S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this has ever been discussed yet, but I'm itching for a Bardock. Seems like he would be relatively easy to pull off, modifying the Goku head sculpt a bit. I hope to see him sometime..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody's itching for a Bardock. :lol

Actually, Tamashii has a lot of the parts already made. Parts from Super Saiyan Trunks such as the top part of the armor/torso and the legs from the waist to the shins. They could reuse SWA Goku's arms from the shoulder to the elbows. They just need to add the tied knot on the back to Goku's head sculpt. That's a good chunk of the figure right there.

Edited:
So did you tag tamashii on the Majin Vegeta?

Not yet. I was thinking of tagging them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Edited: Not sure where to post* it on Facebook. My phone won't allow me to post it through Instagram. Posted it on Twitter.

I would love a Bardock. Every time another event rolls around, I hope against hope that we'll see him. Cross your fingers for Wonderfest!

Also, I wanted to show you guys my custom Gohans. I'm rather pleased with them, especially the blue gi version. Its the first time I've sculpted any kind of musculature, and I think it came out pretty decent. They both need a few paint touch ups though, which I haven't gotten around to yet.

Like? Hate? Indifferent?

dunno why they never released this figuarts zero

zero-01.jpg

I would love a Bardock. Every time another event rolls around, I hope against hope that we'll see him. Cross your fingers for Wonderfest!

Also, I wanted to show you guys my custom Gohans. I'm rather pleased with them, especially the blue gi version. Its the first time I've sculpted any kind of musculature, and I think it came out pretty decent. They both need a few paint touch ups though, which I haven't gotten around to yet.

Like? Hate? Indifferent?

These look pretty good! I hope some day we get official versions from Tamashii though :pray:

Going back to the pic Crisis posted, im sure I heard from people at that event that ssj3 Goku was a "stand in" because the PC one wasnt ready to be shown. Makes sense since whats the point in showing him and not the other released figures?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Loving all the pictures posted.

Finally catching up, I'm really behind. Just ordered Goku God SS, Golden Frieza and Awakening Goku.

Toyzinthebox is now my goto shop for figuarts. Do they charge your card for preorders or once they come in stock?

Going back to the pic Crisis posted, im sure I heard from people at that event that ssj3 Goku was a "stand in" because the PC one wasnt ready to be shown. Makes sense since whats the point in showing him and not the other released figures?

Was it Tamashii reps that said this? I hope it's true cuz now I really want a BoG SSJ3 .

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Honestly I have no idea. That pic is from the event back in October iirc, I remember hearing it back then.

Did Tamashii ever display anything at Wonderfest? It's tomorrow isn't it? I hope we see the PC's and other stuff then and if not, at the next event.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I got my awakening Goku signed by Sean Schemmel today. Anyone else ever met him? He wasn't quite as personable as some of the other actors I've met at cons. Then again, I kind of froze up and didn't know what to say to the voice of my ultimate childhood hero!

Like? Hate? Indifferent?

Awesome customs, I really liked teen gohan the most !

Finally catching up, I'm really behind. Just ordered Goku God SS, Golden Frieza and Awakening Goku.

Toyzinthebox is now my goto shop for figuarts. Do they charge your card for preorders or once they come in stock?

I've preordered pc Vegeta from them a while back and they charged me in full

Just checked Datong‘s weibo blog and it looks like they are doing another repaint on SSJ Vegeta. Yet again!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Pretty good first-time customs, CFFJR!

Hm, I don't see how it would act as a stand-in when his label was for that release/figure. All the other Goku releases were in that display other than Normal Goku but they labeled/showed him as Angel Goku.

Automatic payment for pre-orders.

Just checked Datong‘s weibo blog and it looks like they are doing another repaint on SSJ Vegeta. Yet again!

Not another one i have to review haha!

Edit: Hmm, just checked and i dont see anything new on there, you sure man? Their posts are all messed up for me all of a sudden though.

Not another one i have to review haha!

Edit: Hmm, just checked and i dont see anything new on there, you sure man? Their posts are all messed up for me all of a sudden though.
I read Chinese.

Back