S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a 'You sit the hell down, b****' moment if I ever saw one!

giphy.gif

Gotta say they handled the beat down way better than the movie did IMO, only thing that wasn't as good was the art. Easily the best part in in the DBS anime thus far.

Makes we want that SSJB Vegeta figuart even more now. :panic:

While the figure is disappointing for various reasons, I absolutely LOVE Vegeta's new look. It's still his classic Saiyan armor style only tweeked to look more modern. The gray jumpsuit is perfect on him and he really makes the SSGSS transformation look GOOD. I too can't wait for this figure despite the lacking aspects of it.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

You know I was against the gray at first but how the SSGSS aura makes it appear blue is just awesome.

Agreed, Vegeta is my favorite character, and I can't wait to get his PC figure and the SSGSS figure! Now, if only we can get a Super Vegeta and a Majin Vegeta!

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Same here, I actually ordered a PCE Vegeta last night and hope to have it by the middle of next week. I will also second the Super Vegeta request for sure.

latest

Okay that's nice to see. I really think it suck that we didnt get to seehow they got ssb's. First time transformations are usually great. As for his suit, I do like both goku and vegetas new look, though having seen the manga, I wish vegetas jumpsuit was a darker shade of grey. I still also like that thrir hair is now like yhe ssj eye çolor (more or less). But i just cant form any serious attachment to dbs. The buu arc now feels dramatic compared to the comedyfest tht is dbs.

Fear crisis is right, dont expect to see any other grown up Trunks. In which case I only have a vague liking for Gotenks.
Apart from kid buu and tien I can only see myself buying versions of characters I already have.

Did you like that kid buu proto Bane?

Oh and epic setup Havok! Not to ***** though but shouldnt the aura and electricity colors be reversed?

You know I was against the gray at first but how the SSGSS aura makes it appear blue is just awesome.

Same here, I actually ordered a PCE Vegeta last night and hope to have it by the middle of next week. I will also second the Super Vegeta request for sure.

latest

I triple on the Super Vegeta, he's too awesome for them not to make

Anyone thinking about getting the datong frieza to custom make his cut in half version? I was thinking of just ordering one to do so, but I'm not sure about detaching the arm from the elbow joint, like if it need's to be broken or not. Any ideas?

When the time comes they announce Nappa to be released, they'll say it's Dragonball Super Nappa version :)

reincarnatednappa.jpg

He's not in hell, he got reincarnated into a chef!

IMG_0377.jpg
This is the DaTong Scouter Vegeta. The scouter was clear but not very clear so i got some modeling sand paper and removed the caked on clear paint and then re painted it clear red mixed with clear white to get it to be not so red. the finished result.IMG_0384.jpg

Last edited:
Did you like that kid buu proto Bane?

I didn't know they made one. I'm sure it's good because Tamashii has done a great job with pretty much anything. The only figures I don't like are Cell, Android 16, and Future Trunks. Like I said, I won't be buying Kid Boo because I have to save for other figures, but I would love to see it if you would like to post it! Heck, maybe I will get it since my collection is based around Goku and Vegeta, and that fight is such a pivotal moment in their relationship. It would certainly validate me getting my 3 Boo arc Vegetas that I've been saying that I'd buy for the past 3 years! :lol

Actually, I think it would work for me! I'm going to display my collection like this:

1. Kid Goku (and Kid Vegeta if they ever made him but I doubt it)

2. Saiyan arc Goku vs Vegeta

3. SWA Goku vs Freeza (and I guess dead Vegeta on the floor :lol)

4. Goku and Vegeta vs Broly (unless we get an updated Cell figure, then I'll sell Broly)

5. SSJ2 Goku vs SSJ2 Vegeta

6. Boo arc Goku and Vegeta in Fusion Pose with Vegetto above them

7. SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta vs Kid Boo

8. SSJG Goku with regular SSJ Vegeta looking up at him

9. SSJGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta training

10. Goku and Vegeta family display with Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, Kuririn, Cyborgs, time travelling Armored Trunks and Bardock

I think that focuses my collection!

I know this was all going on a few pages ago but had to say my piece...

I was a dedicated Anime-Island fan up until just a few months ago when they started fudging things up, sending my package without my unit number which almost resulted in it being returned to them (good thing I know my mailman...), delaying sending other packages until I contacted them about it and splitting orders I didn't ask them to split. I think they were doing well before because they weren't as popular/getting as many orders. Now that I know they are a measly two man operation, I understand why. I'm sure when Amazon stopped carrying SHF that they got a big increase in the number of sales they were doing and have become overwhelmed. Now, they have too much on their plate and as a result are providing shoddy service. I'll get stuff from eBay when it makes sense but I'm pretty sure all my pre-orders will be with Toyz or Nippon-Yasan from now on.

Also they REALLY scaled back on the accessories with Trunks. Wow. They cut out faces from both heads and got rid of a handful of hands... Yea, I just typed that. I'm really glad I got a second OG Trunks. I do like the color saturation on the PCE though. It looks more like he hopped right out of a cartoon err anime.

So I decided to try what some folks were asking and pulled Goku apart, and the sash belt actually fits very well on awakening Goku! So much so that my second awakening Goku will actually have the sash.

f487e2f0ba21caa288879e5df108c0e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wait, prodigy is that something you just warmed up to? I didn't know anyone else liked it, but me! I loved his and Goku's new design from the start. Did you see how it looks in the classic art style? I think it looks cool there as well! I posted the attachments if you are interested.

I think Vegeta was the only one with blue. I believe Gohan, Kuririn, and Piccolo's aura was white.

I liked it from the very beginning too! Never got why people were hating at first. He looks sick and Goku too!

So episode 27 was actually really good. I loved the beatdown Vegeta gave Frieza and it was MUCH better than the movie, animation aside. Ending still sucked with Goku getting all the glory and bs but it was expected. Loved how Goku mentioned that he needed help attaining god while Vegeta did it by himself. That made me feel real good as a Vegeta fan :)

Nice to see that Gohan may be coming back. Still inexplicable how he got SO weak but who cares if he's actually gonna get back into the fold. I have a feeling we'll see him make his SSGSS debut after the tournament saga is over. Now DBS truly begins.

So I decided to try what some folks were asking and pulled Goku apart, and the sash belt actually fits very well on awakening Goku! So much so that my second awakening Goku will actually have the sash.

f487e2f0ba21caa288879e5df108c0e9.jpg

Did you heat up the joints with a hairdryer or anything before you popped his torso off? I want to take mine off but I'm worried I'll break it.

Its just a balljoint, same as the others so it just pops off, its just elongated so takes a bit to pop. Quite safe though!

Did you heat up the joints with a hairdryer or anything before you popped his torso off? I want to take mine off but I'm worried I'll break it.

when you're on the toilet, you don't have to warm your ass cheeks beforeheand in order to push it out. you just apply a lil bit of pressure & mission accomplished. same thing with SH Figuarts

I wanna take the torso off but was kinda afraid it would break. Cuz there is a bit of a gap between the torso and the hip. It's been bothering me for quite some time.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

when you're on the toilet, you don't have to warm your ass cheeks beforeheand in order to push it out. you just apply a lil bit of pressure & mission accomplished. same thing with SH Figuarts

This gave me my first laughter of the day :D

Back