S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, definitely. People have been asking for the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan head sculpt to be released in regular Super Saiyan colors and this gives Tamashii the solution. Any other possible Goku and Vegeta release has Tamashii intrigued.

I don't. For either Goku or Vegeta. Goku's hair is fine but if we get a new Vegeta head sculpt for that I'd be horribly disappointed in Tamashii for not doing that with Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta in the first place.

I would really like them to re-color Super Saiyan Vegeta's faces. As much as I like the original/Premium Color Super Saiyan Vegeta, I can't stand faces that look off to the side. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta's grunting face is fantastic. The shouting face seems off but I'll need to see it in person.
In light of SSJ3 Vegeta, I can see them having done this regardless. But this justifies it, at least.

Goku's hair is fine, true, but maybe a tweak would be neat I guess. Vegeta totally needs one, no matter what and I would like to see Vegeta's old faces recolored or fixed. Make them face forward, that's one thing I whole heartedly love about Scouter Vegeta, his faces all face forward. I've seen people buy Datong Vegeta and repaint the faces, they look great. I hate that about SSJ Vegeta, especially because it doesn't even look good! Base Goku's yelling/kamehaha face works fine but Vegeta's side glance faces are rather poorly done.

i don't understand why Goku y Vegeta even have to go SSj anymore. The "God" transformation was supposed to make prior SSj transformations look like childs play.

if anything, Toriyama should make them turn into the red-haired SSG if they ever want to revert back. but i guess that look was just like a 1 & done deal though huh

Well, that's what I thought. I didn't even think they COULD go back to Super Saiyan anymore. I never though of the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan as a chosen transformation but as a complete takeover once their bodies became accustomed to the god ki.

Apparently a lot of Japanese Super Saiyan fans have been asking for this though. :dunno Hopefully Toei isn't allowing the Japanese fan-base to be in control of creative.

The Super Saiyan God transformation was a one-and-done ritual that, according to Super, didn't even need to happen! :mad: Was Toriyama in charge of the Battle of Gods/Resurrection F Saga or was that all Toei? I thought Toriyama wrote only the first few chapters to both movies and then began writing the aftermath with Vados and Champa.

I honestly dont get it when people are bidding for an item that starts at a low price and they bid 15 times in a row making the price sky rocket for no reason.
there just making the price higher for themselves.Its not helping anyone man, not even yourself.
:cuckoo: .:gah: :rotfl

In light of SSJ3 Vegeta, I can see them having done this regardless. But this justifies it, at least.

Goku's hair is fine, true, but maybe a tweak would be neat I guess. Vegeta totally needs one, no matter what and I would like to see Vegeta's old faces recolored or fixed. Make them face forward, that's one thing I whole heartedly love about Scouter Vegeta, his faces all face forward. I've seen people buy Datong Vegeta and repaint the faces, they look great. I hate that about SSJ Vegeta, especially because it doesn't even look good! Base Goku's yelling/kamehaha face works fine but Vegeta's side glance faces are rather poorly done.

It's disappointing that Tamashii didn't add detail to Vegeta's head sculpt when the majority of the Post-Cell Saga releases have had the newer/updated designs. Vegito, Ultimate Gohan, and SSGSS Goku have all received the treatment. Vegeta stands out SO MUCH! I mean even Adam Newman was saying that people understand the pricing on Japanese imports. If anything needed to be updated, it was Vegeta's hair sculpt. I wouldn't mind the extra $5 slapped on to the pricing if they updated it. They brought the hair in closer but without the lack of detail it's rather pointless and a slap to the face.

Scouter Vegeta had amazing faces. The sculpting on the faces are different between Scouter Vegeta and Super Saiyan Vegeta where the eyebrows and brow wouldn't match but I do agree about the repainted Scouter faces looking really nice. The Super Saiyan Vegeta faces restrict the figure's posing abilities, it drives me crazy. It's nice in some instances but when a lot of the times I wish I had a Super Saiyan Vegeta facing forward. That's a huge reason why I'm looking forward to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta. That grunting face is perfection. I already have his base set-up and I all I need to do is place him in there. Goku's Kamehameha face is great but, yet again, only for some instances. The SDCC 2015 Exclusive face is amazing. Easily my favorite Normal Goku face in the line.

