S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_12036476_10154103218317492_7767.jpgC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_13263671_10154103218302492_1646.jpgC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_13254546_10154103218197492_4387.jpg what do you think? (*_*) i want it now

He should be more muscular, but at least his shoulders are more broad. Any new sculpted hair Vegeta is welcome in my book.

I will be honest, I like this new Vegeta. Not too excited since he is a slight retool of Trunks but still, the faces look nice and the hair is longer to look like super Vegeta. Yes he isnt as muscular as he should be but its close enough to the point that when posed you can see super Vegeta in there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Where did you hear that? Tamashiis website says 5616 yen, same as the rest recently.

Ah, I browse Toyark and they have a typo on their website.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I will be honest, I like this new Vegeta. Not too excited since he is a slight retool of Trunks but still, the faces look nice and the hair is longer to look like super Vegeta. Yes he isnt as muscular as he should be but its close enough to the point that when posed you can see super Vegeta in there.

Actually, In fact you could see "Super Vegeta" at any of the SSJ vegeta versions already released (Regular and PCE).. Since he calls himself Super Vegeta from the very beginning of the Androids Saga::lol

2:20

I really hope they tackle Goku in full gi with these new joints, he really needs it. I would honestly buy one for every Goku in my collection to replace the bodies!

Actually, In fact you could see "Super Vegeta" at any of the SSJ vegeta versions already released (Regular and PCE).. Since he calls himself Super Vegeta from the very beginning of the Androids Saga::lol

2:20

I just checked the manga because I was debating bout super vegeta. And yes, this is super vegeta. He isn't as big as Trunks or Goku. He didn't achieve that form when he claim he's super vegeta.

PCE Vegeta was to satisfy those that kept asking & bugging Adam Newman over & over if Tamashii would ever re-issue SS Vegeta & Trunks since they were still in high demand & expensive a couple years ago, they were going for like $400 on ebay. PCE was a loophole they created for themselves to get around their self-imposed exclusivity policy, thus PCE Vegeta was born (was never intended to be classified as Super Vegeta).. thought this was common knowledge by now??

Back