S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Silrian that's ****ing amazing dude :hi5: I have my Freezer in that same exact pose! Although I am saddened you parted ways with the Androids, it was for the best. Hopefully you made a lil profit on them!

Thanks man, at least it's not ALL vanilla poses right.:lol
No significant profit, I wanted to sell them fast and settled for a net no-loss bid with some change. Got no issue with that though, I take care of my stuff and barely used these so I like that another collector had a good deal, and I had them for a while for free and got fast cash.
It's not a moral thing though, I see it as practical in the bigger scheme of things to allign mutual interests. I just try to be the guy I'd like to have across from me so to speak and purely practically I think that adds to keeping a hobby fun. And I mean, having a hobby where I can unload stuff fast and without loss is pretty great imo. It's risk free fun at no one else's added expense the way I see it. I settle for that.

tumblr_o1dnoeaoAr1s4ie08o2_1280.jpg

In front of one of my computers speakers:
tumblr_o1dnoeaoAr1s4ie08o3_1280.jpg

i would've switched places with these two gokus

Color of the PCE feels a bit cartoony / toyish vibe. While the OG feels like an adult collectible that represents the anime colors.

Hopefully after a while it grows on me as I'd hate to shell out OG money.

Was wondering if anybody who's purchased from Nippon yasan before could shed some light on how fast do they ship, the way they pack and if they mark value down?

Was wondering if anybody who's purchased from Nippon yasan before could shed some light on how fast do they ship, the way they pack and if they mark value down?
With mine I use their 4 day shipping, they usually have it processed for the end of the day except on weekends, and they mark down if you ask them nicely, but the comment section is easy to miss if you are in a hurry to order.Its always well packed with bubble wrap in a box just big enough so it doesnt move about.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

With mine I use their 4 day shipping, they usually have it processed for the end of the day except on weekends, and they mark down if you ask them nicely, but the comment section is easy to miss if you are in a hurry to order.Its always well packed with bubble wrap in a box just big enough so it doesnt move about.

After using Anime Island exclusively for years I'm going to give Nippon Yasan a try. Just received a £300 order from AI and they didn't remember to lower the value correctly, which means I've had to pay a further £30 ($50) to get my items from customs :mad: Plus they kept me waiting much longer than normal to send out my order. They've been fantastic for the past 4 years and I've spent thousands at their site, I cant believe how much they've gone downhill recently :(

On the plus side Awakening Goku and the new effect pieces are awesome, still cant figure out what to do with most of the water effects though :dunno

Great focused display Silrian, I'm glad you had the Androids at least for a while as I was able to rip off your A17 fighting pose.

i would've switched places with these two gokus

I thought about that as well, but I like the new goku too much to put it up there.:lol Also, piccolo and goku fought frieza together when goku wasn't ssj yet, so I like it for that. + seeing piccolo and normal goku together is cool too cause it reminds me of DB.

Thanks, deano. I'll keep that in mind. I just ordered a figuarts Bruce Lee so it's not gonna incur any tax.

Also, I'm wondering if there's any sites that still sell that yellow aura thing for super saiyan a? Thinking of getting it for Goku.

Aliexpress now have the bootleg auras (blue, yellow and purple) for £10 each free shipping, looks identical honestly.

Translated DBS Manga Chapter 8:

Dragon Ball Super Chapter 8 translated - Album on Imgur

Don't see the point of Buu even being there if he's just gonna be disqualified but it could be part of a greater plan. Perhaps Gohan will make a sudden appearance...

Btw, nice display Sil! I'd like to see that Namek Vegeta as an official release one day. It'd be such an easy cash grab for them

wow, so the "original Saiyan homeworld" rumor from years back is actually true. who'da thunk it

Don't see the point of Buu even being there if he's just gonna be disqualified but it could be part of a greater plan. Perhaps Gohan will make a sudden appearance...

Btw, nice display Sil! I'd like to see that Namek Vegeta as an official release one day. It'd be such an easy cash grab for them

And they'll dub it as PCE and take away some of the accessories while increasing the retail price. :lol

And they'll dub it as PCE and take away some of the accessories while increasing the retail price. :lol

That would be yet another classic Tamashii move. I actually wouldn't mind a PC Scouter Vegeta now since with the Cell Saga Vegeta and SSGSS Vegeta having no normal heads, we're in desperate need of them. A Buu Saga Vegeta could serve the same purpose, but in their minds why create a new mold when they can repaint an old one and slap a PC label on it?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Translated DBS Manga Chapter 8:

Dragon Ball Super Chapter 8 translated - Album on Imgur

Thanks bud and thanks for the link! Perhaps they do wanna pull one on the audience and Gohan is gonna be the fifth member after all?
wow, so the "original Saiyan homeworld" rumor from years back is actually true. who'da thunk it
Orr they made it true.:lol
Lol, but it'll haz dat sheeeen.
That would be yet another classic Tamashii move. I actually wouldn't mind a PC Scouter Vegeta now since with the Cell Saga Vegeta and SSGSS Vegeta having no normal heads, we're in desperate need of them. A Buu Saga Vegeta could serve the same purpose, but in their minds why create a new mold when they can repaint an old one and slap a PC label on it?

Why don't we just get ONLY vegeta and goku from now on. Just years on end with 'oh he a slightly different shade, and belt' boom PC edition. Like they become TOTAL cashgrab whores lmao. This goku has wings, this vegeta has a face more, this vegeta has a face less, but his crotch has a sheen! This vegeta has a pink shirt! This Goku comes with a bowl of noodles! Farmer Goku, sleeping Vegeta. Goku. Vegeta. More Goku. More Vegeta. "Vegeeeeetaaaaaaaa"

PePhloA.gif

Sorry to interrupt the discussion but I need to ask, is there a reputable general import figure group on Facebook that has a large number of members that you guys enjoy? I've grown weary of Ageless Geeks, mainly due to Alex Blas. I'm definitely interested in being part of a group to discuss figures and to have access to quick and easy sales/trades but I'm not interested in being part of a group that supposedly revolves around one seller (a seller that openly price gouges on newly released figures that can always be bought for lower prices elsewhere). I didn't join for the sake of driving profit to his business, I joined to be a part of a collecting community. Guess I should also say, this forum is good but I've grown accustomed to using Facebook groups and would like to stick with them.

I can actually see a scenario where after the tournament Goku and Vegeta go to Planet Salad, meet other Saiyans, have a jolly good time and then encounter an evil Saiyan thus beginning Saiyan Saga 2.0. Personally I wouldn't mind that since seeing other Saiyans even if they're from an alternate universe would be sick, assuming they aren't just counter versions of existing ones.

Back