S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, they work for me? Strange.

Edit: nope, cant revert it from a clickable link, so heres a pic instead. He is on aliexpress.

HTB1KUjVLpXXXXbkXVXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

Aliexpress now have the bootleg auras (blue, yellow and purple) for £10 each free shipping, looks identical honestly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've thought about picking up the purple/pink one, but does anyone know who I could accurately use that one for? I wish I could strip the color off of it somehow, and color it red with a transparent paint. Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

I posted a few pages back pics of the pink aura with Scouter Vegeta and Jakks Super Buu. Assuming the Buu's come out, the pink auras could be used for that. Also Frieza could possibly work too since iirc he has a pink aura.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I posted a few pages back pics of the pink aura with Scouter Vegeta and Jakks Super Buu. Assuming the Buu's come out, the pink auras could be used for that. Also Frieza could possibly work too since iirc he has a pink aura.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is that paint on the aura, or is it the color of the plastic?

Are they shorter than the real ones produced by Tamashii?

got my PCE Vegeta.I really like it.I wish there was the cross arms though.

Attachments

• ppp.jpg
    ppp.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 180
Is that paint on the aura, or is it the color of the plastic?

Are they shorter than the real ones produced by Tamashii?

The plastic is colored pink. I don't have the real ones yet but I'm assuming they're the same size judging by all the pics I've seen. It's a really solid effect piece though but I can't really compare it to the real deal just yet.

i liked the episode 28.
Now its something new.
It looks the history can help change the impression that i have from the lastest 27 episodes! (for bad design) -.- 27 episode! to get something that i considered good!

Lmao, I love Vados already. Picking on Champa constantly and teasing him. Finally we're gonna be able to see the true DBS and I'm pretty excited to see where it goes. Hopefully it gets better than what we've gotten so far!

Untitled.jpg

Yeah, the new story will hopefully freshen up our beloved series. They say Dragonball Super's prepared for 100 episodes right? Still lots of chances to redeem itself and make the journey to the last episode a more enjoyable one.

Don't forget you're heading toward Mr. Nipples.

LMFAO@that clip prod. Okay I want Fat Buu to have Cartman's voice now. TFS pick up on this.

The plastic is colored pink. I don't have the real ones yet but I'm assuming they're the same size judging by all the pics I've seen. It's a really solid effect piece though but I can't really compare it to the real deal just yet.

I figured it was. They need make a red knock off one. It'd nice to go with my Namek Goku!

i gotta hunch that the final season of Super will be a conflict that encompasses ALL 12 universes

and as expected Goku will be the only one that can save everybody

Does anyone know if Trunks goes Super Saiyin while wearing the armor and short hair? Thought I've seen it, but not sure anymore. I'm asking because I'm considering swapping heads on my figuarts, but don't know if its even accurate.

Back