S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how to fix this RK? Dont post that kind of rubbish in the first place! You dont get a free pass because of your spelling etc.

You arent free to say that sort of thing anywhere, certainly not here.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You know how to fix this RK? Dont post that kind of rubbish in the first place! You dont get a free pass because of your spelling etc.

You arent free to say that sort of thing anywhere, certainly not here.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Also agreeing with this. I dare Rkenshin to stated any of this out in the open.

btw I'm not critiquing you rkenshin, there's a difference. And no, you don't care what anyone says, don't lie.

Rkenshin sent me a private message to apologize but I still feel it's half-assed. So no, it's not cool yet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I stand by this post. Everything about this post. And every other post basically agreeing with it.

This is exactly why no one likes you, Rkenshin. Please just do this whole forum a favor, and leave. Or delete system 32. Or throw your computer out the window. Stop posting stupid, contrived bull **** that makes no sense due to your very poorly typed out posts. And stop getting angry at every silly thing. Go take your Spanish/Latino stupidity out of here.
Actually his stupidity has nothing to do with being spanish/latino, do not enter in his same game!
Quite surprised that youre asian! I've always imagined you Wesker-looking xDDD

Long time ago I sent RKenshin a private message, and his spanish is not good either, I seriously doubt if this guy is even spanish or latin american

Also agreeing with this. I dare Rkenshin to stated any of this out in the open.

btw I'm not critiquing you rkenshin, there's a difference. And no, you don't care what anyone says, don't lie.

is not what you say, is the form how you say.

when i make that post it was just a opinion about DBS and it was only to Angelo, because he ask specifically to me. Not to offend japanese or chinese. ok? i don want talk about this issue any more, ok guys? This will be my last post about this.

Rkenshin sent me a private message to apologize but I still feel it's half-assed. So no, it's not cool yet.

I firmly believe you.
Actually his stupidity has nothing to do with being spanish/latino, do not enter in his same game!
Quiet surprised that youre asian! I've always imagined you Wesker-looking xDDD

Long time ago I sent RKenshin a private message, and his spanish is not good either, I seriously doubt if this guy is even spanish or latin american
Well that was the thing, generalizing him like he generalized Asia to show him what it's like. And believe me I would to look like Wesker. Or have that voice at least, you could move mountains that voice.... :drool

I'm not sure about where Rkenshin is really from, I know he claimed to be Spanish, made some Spanish posts and forced someone here to translate them (probably one of the worst things RK did in here, not gonna lie) for us, and that guy even had to type back in Spanish. I forget who it was, but I wouldn't be surprised if even his spanish is terrible. But regardless, wherever he's from, doesn't excuse his poor English. There are tons of non-English speaking people on this forum, and they all try to speak it. They do it much better than RK ever could.

Why not just completely ignore him so he won't have a reason to post? If no one ever replied to his rude posts then he would just go away.

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

is not what you say, is the form how you say.

when i make that post it was just a opinion about DBS and it was only to Angelo, because he ask specifically to me. Not to offend japanese or chinese. ok? i don want talk about this issue any more, ok guys? This will be my last post about this.
Mission not accomplished. We want this to be your last post. Ever.

I kid. I kid! Or did I?

New effects just came in. What do y'all think?

6c17ae0fe7329b7846d5a863672fe016.jpg

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Those look amazing! Much better(for dbz) than the actual tamashii thunder effects imo. Where did you get it and for how much?

Wow the lightning effect. Where did you get that? Would look great for chidori nagashi.

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

Oh , and I finally got my pce trunks today. Sure hope datong does their Trunks soon.

Yeah, they are the Can of Beams effect! I wish I would have bought more now. I can't remember the exact price for them, but they're some of the cheaper effects. Somewhere between like $7-12. There's a long one, and short one. What you saw in the pic is two short ones, and a long one in the back. They also come in yellow. I'll be buying some more when he puts them on sale again.

Oh , and I finally got my pce trunks today. Sure hope datong does their Trunks soon.

Lucky you! Still waiting on mine from Toyz in the Box. I hate waiting...the struggle is real.

Hell yeah I wanna get those, the Kamehameha effects, and some Sailor Moon effects. His work is so much better than anything Tamashii could do

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Anyways regarding Beerus, what do you guys think about the box? I know some don't like it because it's different design from the old ones but personally I think it looks sick. I'm wondering if this will be the new style going forward or if it's simply for just standard releases and everything else will be the classic style.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I mean, I love the box but that was the one effing thing that they seemed to be consistent on until SWA Goku and now Beerus, the box design.
SHF DBZ Boxes01.jpg
Well I guess Gold Frieza, 16, Cell and Broly weren't consistent because of the size of the box, but the art was the same.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I mean, I love the box but that was the one effing thing that they seemed to be consistent on until SWA Goku and now Beerus, the box design.
View attachment 250128
Well I guess Gold Frieza, 16, Cell and Broly weren't consistent because of the size of the box, but the art was the same.

I care more about the consistency of the figures than the boxes but I know the feels. I can definitely understand why people wouldn't like it but had they gone with this design in the first place, I think it would've looked so much better. At the end of the day I don't really display the boxes so they could come in plastic baggies for all I care but that's just me :lol

Anyways regarding Beerus, what do you guys think about the box? I know some don't like it because it's different design from the old ones but personally I think it looks sick. I'm wondering if this will be the new style going forward or if it's simply for just standard releases and everything else will be the classic style.

I really like the new box style, but it looks like with the Trunks and Vegeta release they are showing that the web exclusives use the old style, and the standard releases will get this new style.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

Back