S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only Red Goku Goku's power was brrowed. Gold God and Blue God are his own power.

In order to attain Blue in the first place, he needed to have god ki unlocked (which was done through the ritual). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure had Goku not done the ritual and got the same training as Vegeta, he would've unlocked it all the same. The way I see it, the ritual is essentially just a shortcut to unlocking god ki. Goku had the opportunity whereas Vegeta didn't and was forced to train for it. They both may have gotten it through different means but the end result is all the same.

I don't think Goku will always be stronger than Vegeta now; though it's hard to pinpoint exactly how equal they are, I think the gap has closed quite a bit in Super. Vegeta has always been a better tactician (when he's not letting androids get absorbed :lol), and a genius when it comes to fighting.

In DBZ, Goku always trained to get stronger to protect his friends and comrades, which I believe may have put him a few steps ahead of Vegeta since his intentions were always pure and he had no personal grudge against him so he could focus more. Vegeta on the other hand would strive to be stronger simply to surpass Goku and get a one-up on him, an obsession which I feel blinded and prevented him from reaching his true potential. When you fight to protect something you love and hold dear to you, the hunger to become stronger comes natural. Doing so out of obsession will only get you so far and Vegeta has changed that now I feel.

Goku if anything is starting to regress as a character, while Vegeta is growing and improving. Goku's always been a bit of a dumb ass and that's one of the qualities that makes him so lovable - it's just that they've made him so dumb now it's almost like he's become the TFS version of himself dumb. I mean having to be told by by someone else (Vegeta) that his opponent (G Freeza) is running out of ki, yet on Namek he was able to spot that weakness with Freeza with no problem as a SSJ.

I'm surprised Goku even passed the test in the tournament to be honest. :lol

I can't agree anymore. Goku was always playfully dumb and goofy but not a complete moron like DBS has made him. It's really frustrating that they're doing that to him.

The one thing I love about Super is how evenly matched Goku and Vegeta are. Hell, Vegeta may even be stronger at this point. It's nice to see my boy in the limelight even if it's just for a little bit cuz we all know that ****'s not gonna last.

I absolutely love this. It's like Goku and Vegeta are adopting the Naruto and Sasuke dynamic. They are equals rather than the main character speeding ahead. And I love how Vegeta achieved his godly form without the ritual. That is a huge feat to me, better than achieving SSJ3 for sure like I initially wanted to see.

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

A few lines from the recent Forbes article.

“Eventually the idea is that we do want to do a Tamashii Nations event in the US.”

“In terms of our biggest brand in the US, that would be Dragon Ball. If we look at our data, our Dragon Ball products are selling more than most of our Western licenses. In terms of overall sales, Dragon Ball is definitely our biggest seller.”

We also do big surveys at all our events, in some ways that’s one of the primary reasons we do the events. That way we can ask people what S.H. Figuarts do you want next."

“The big thing here is how we are merging the creative back end into the distribution, so you have these impressive displays of figures. That’s new and we’re bringing this feedback back to the Tamashii Nations team here at Bandai, so they can have that dialog with the retailers, allowing them to pitch items that will work for those outlets. Obviously, those retailers know their customers better than anyone else, so that insight is really key.”

“So while I can’t say anything now, in the future we have some very impressive US trending licenses being included in the S.H. Figuarts series."

“I can’t say much now but there will be big announcements coming up.”

"There are new series driving new toys as well. We also help with the co-production of that too, not to mention with the new Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya anime.”

I will buy whis, he will look awesome knocking out beerus😎

OR SITTING AT A TABLE EATING FOODS AND GETTING ALL GIDDY

he better come with a changeable underbody and foods, lots of em.

oh ****, umaru chan comes with pudding D:

Bandai Brazil Review coming soon:

Captura de pantalla 2016-03-03 a la(s) 11.05.41.jpg

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2016-03-03 a la(s) 11.05.41.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2016-03-03 a la(s) 11.05.41.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 112
Thanks for the laugh RK, holy **** was that a hell of a post. I got the gist of it but the amount of ignorance in it was staggering. Perhaps it's a cultural thing but dude...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

....and THAT, folks, is why most of us have no time for him. Ang asked a simple question and he goes on some insane rant, most of which is untrue or makes zero sense.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That is the true! -.- if you not like it, sorry.

Dude, you're grouping in Chinese and Japanese together when they're completely different cultures and races. You're a Spanish speaker so you may understand it better this way: It's like saying all Latinos/Hispanics are Mexican which is ignorant af. Also the homophobia is through the roof. You're not gonna get any sympathy talking like that.

Anyways regarding Beerus, what do you guys think about the box? I know some don't like it because it's different design from the old ones but personally I think it looks sick. I'm wondering if this will be the new style going forward or if it's simply for just standard releases and everything else will be the classic style.

Dude, you're grouping in Chinese and Japanese together when they're completely different cultures and races. You're a Spanish speaker so you may understand it better this way: It's like saying all Latinos/Hispanics are Mexican which is ignorant af. Also the homophobia is through the roof. You're not gonna get any sympathy talking like that.

not, but is true. do you want that i lie? no. i not say all of them. if the issue is i say chinese japanese, well forget it. Jesus Christ

not, but is true. do you want that i lie? no. i not say all of them. if the issue is i say chinese japanese, well forget it. Jesus Christ
We're not implying that you're lying. We're saying that you're making a blind generalization. I'm Asian. Clearly, I am offended by your statements.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Anyways regarding Beerus, what do you guys think about the box? I know some don't like it because it's different design from the old ones but personally I think it looks sick. I'm wondering if this will be the new style going forward or if it's simply for just standard releases and everything else will be the classic style.

I like it. I guess we'll find out about the boxes when Whis ships since he's an web exclusive.

This is exactly why no one likes you, Rkenshin. Please just do this whole forum a favor, and leave. Or delete system 32. Or throw your computer out the window. Stop posting stupid, contrived bull **** that makes no sense due to your very poorly typed out posts. And stop getting angry at every silly thing. Go take your Spanish/Latino stupidity out of here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand by this post. Everything about this post. And every other post basically agreeing with it.

This is exactly why no one likes you, Rkenshin. Please just do this whole forum a favor, and leave. Or delete system 32. Or throw your computer out the window. Stop posting stupid, contrived bull **** that makes no sense due to your very poorly typed out posts. And stop getting angry at every silly thing. Go take your Spanish/Latino stupidity out of here.
Now..now..now...
That's too much hostility to the guy for one day. You forgot to say "por favor".

Now..now..now...
That's too much hostility to the guy for one day. You forgot to say "por favor".

He deserves no por favor :lecture no mas!

(p.s. I'm Asian too so yeah)

I stand by this post. Everything about this post. And every other post basically agreeing with it.

no one call you here-.- stop, answer me, i only accept critics from decent people. You are the only one i don't care. say everything you want, i just don't care. i talk with tinlunlau who was the first to be offend, and i think is everything ok now. Its not necessary that you back again with this issue-.- when i post it, the answer it was only to Angelo, and was not to offend anyone.

Back