S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I'm trying to find some Dragonballs that are in scale with this figure line. The closest I can find is that 7Pc set at 4.3cm. Which these are obviously too big.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

WP_20160313_015.jpg

273a7fc17016fe6c1a657a6266c9136a.jpg

Beerus just came in today. Even picked up Ip Man this morning. My initial thoughts on Beerus? Tail isn't too heavy. Figure can stand on its own very well. The knees don't protrude as badly as the old super saiyan goku does. Thighs stretch out pretty well. The shoulders, however, are kinda hard to articulate due to the shoulder pads getting in the way. Tamashi Nations did an okay job for Beerus. Just wished they'd go with the newer shf articulation with this one.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ugh...

I hate how they tease SS4 Goku so much. And anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time we've seen Tamashii actively "improve" a "display only" prototype with updated pieces (like his new knees and elbows). I hope this points to him being the next figure after Whis.

Your engrish is an eyesore!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

A. Harassment and Threats. This forum is all about sharing and interacting with the community in respectful ways. Predatory behavior, stalking, attacking, demeaning, threats, harassment, intimidation, and inciting others to commit violent acts are unacceptable. Any legal threat, express or implied, against Sideshowcollectors.com or our membership will result in an immediate termination of your account.

do you want to get banned? cause thats how you can get banned.

Seriously im so ****ing tired of seeing all these god damn attacks towards kenshin and then act all god damn ****ing innocent. and worst of all is that this community here flakes together making you feel more powerfull, ****ing sad.

now where dafuq is my nappa :panic:

Your Nappa is currently busy haunting Majin Vegeta, in Space Hell, blood :lecture

Back