S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@big D that would-be interview with an ex bluefin worker contained him saying there would be batch of anouncemnts somewhere in the spring...

I think we'll seea new anouncement in the next month or two for sure, but I think it'll be a figure we've already seen. If not multiple.

All I want as of right now is a Buu, I will be happy with any version. We pretty much have all the main Villains for Z expect for Buu.

At this rate we're going to get Garlic Jr before ANY of the Majins.

Seriously, when they first released the protos of Buuhan and Buutenks, there was a really high chance that all of Buu forms will be released. Not just his final form like Cell and Frieza. Of course tamashii will at least fork Kid Buu over. Question is when?

I would love a Bardock. Every time another event rolls around, I hope against hope that we'll see him. Cross your fingers for Wonderfest!

Also, I wanted to show you guys my custom Gohans. I'm rather pleased with them, especially the blue gi version. Its the first time I've sculpted any kind of musculature, and I think it came out pretty decent. They both need a few paint touch ups though, which I haven't gotten around to yet.

Like? Hate? Indifferent?

Pretty sweet customs you have there. You used hobby masters for the paint app?

Guys, ive said it before, but to burst bubbles I dont see us seeing anything new until SDCC at least, more likely the japanese cons in October. We have just seen too many protos already, they wont show more except maybe the new PC releases rumored.

Yeah. I don't believe Tamashii will announce more than 2 Goku releases for 2016 but we still have a lot of other options such as Whis, Vados, Champa, Gohan/Gotenks Super Buu, Jaco, SS3 Vegeta, and Nappa. That's excluding PC releases. So unless Shonen Jump will show us otherwise, we won't be getting any real surprises like we had last year.

Thanks! Will the PO price be the same when it's instock at least for a couple of days?

There's special "early bird" prices once they're put up for pre-order. So it depends if the pre-order has been up for awhile because then they'll raise it a few dollars.

Question to those that are against peg holes in the back. How do you feel about those ball knee joints shown on the ssj4 goku? I'd feel like the new knees would look really bad from the back, much more so than a peg hole

I have no problem with the ball knee joints from the back.

I would rather take this...

Spoiler Spoiler:

To allow the figure to get rid of this...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Question to those that are against peg holes in the back. How do you feel about those ball knee joints shown on the ssj4 goku? I'd feel like the new knees would look really bad from the back, much more so than a peg hole
They dont, because the star wars figuarts already use them:

2460c26fd04155210a5293f4e2c22fa9.jpg

Edit: Didnt realise Ang had already posted a pic, oh well xD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I debated leaving that in or not, figured it would be funny. I will be making a comparison of Vegeta and Trunks next week!

nice review deano!.I was just about to post mine here too lol.well if you guys want to see another PCE Trunks here ya go.

Hey thanks! Btw the more the merrier, nice quick review! I subbed on my other channel for you (just because I want to keep my review channel clean of subs etc)

I would say the figuarts looks closer to the anime than that does honestly. Tamashii did an amazing job on the androids, especially the faces, it saddens me that they dont seem to be doing as well as they should have, but you can chalk that up to the usual "villains dont sell as well in Japan"

"villains dont sell as well in Japan" and i dont know why, but for any reason i prefer the villians! *_* omega-shenlong janemba S17 Cooler SBuu GarlickJr *_* and Tao Pai Pai (he will be released with kid goku) for sure! but well i not believe they not show any sh figuarts :(

From Tamashii.jp website - "This time, the Tamashii Nations does not have a booth alone, we have planned some of the display at the beginning of other companies sponsored booth." Next event is New York Toy Fair starting on 13 February.

Back