S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know you can man, I thought you meant pictures [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Okay... I'll be man enough to admit it... i didn't read the date of their post. It was an old post from 3 years ago. My bad!

No big dbz update from them yet.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Hey its cool man. I think I will have to curl up into a ball if they recolour him again!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I got my awakening Goku signed by Sean Schemmel today. Anyone else ever met him? He wasn't quite as personable as some of the other actors I've met at cons. Then again, I kind of froze up and didn't know what to say to the voice of my ultimate childhood hero!

Yeah, that'll definitely happen to your hero. I never met him but I think Chris Sabat is the fun one though. I went to a panel and Sean Schemmel seemed very methodical. Not in a bad way but that it's more of a profession to him where Chris Sabat has fun interacting with fans.

Not another one i have to review haha!

Edit: Hmm, just checked and i dont see anything new on there, you sure man? Their posts are all messed up for me all of a sudden though.

Yeah, the Datong weibo website has been stuck on old posts for a long time when ever I go to it.

i wish Datong would find a way to replicate the Nappa prototype. they would make soo much money man

Yeah, that'll definitely happen to your hero. I never met him but I think Chris Sabat is the fun one though. I went to a panel and Sean Schemmel seemed very methodical. Not in a bad way but that it's more of a profession to him where Chris Sabat has fun interacting with fans.

Yeah, the Datong weibo website has been stuck on old posts for a long time when ever I go to it.
Oh god.... I remember the time I met Chris Sabat in Toronto. Dude kept talking to me like Beavis and Butthead. (He did his Butthead voice) And wrote "To Garry. Very Scarry" (this is exactly how he wrote it and he spelled my name wrong too) I don't remember meeting Schemmel. Not a big fan of the English dub so it's not a big deal to me.

Ron Perlman is a cranky guy. I dunno how he gets along with Guillermo del Toro!

Is it the same convention from the photo that Crisis posted of Marvel/Star Wars?

(Tamashii/Bandai must be getting secretive about selective brands and their prototypes. No close up on Black Panther and still don't have a clear picture of Jango Fett and that's from October.)

Datong weibo says one of their figures is being delayed. It's not dragonball related so its irrelevant to us. But it is their latest post

I'm really hoping they tackle SDCC 2015 Goku and SDCC Gohan at some point. Shame they only focused on the SDCC Vegeta that was less desired.

Guys, ive said it before, but to burst bubbles I dont see us seeing anything new until SDCC at least, more likely the japanese cons in October. We have just seen too many protos already, they wont show more except maybe the new PC releases rumored.

I've preordered pc Vegeta from them a while back and they charged me in full

Pretty good first-time customs, CFFJR!

Hm, I don't see how it would act as a stand-in when his label was for that release/figure. All the other Goku releases were in that display other than Normal Goku but they labeled/showed him as Angel Goku.

Automatic payment for pre-orders.

Thanks! Will the PO price be the same when it's instock at least for a couple of days?

Guys, ive said it before, but to burst bubbles I dont see us seeing anything new until SDCC at least, more likely the japanese cons in October. We have just seen too many protos already, they wont show more except maybe the new PC releases rumored.

^^^ This so much. Dunno about the rest of you guys, but I'd much rather get some release dates rather than more protos at this point :lol

The only new protos I'd really wanna see is Majin/Buu Saga Vegeta and Nappa. The rest of the stuff is solid enough and I'd just want definitive dates for. The two Buu's, SSJ4, Whis, and all the other Goku's (except Angel) are more than enough to satisfy my personal hunger for figures. There's already a good year's worth of releases in protos so they just need to go ahead and finalize em!

The good thing about them is that if they happen to lower their price they'll refund you the difference. Really honest people to be doing that. Gotta love ToyzintheBox

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Got to admit that I was disappointed with Toyzinthebox this time around.

They tossed the figures in the box between two thin pieces of newsprint paper. Very sloppy and lazy packing work. They don't normally do that....

The only new protos I'd really wanna see is Majin/Buu Saga Vegeta and Nappa. The rest of the stuff is solid enough and I'd just want definitive dates for. The two Buu's, SSJ4, Whis, and all the other Goku's (except Angel) are more than enough to satisfy my personal hunger for figures. There's already a good year's worth of releases in protos so they just need to go ahead and finalize em!

add Shenron to that list :monkey3

Got to admit that I was disappointed with Toyzinthebox this time around.

They tossed the figures in the box between two thin pieces of newsprint paper. Very sloppy and lazy packing work. They don't normally do that....
That worries me since I just ordered from there for the first time...

The good thing about them is that if they happen to lower their price they'll refund you the difference. Really honest people to be doing that. Gotta love ToyzintheBox

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Didn't know they did that, awsome and I personally prefer they charge me full price that way I don't spend it on other things

Question to those that are against peg holes in the back. How do you feel about those ball knee joints shown on the ssj4 goku? I'd feel like the new knees would look really bad from the back, much more so than a peg hole

Back