, I feel dissapointed :(

latest

And what was the point of PCE vegeta ��

Milking??

Anyway, The PCE colors and body still fit better for a DBS Vegeta, I guess

Hoping they do a taller future trunks soon.

Same here man!

Last edited:
"Very nice. Could use some paint shading though. What was the last SHF DBZ figure to receive any sort of shading?"

awakening goku has shading in his hair and muscles on the front and a little bit on his pants. Oddly, they did not shade the muscles on his back lol

also i feel like it's more of a mixture of super vegeta and cell saga ssj vegeta, although the ssj second grade from that iconic transformation picture is the one we really hoped for, but still, this isnt bad at all.

Back