I couldn't find the Krillin head on Broly because it was back in November of 2014 but here's the Goku head on Broly that somebody just posted on Facebook...

12743596_682950471247_583339010844331786_n.jpg

Weird that Goku and Vegeta have to go SS in DB Super. I heard someone say its so they can sell more toys and stuff, and that's probably true. Hope they don't have to go through other transformations like Ss2 and ss3, because I'm one of those people that wants all forms/outfits in my collection and will buy them even if they appear for a few seconds lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Weird that Goku and Vegeta have to go SS in DB Super. I heard someone say its so they can sell more toys and stuff, and that's probably true. Hope they don't have to go through other transformations like Ss2 and ss3, because I'm one of those people that wants all forms/outfits in my collection and will buy them even if they appear for a few seconds lol.

I'm exactly the same and now I have to buy an extra SSGSS Vegeta and Goku just cuz of that lol

It's honestly pointless that they have to go SSJ and like Ang said, I thought they couldn't go anymore. The way I figured, the SSGSS was just them going SSJ but with god ki unlocked. Now it begs the question, wtf is SSGSS?

I'm exactly the same and now I have to buy an extra SSGSS Vegeta and Goku just cuz of that lol

It's honestly pointless that they have to go SSJ and like Ang said, I thought they couldn't go anymore. The way I figured, the SSGSS was just them going SSJ but with god ki unlocked. Now it begs the question, wtf is SSGSS?
The anime's explanation will probably be that they're holding back to save their ki for later opponents in the tournament. The real reason, they can sell more toys lol.

if Toriyama's writing were better then the team would've been teen Trunks & Goten as SSj2s, Ultimate Gohan (he never lost strength), Piccolo, Vegeta & Goku as SSGods

What would the sideburns be for?

Oh, I just think it's kind of odd to have him turn SSGSS and then loose his side burns. I also prefer the accuracy, but it's not a big deal. But, as Deano mentioned, I genuinely want the beard look. :lol

I'm now curious about that. I remember when Crisis and I were coming up with a bunch of ideas for all the possibilities that the original SSG transformation opened up in regards to fleshing out Saiyan and Tsufuru lore. That was thrown out the window with SSGSS, and now I'm confused with bringing back SSJ. I can't complain because the blond hair was and still is perfect, and I'll never be sick of it.

I honestly dont get it when people are bidding for an item that starts at a low price and they bid 15 times in a row making the price sky rocket for no reason.
there just making the price higher for themselves.Its not helping anyone man, not even yourself.
:cuckoo: .:gah: :rotfl
ebay is full of insane, starved idiots. That's all I can say. :lol it doesn't make any sense, yeah.
It's disappointing that Tamashii didn't add detail to Vegeta's head sculpt when the majority of the Post-Cell Saga releases have had the newer/updated designs. Vegito, Ultimate Gohan, and SSGSS Goku have all received the treatment. Vegeta stands out SO MUCH! I mean even Adam Newman was saying that people understand the pricing on Japanese imports. If anything needed to be updated, it was Vegeta's hair sculpt. I wouldn't mind the extra $5 slapped on to the pricing if they updated it. They brought the hair in closer but without the lack of detail it's rather pointless and a slap to the face.

Scouter Vegeta had amazing faces. The sculpting on the faces are different between Scouter Vegeta and Super Saiyan Vegeta where the eyebrows and brow wouldn't match but I do agree about the repainted Scouter faces looking really nice. The Super Saiyan Vegeta faces restrict the figure's posing abilities, it drives me crazy. It's nice in some instances but when a lot of the times I wish I had a Super Saiyan Vegeta facing forward. That's a huge reason why I'm looking forward to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta. That grunting face is perfection. I already have his base set-up and I all I need to do is place him in there. Goku's Kamehameha face is great but, yet again, only for some instances. The SDCC 2015 Exclusive face is amazing. Easily my favorite Normal Goku face in the line.
I wouldn't have minded the $5 either, and yeah, all of the release since Cell Saga have improved designs and it's great. Vegeta needs less of the shaft. Hell, they were willing to make a non-canon design for Vegeta with SSJ3, so why not do it with an official release? :thud: I wouldn't have minded paying an additional $5 either!

