S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have PC Vegeta and Datong PC Vegeta? I'm going to get the official one but to my eye it doesn't look much different from my datong.

i thought one of the reasons they even made PC Vegeta, aside from OG Vegeta's expensive exclusivity, was for people that didn't wanna settle for the bootleg. The "Premium Color Edition" is essentially a glorified reissue, without officially calling it a reissue so to speak. that said, i don't see any logical reason someone would buy a Datong PC Vegeta for their collection, aside from perhaps review purposes or something

to each their own tho!

Finally It's here !!!!!

image.jpg

Finally Anime Island shipped my SWA goku! Practically speaking I think SWA Goku all but concludes my collection. Majin Vegeta is my only real want now.

Don't see myself buying the new Trunks or having to buy PC Vegeta just to color match them (thanks for the comparison pic Orbital!). SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu would be nice. I'm giving up hope on Tien let alone a Bojack Trunks.

I have one request: if it's possible could somebody show me a picture of the cell/buu era goku belt on SWA Goku? It seems SWA Goku's belt is floating and removable. Could be cool to make a later era variation on by swapping the belts.

Not a very helpful response to that question but I have seen it done and other than the belt looking too clean on the body it appeared to sit well on the figure.

So i get some interesting news for anyone getting the RoF shodo neo figures. I was able to find actual in stock product photos of them and instead of getting that sort of aqua deep metallicish look for the hair, it's actually a very pale blue, i guess equivalent to the platinum blonde some of you guys like. Can't say that I'm not a bit disappointed, but i also had a feeling that ofcourse it was not gonna look like the proto photos haha It's all good, I am still excited for the figures, i'll try to post the pictures later.

Yo, Deano! Looks like you're not the only one with a missing tail.

From their weibo...

You guys aren't so serious with your release of Frieza this time. Mine is missing a tail and the figure stand is missing the front piece! Please supply us with the missing pieces!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk
Oh, wow, so they messed up with a few huh? Thanks for the heads up Tin!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, here it is! New and improved setup and all, let me know what you guys think. Also put up a first order stormtrooper review, link is in the star wars thread, or you can just look through my videos :)

Well, here it is! New and improved setup and all, let me know what you guys think. Also put up a first order stormtrooper review, link is in the star wars thread, or you can just look through my videos :)

Can't wait to get my frieza in the mail. Crossing my fingers that mine comes with both tails.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Crossing my fingers that mine comes with both tails.

lol the fact that you even have to say that is ****ed up. imagine if that was a general Tamashii issue we had to worry about, SHF would die out real quick

i thought one of the reasons they even made PC Vegeta, aside from OG Vegeta's expensive exclusivity, was for people that didn't wanna settle for the bootleg. The "Premium Color Edition" is essentially a glorified reissue, without officially calling it a reissue so to speak. that said, i don't see any logical reason someone would buy a Datong PC Vegeta for their collection, aside from perhaps review purposes or something

to each their own tho!

I bought it months ago because i wasn't sure if i was going to get the Bandai PC one, it's flawed but more sturdy that my Bandai scouter Vegeta. I just wanted to know if anyone had both and if they compared them.

random thought:

Tagoma's huge spike in power, from being just as strong as Dodoria & Zarbon, to being able to spar with Freeza & hold his own against everyone else, to Gohan being almost at the level of God strength, to him now being barely able to maintain SSj1 & now being dropped with a single punch, to Freeza being on par with SSG just by training within 4 months on an asteroid, with all that in mind, now leads me to believe Yamcha of all people, can make a serious comeback.

let dude train with Whis in a week & he'll become a SSj3. anything is possible now

Nah, Toriyama established that Yamcha is at the point of no return for power ups :lol at least the likes of Tien and Krillin had their moments in Z even, that were good. Yamcha? hahahaha

Well anime island has now completely forsaken me. After moving to a new city two months ago and changing my address, they still sent Awakened Goku to my old address. And this was AFTER receiving confirmation that they were sending it to my new place, they still done ****ed up.

giphy.gif

They don't have a 1-800 # (which is a new trend apparently), so I looked up their office number up in the phone book and called them. They weren't huge fans of that. Turns out only two people work at anime-island... More like anime garage. Some guy runs it out of his house sounds like... Talk about small company. I confirmed that my two other preorders were in fact going to the correct address, but all future orders will not be placed through anime island. What a circus over there... Sheesh!

If you use anime island abandon ship, fellas.

Well that's a relief. The figure that was in the review was probably sprayed with gloss similar to how the SSGSS Goku had that mark on his face. Beerus looks fantastic again [emoji4]

a379400461b0fc6ad97256cb4d96258b.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back