S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCE trunks came in. Don't want 4 trunks so I might custom two of them. Or swap out the Armored trunks head on em if Armored comes with 3 hair sculpts.

9b15ac695e9d2b3dced778db3c23ec35.jpg

afaaae48e6d03f76b54113094b165bbc.jpg

f04df53e39866b510669f867efcb2c68.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Great pictures khan! Quick question is the og vegeta levitating behind trunks customed colored? Looks darker than the one I have

They are amazing. I got the yellow blue and purple ones. The problem is that they are a little pricey and very hard to get a hold of. When he posts them for sale they usually sell out in minutes.

Man they're beautiful, I noticed too that they didn't have a price tag on the page which is a bummer, and it also gives you the option to buy them with the light effect which is really cool, guess I have to keep an eye out for the next release

Man they're beautiful, I noticed too that they didn't have a price tag on the page which is a bummer, and it also gives you the option to buy them with the light effect which is really cool, guess I have to keep an eye out for the next release

With shipping and an obitsu stand they are about $30 each.

Great pictures khan! Quick question is the og vegeta levitating behind trunks customed colored? Looks darker than the one I have

It's actually the original ssj release with the crossed arms from the scouter Vegeta. I don't have the balls to customize lol. Though I'm thinking about it for a trunks to swap out the arms and get a vest type look instead of the jacket.

Follow his Facebook page. It's the easiest way to keep up with his releases.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Follow his Facebook page. It's the easiest way to keep up with his releases.

Will do thanks for the tip!

It's actually the original ssj release with the crossed arms from the scouter Vegeta. I don't have the balls to customize lol. Though I'm thinking about it for a trunks to swap out the arms and get a vest type look instead of the jacket.

I see, definitely looks really good with the powered down head, I have the same head swap but with the PCE Vegeta and I love it, I'm hoping the Armored trunks crossed arms will be the same color/compatible with this Vegeta, also if you do end up customizing trunks like that, can you share it here with us to see :)

With shipping and an obitsu stand they are about $30 each.

That's a reasonable price, I don't mind :)

that's the best Spirit Bomb representation i've ever seen! too bad we'll never get our hands on it

You think you can show use how the lighting effect looks on a taller figure? Like Cell/Goku?

Here ya go, man! This is with one of the taller figures. You'll definitely need the longer ones for a figure like Vegetto. In the pic, there's two long ones on each side, and a shorter one coming over his back. I would even possibly consider putting another shorter one coming up in front of his legs. I hope he puts them up for order again soon because wouldn't mind getting a few more for another figure.
1ff4fa53ea5c0f977d8eb8930f5904f5.jpg
79b4bcca350d75e4528b3e4ad8bb8abf.jpg

Daaaamn that's a sick display! Wondered where they got the effects from, not just that spiritbomb but also the ones used for zero vegeta and goku.

Back