S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calm down guys, calm down
We already seen one "preview copy" opened with the crossed arms. It just isnt on the box [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There are several effect pieces and stuff not shown on other boxes technically, like Frieza's death ball.

Another classic from TFS. :lol

I didn't enjoy it as much as say Super Android 13, but they definitely put a lot of work into this one. The interactions between the villains were great, but some of the editing was jarring. Looks like an issue with the fact that the film is from 1990, and the new edits just didn't gel as well.

The lip flaps they added are usually good enough to only notice if you're looking for hem, but this time they slapped you in the face.

What do you mean?

Thought it was the death ball, but it was there. On final form Frieza's box they definitely don't show his crossed arms and such.

However at this point I think they are having so few extra accessories that it is easier to showcase a pose with each.

Just referencing that even though something isn't on the back of the box, doesn't mean it is definitely not included.

Very interesting....it could be Buu saga Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, or even Super Vegeta, those are the most likely

I'd hate to say it but that looks like a reissue of the PCE... or the original, then again those are web exclusives ... meh most likely if it is new, it's super vegeta using the new mold like armored trunks.

Yeah the PCE is a web ex too, so unless its a PCE of the PCE it has to be a new figure [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

C'mon guys, it's gonna be a: Non Tamashii Web Exclusive PCE 2.0³ EX SSj Majin Super Vegeta Turbo Special Collectors Whatever Edition... And you know it! :p

Last edited:
I hope the Jacksdo SS head fits on that, hopefully it won't look too bad

Just realized SSJ Trunks is suppose to come out in Japan the same time the Bandai even will take place.

Trunks is look great!

Thought it was the death ball, but it was there. On final form Frieza's box they definitely don't show his crossed arms and such.

However at this point I think they are having so few extra accessories that it is easier to showcase a pose with each.

Just referencing that even though something isn't on the back of the box, doesn't mean it is definitely not included.

Gotcha. The product photos on Tamashii's website are the most important photos to look at in regards to what is included. I think everything that's shown in those photos is included, right?

Just realized SSJ Trunks is suppose to come out in Japan the same time the Bandai even will take place.

Can't wait for that display. It will more than likely be Super Warrior Awakening Goku, Super Saiyan Trunks, and and the reveal of Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Also, Figuarts Ultron comes out this month (finally)

We should get the final Civil War releases by the time Infinity War Part I hits theaters.

Trunks is look great!

Gotcha. The product photos on Tamashii's website are the most important photos to look at in regards to what is included. I think everything that's shown in those photos is included, right?

Can't wait for that display. It will more than likely be Super Warrior Awakening Goku, Super Saiyan Trunks, and and the reveal of Super Saiyan Vegeta.

We should get the final Civil War releases by the time Infinity War Part I hits theaters.

Just a few weeks, then we will all know which Vegeta finally... But I'm still putting my money on Super Vegeta...

I hope the Jacksdo SS head fits on that, hopefully it won't look too bad

Yeah, I'm almost certain that JacksDo SS head will fit on that, (and it will look Great certainly! ), but nevethless, I doubt about the faces.. I mean, those Armored Trunks SS faces.

Either way, I'm painting & detailing that JacksDo head, so I hope it works!

Yeah, I would look to the tamashii images more than the back of the box. The back doesn't show everything in it.

Just a few weeks, then we will all know which Vegeta finally... But I'm still putting my money on Super Vegeta...

I'm starting to believe it will be Super Vegeta or at least be a possibility next to Buu Saga. At first I was skeptical because I would have thought they would name the release "Super Vegeta." The Figuarts Zero release is Super Vegeta but they labeled him "Super Saiyan Vegeta" so it's a possibility.

Yeah, I would look to the tamashii images more than the back of the box. The back doesn't show everything in it.

I agree. The Tamashii images seem to capture a majority of what will be included within the packaging. I think the only type of accessories that aren't shown in the images are sets of hands.

I'm starting to believe it will be Super Vegeta or at least be a possibility next to Buu Saga. At first I was skeptical because I would have thought they would name the release "Super Vegeta." The Figuarts Zero release is Super Vegeta but they labeled him "Super Saiyan Vegeta" so it's a possibility.

I agree. The Tamashii images seem to capture a majority of what will be included within the packaging. I think the only type of accessories that aren't shown in the images are sets of hands.

And thier Figuarts Zero Super Vegeta was just awesome. This one will be awesome and then some.

And thier Figuarts Zero Super Vegeta was just awesome. This one will be awesome and then some.

It is! I was against Figuarts Zero for a long time because they weren't posable but when I saw Super Vegeta in person I had to buy it. The sculpt is spectacular. I would be unbelievably excited if we were to get a S.H. Figuarts with a similar quality sculpt. It's the best face and hair I've seen for a Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Here's an old custom I made a while back of my Xenoverse character, just wanted to show it to y'all, I have SSJ+SSJ3 versions if you guys wanna see them too, just let me know.

DSCF8802.jpg DSCF8804.jpg DSCF8799.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF8802.jpg
    DSCF8802.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 257
Back