Scouter Vegeta has truly fitting faces, it's why I need to display a base form Cell Saga Vegeta :lol and yes, the faces on SSJ Vegeta are restricting. The kamehaha face ain't bad either, no where near as bad as SSJ Vegeta's side glance faces. Even then, I use the SDCC 2015 face for instances and it works because Goku made that face a number of times.

Adam says that Tamashii wants fan input and he wants us to be loud about it.

Fans: Nappa! Majin Vegeta! Tien! More villains!

Tamashii: Did somebody say Jaco?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Do you know where these polls he mentioned are located? Or where we can voice our opinions/concerns at all?

I'll 3rd that. I already have a mapped out display for each Saga and then another display for each Goku (and hopefully Vegeta if Tamashii stepped up his releases) transformation. I'll have to buy another SSGSS Goku and Vegeta as well. :lol

Yeah, I just don't understand how they're able to go back to Super Saiyan. I honestly believe it was because a lot of fans were asking for it to come back and, like Snake Boss mentioned, to have more products to sell.

if Toriyama's writing were better then the team would've been teen Trunks & Goten as SSj2s, Ultimate Gohan (he never lost strength), Piccolo, Vegeta & Goku as SSGods

That would have been the go-to if this were Dragon Ball Z. As we've been discussing lately, Toriyama is writing Dragon Ball Super by distancing itself from Saiyan lore.

I wouldn't have minded the $5 either, and yeah, all of the release since Cell Saga have improved designs and it's great. Vegeta needs less of the shaft. Hell, they were willing to make a non-canon design for Vegeta with SSJ3, so why not do it with an official release? :thud: I wouldn't have minded paying an additional $5 either!

Scouter Vegeta has truly fitting faces, it's why I need to display a base form Cell Saga Vegeta :lol and yes, the faces on SSJ Vegeta are restricting. The kamehaha face ain't bad either, no where near as bad as SSJ Vegeta's side glance faces. Even then, I use the SDCC 2015 face for instances and it works because Goku made that face a number of times.

I swear somebody at Tamashii doesn't like Vegeta or his fans. I enjoyed seeing Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta but that was a HUGE troll move by Tamashii. They could have simply been having fun but I know it upset a lot of Vegeta fans. Majin Vegeta will determine how Tamashii truly feels about the character.

I was hoping the Premium Color Super Saiyan Vegeta came with crossed arms because I would put a normal head, plus Datong heads, on Vegeta and then display him in the Cell Saga and Battle of Gods display. Luckily I have the Figuarts Zero Super Vegeta because there have been times where I've wanted to pose Super Saiyan Vegeta performing Final Flash and the side face is so off-putting! The straight face doesn't work because he doesn't look as if he's straining himself. Even Piccolo's side face bugs me. It's perfect for Special Beam Cannon but any frontal attack is out of the question. Every release should come with a grunting or shouting face looking forward. SWA Goku came with both of them. SSGSS Vegeta is coming with both of them. Either one or the other or both should be a requirement for every release.

I'm terrified he's going to come after Whis. :panic:

Do you know where these polls he mentioned are located? Or where we can voice our opinions/concerns at all?

Polls are normally at conventions like SDCC and NYCC but you can voice your opinion/concerns through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and the surveys that come with each release.

...Everybody takes those surveys, correct?

Tell us where to go:chase

EDIT: Thanks angelo, oh, and what surveys? Lol I've never knew of any surveys

I'm convinced about this with Vegeta too, Ang. And PC Vegeta should have had crossed arms because that still looks dumb with trying to cross his arms, and it would have been a simple recolor. I'd gladly take that over the Final Flash hands. I might just put my OG SSJ Vegeta with Scouter Vegeta's crossed arms. I agree on the faces, and if they do come with sideways glances, they should have a regular and the glance. SSJ2 Gohan Armor Trunks have that with their stoic faces and while Gohan has a shouting face with sideways glance, it works surprisingly well.

Also same on FiguartsZero Vegeta, but that was a gift from a bestie who knows my love for Vegeta so yeah

Back