S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I decided to try what some folks were asking and pulled Goku apart, and the sash belt actually fits very well on awakening Goku! So much so that my second awakening Goku will actually have the sash.

f487e2f0ba21caa288879e5df108c0e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looks awesome!!!!

That ending will forever be one of the most bs parts of the franchise. I wish DBS fixed it but as suspected they stuck with it.

I hope Vegeta gets to kill the next villain cuz the Goku saves the day thing is just tired out at this point. Bad guy threatens everyone. Everyone fights only to get their asses kicked while waiting for Goku. Goku appears, and everything's gravy. EVERYTIME.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I know. The way the made gohan looks like some mere skinny human with no muscle in his green tracksuit and got wacked out like he was yamcha is ridiculous. What's the point of building him up over the namek and cell saga then :lol

At least vegeta is still looking good and have decent screen time and fighting scenes.

Greatest saiyan team for me would be the mid 90s Goku, trunks and vegeta. Heck they even made those special edition figure set which I bought then. I think they are worth quite a bit now, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Last edited:
I know. The way the made goban looks like some mere skinny human with no muscle in his green tracksuit and got wacked out like he was yamcha is ridiculous. What's the point of building him up over the namek and cell saga then :lol

Exactly. They undid all of his character development in one scene. I can understand him getting weaker but not THAT weak. Can't even maintain SSJ, come on now!

I have a feeling that since Piccolo will be fighting in the tournament, he may just attain some type of Namekian god ability so he can at least put up a fight. Maybe it's with this new power that he trains Gohan with. I just wanna see Gohan get back into the fold after the utter embarrassment he suffered. He didn't deserve what he got, poor guy.

I think this is the Buu I like the most.

image.jpg

image.jpeg
But I also what the Buuhan to display it against Vegetto

Exactly. They undid all of his character development in one scene. I can understand him getting weaker but not THAT weak. Can't even maintain SSJ, come on now!

That was just good ol fashioned bad writing. If any of us were writing fan fiction or whatever, literally 0% of us would portray Gohan like that.

They gotta be more mindful of established character development man, cuz dumb **** like that has been known to make or break shows & fans will tune out real quick, and they won't know why. Gohan may not have the fighting spirit like his father, sure, but he wasn't no pushover, either

Story was too light and very predictable. They should've made him resurrect his dad and bro and have them each fight vegeta and gohan for the semi climax battle and have Goku to fight golden freeza in the final as gohan and vegeta weren't a match for golden freeza.

Instead the whole thing was just a friggin training session for Goku and vegeta , with the rest of z fighters along with gohan just becoming sidekick and fan service:lol

That right there would've been sick and also would've made Cooler canon and that's just [emoji847]

Terrible writing is something that has been plaguing DBS especially since the movies didn't necessarily have inherently bad writing. They weren't great but the execution overall was better than the show. It's come to be expected that inconsistencies are just a norm with Toriyama and the DB universe. Only time will tell what Gohan's ultimate fate is. So far it's looking good but YOU NEVER KNOW what that crazy ol Tori's gonna do next.

Fate is similar to George Lucas and Star Wars.

toriyama should just disneyfy dbz, at least it would get more publicity and more merchandise for us. :lol

He kinda already is what with toning down the maturity of the show and trying to be more funny although Disney's actually not too bad now in that regard. I just want some serious stories and characters. A progression to DBZ shouldn't be more lighthearted like it is now. Where's the seriousness? The evil villains that aren't motivated by ****ing food and other ********. I want that damn it!

If they ever make an imperfect cell i hope he comes with an extra tail to reenact when he absorbs that would be
Sweeeetttt

uploadfromtaptalk1453108655487.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

As for ssj3 vegeta prototype if it ever gets released i hope the end product looks similar to this

1b7c8497d919f5bc63e9e08e0ba89552.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1453109569027.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1453109569027.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 103
Thank you my friend.

If you have any suggestion about how I should pose the figures, feel free to give your advices! :wink1:
Your display seems perfect for canofbeam's beams, with the space and the background. I'd add effect parts definitely... Poses, I don't know whatever you prefer.:lol Perhaps if you can shape crumbling rocks, that moment where Goku has fully powered up kao ken 3 for the first time and jumps toward vegeta? I always loved that moment anyway...
I have a feeling that since Piccolo will be fighting in the tournament, he may just attain some type of Namekian god ability so he can at least put up a fight.
Please Kami, yes... I really hope Piccolo will become stronger, he and Goku are the OG DB head honchos, hell Piccolo IS ****ing Kami, the creater of the OG dragonballs (OG asin the first we saw) and Vegeta is clearly the staple new character of DBZ. I like them as the three strongest. Then Gohan, Goten and Trunks.
He kinda already is what with toning down the maturity of the show and trying to be more funny although Disney's actually not too bad now in that regard. I just want some serious stories and characters. A progression to DBZ shouldn't be more lighthearted like it is now. Where's the seriousness? The evil villains that aren't motivated by ****ing food and other ********. I want that damn it!
Me too and above all because contrary to arguing that DB was already more humoristic, it DID have the dramatic layer beneath it, including villains with simple and or wacky, but not ridiculous motivations. TBH, I feel DBS isn't showing anything that makes me say 'yeah, this series was worth telling'. It feels like over 50% a cashgrab to me.
It looks cool too!

W4QMdmO.jpg

Oh ****, sick dude! You could make an awesome stop-motion gif of his transformation with that.

Back