S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Mi DBS34:
Spoiler Spoiler:

So are the manga and anime now releasing the story at the same pace? Or does the manga still come out ahead of the anime? And if so, when?

So are the manga and anime now releasing the story at the same pace? Or does the manga still come out ahead of the anime? And if so, when?

The manga is simply promotional material for the anime. So I don't think we will be getting chapters for every story point. Especially since they skipped Ressurection F and somehow the anime already caught up and surpassed it.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

The anime is ahead of the manga now isnt it? Manga is released monthly, chapter nine was released mid feb and ending after Frost's first transformation.

Not dragonball z related but Does anyone know if we will ever get an sh figuarts hunter x hunter figure ?

@Mi DBS34

Yes, and:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, and:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Goku being the last one to save the day once again? Sounds about right

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if for the remainder of the show we probably won't ever explore the other universes at all. It's just U6 vs. U7 and that's it

I wouldn't be surprised if for the remainder of the show we probably won't ever explore the other universes at all. It's just U6 vs. U7 and that's it

...That would be the worst. I really hope this doesn't happen but I feel like it's a serious possibility. :(

Goku being the last one to save the day once again? Sounds about right

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if for the remainder of the show we probably won't ever explore the other universes at all. It's just U6 vs. U7 and that's it

Man, this is so likely to happen!

Which is a shame, they could explore all the universes, this could lead to another 300 episodes easily with a decent writing... I usually don't criticize Toriyama, I was okay with the Beerus saga (actually enjoyed it), accepted Golden Freeza (unecessary but ok) but now... They could have used Piccolo better, Gohan should be making his comeback, Vegeta deserve more attention (let's see now what will happen) and now only this 6 vs 7 and that's it... Man, what a waste.

It looks like the following:

If I am not mistaken, Toriyama did a lot of things that wasn't of his like in DBZ because the company producing (wisely probably) told him not to, otherwise people would not like and it would be bad for the anime.

So it looks like he said that he would make another arc for Dragon Ball, but he needed to be the one in total charge and he would choose everything that would happen... And then we see what's happening. Jesus Christ, he could make DBS be something awesome like DBZ was, he would get even more rich, DBZ would make more money than avengers and a figure would be released every 2 weeks and ok, I'm going too far :rotfl but come on that's a lot of potential wasted...

Can't agree more Mipacs. The thing about DBS is that it had and still has great potential but so far it has yet to truly deliver.

Crisis I hope you're wrong lol but honestly it may just be the case. That would be the most disappointing thing of all time and would absolutely scream laziness and unoriginality.

It's still too early so there is time for the series to blow us away. I'm feeling hopeful even though so far things are looking bleak.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

He's similar to George Lucas... when he had total control with no one else offering their assistance, we got the prequels. Which were okay, yet most would agree lacked the charm of the classics. That's what happens when you don't collaborate ideas, personally write the scripts yourself, etc.

Sometimes when you become so successful you surround yourself with yes-men that agree with all your decisions for better or worse & don't have the balls to say lets incorporate practical effects & animatronics with the CGI instead of 100% greenscreen or turning Gohan into a ***** probably isn't good character development Mr. Toriyama

At least with the prequels, they added A LOT of backstory and material to the Star Wars universe (and I actually enjoyed Episodes 2 and 3 :monkey3). With DBS however, we're getting new stuff but it's actually retconning certain elements and is adding even more confusion to an already confused universe. Not to mention that it's very lackluster in both it's execution, presentation, and material.

Were what, close to episode 40 of Super and I still haven't watch a one :lol

I've read better fan fiction to be honest.

Worried this shelf might collapse. Disregard that peanut butter and tuna collection!

SH Fig DBZ.jpg

Man they way you guys have been talking about DBS keeps getting me less and less excited for the English dub :(

People are salty that it's not exactly what they hyped it up to be. I'm very happy to watch new episodes week after week and just enjoy it for being more Dragon Ball. It's not like they are destroying the old series. The people who want nothing more than the old series status quo can still throw in the Blu-Rays or DVD's of whatever they want to watch.

Stuff like this though I just find amusing:
Were what, close to episode 40 of Super and I still haven't watch a one :lol

I've read better fan fiction to be honest.

Simply reading other peoples opinions instead of forming your own is one of the worst things that create an echo chamber of hate toward a media that you haven't even experienced!

I'm not going to sing the shows praises or anything, it definitely has it's good points as well as bad points. I was at least under the assumption that people that are upset by certain episodes or the series at least watched even SOME of it.

The discussion over Frost's character in particular has made hilarious posts on Reddit that I have read about people who feel wounded about him, yet then later admit they didn't even watch any of the show.

People are salty that it's not exactly what they hyped it up to be. I'm very happy to watch new episodes week after week and just enjoy it for being more Dragon Ball. It's not like they are destroying the old series. The people who want nothing more than the old series status quo can still throw in the Blu-Rays or DVD's of whatever they want to watch.

Stuff like this though I just find amusing:

Simply reading other peoples opinions instead of forming your own is one of the worst things that create an echo chamber of hate toward a media that you haven't even experienced!

I'm not going to sing the shows praises or anything, it definitely has it's good points as well as bad points. I was at least under the assumption that people that are upset by certain episodes or the series at least watched even SOME of it.

The discussion over Frost's character in particular has made hilarious posts on Reddit that I have read about people who feel wounded about him, yet then later admit they didn't even watch any of the show.

Usually when a good majority of viewers hate something, it's ****. I know enough about Super without watching it to have a valid opinion.

Back