S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just 2 little kids without nothing to do in Life! the problem here is that you 2 think are the best. The reality is that both are the biggest suckers.

tumblr_ncwaixJ91S1suump4o1_250.gif

Just 2 little kids without nothing to do in Life! the problem here is that you 2 think are the best. The reality is that both are the biggest suckers.
If they're without nothing to do in life, it means they have something to do in life. Duh!

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Oh I gave up trying to deal with RK a long time ago. Time and again I tried reasoning and everytime ^that^ is the kind of reponse I got. Do what you will, I have my popcorn ready [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Before this battle starts, where is everyone getting their PC vegetas that are already shipping?

Before this battle starts, where is everyone getting their PC vegetas that are already shipping?

I got mine from a small Japanese retailer on Ebay. I was skeptical at first since I've heard horrors stories with pre-ordering imports from Ebay, but I'm glad it worked out.

this lightsaber hilt shall indicate Star Wars spoilers so procede with caution

8==========D

Spoiler Spoiler:

8==========D

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:
Nice lightsaber ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler Spoiler:

8==========D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

@arqu, im getting my PC vegeta's from Nippon-yassan.

My Anime-Island haul for labor day also came along with partial shipment from 4th of july, came in a big box and it's awesome haha

Also if anyone want's to improve the SSB goku's smirk face it's really easy! Just use brown gundam real touch marker and a cotton tip and wallah! it's really well done! wish gohan's came out just as good, but they made his eyes too far apart :(

Oh yeah, as for RK, i read his posts but i just ignore them and don't bother responding haha

Attachments

• labor day haul AI.jpg
    labor day haul AI.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 93
  • ssb goku smile fix.jpg
    ssb goku smile fix.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 94
I REALLY appreciate you guys using spoiler tags for that Star Wars stuff. I haven't seen it yet so it means a lot. Seems like the internet in general has been pretty good at making it easy to avoid spoilers for this movie. I'll probably catch it this weekend.

Nice haul, misterW! I gotta get a few of those flame effects once my last pre-order on Anime-Island is shipped and my wallet stops screaming for help. heh

Just avoid youtube comments, they spoil without shame
I REALLY appreciate you guys using spoiler tags for that Star Wars stuff. I haven't seen it yet so it means a lot. Seems like the internet in general has been pretty good at making it easy to avoid spoilers for this movie. I'll probably catch it this weekend.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

also my DBZ shelf getting too crowded once again, i may have to start storing away older figures :horror please excuse my WIP goku haha (he's one right next to SWA goku, still need my extra SWA goku and matte paint to finish him up).

Attachments

• dbz shelf.jpg
    dbz shelf.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 111
Back