S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the rate that Bandai is releasing new DBZ characters, I kind of wish that there are good third parties tackling the missing ones. I really want Tien, Ginyu Force, Androids 19 & 20, and Nappa (if Bandai is planning not to release him after all).

At the rate that Bandai is releasing new DBZ characters, I kind of wish that there are good third parties tackling the missing ones. I really want Tien, Ginyu Force, Androids 19 & 20, and Nappa (if Bandai is planning not to release him after all).

well tenshinhan yamcha and chaos could be better than all of them.

well tenshinhan yamcha and chaos could be better than all of them.

I did mention Tien/Tenshinhan. I wouldn't mind Yamcha and Chaos/Chiaotzu. But I do want the characters I mentioned. Wouldn't say one is better than another. We just both want characters in different orders.

Hey guy here are some new photos of my battle vs Freezer, best fight ever !!!!!!!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

So he comes with "accessory-holding-hands" but no actual accessories to hold, e.g., a spoon?

I love the shots of him on the couch and with the facehugger.

It's a good thing i got a couch for Beerus to nap on.

Just received amiami billing for Beerus. Should be shipping really soon!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Getting down to my final few figuarts. I only have SS Goku, SSGSS Goku, 2012 SDCC Gohan Advanced Colors Trunks and Vegeta, Final Form Frieza, and Perfect Cell left.

So was Whis until a few days ago Orbital, theres hope! Plus, its the only display only figure there now. That gives it a high chance I would say.

Would have preferred God Goku to round off the Super figures for a while though, gotta admit [emoji14]

Edit: Oh, also just noticed ssgss Vegetas hair looking suspiciously matt and shaded now...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back