S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:offtopic:

anyone watched/going to watch The Force Awakens tonight? Just bought my ticket for tonight :lsvader

Just came back from watching it. Really good film :blissy The sense of relief that it was actually decent washes away all the prequel pain, well most of it :)

Watched it this afternoon. Still processing.

Kylo is a menacing villain. Finn was funny and charming. Rey is badass. Chewie is old. Poe is actually not horrible. Luke is... :monkey1

FiguartsZero EX Vegeta announced!

380044.jpg

Looks he has the PC SSJ Vegeta colors, even the hair...which is kinda bad considering Trunks and Goku have similar paint jobs.

Woah! That sculpt is incredible! Thanks for posting!

Just came back from watching it. Really good film :blissy The sense of relief that it was actually decent washes away all the prequel pain, well most of it :)

I'm glad you liked it! It was very much a let's get this series back on track or greatest hits type of film, and I can't wait for Episode VIII to push the story forward. I don't even care about any superhero hero movies anymore. Star Wars is back!

...okay, I still really want to see Tarzan though.

Looks good but something a little off about the hair. Maybe the way all the spikes are sculpted?

for me, I dunno but nearly all the Figuarts ZERO statues thus far have something "off" about them. from like SS3 goku's T-Rex arms, Trunks awkward twerking pose, etc. and it's funny cuz my general opinion is that nearly all DBZ statues end up having a better likeness & detail than most of the articulated figures. so it's weird for me

only ones that i really liked were Freezer & SS3 Gotenks

FYI - Amazon sent out an email cancelling SSGSS Goku. Looks like that's it and they're done. Real shame there on both parties because Amazon is a big retailer. Bluefin needs to tighten that up with Bandai and Bandai need to get their s*** together about shipping timelines.

Siona, thanks for the other pics. I'm wondering where this was found though, I saw it on MyFigureCollection. Those pics show the hair and face better, the former looks better (Still different from Trunks and Goku though but meh. The face...kinda off, but I think it works.

Anyway, got two new DBZ Figuarts. My replacement FiguartsZero EX Super Saiyan 3 Goku came, and besides some very hard to notice QC on the hair, it's everything I wanted...and then some! Worth the Entertainment Earth sale price ($73 with free shipping) by far, I can't find much wrong.

Then I finally got my second Vegetto to display in normal form, what a horrible pain in the ass this was to get. First I checked the Barnes and Nobles outside my college, and the people there said they had two Vegettos. What they didn't realize is they weren't on the shelf, and apparently it was not in storage, so they said 'apparently someone decided to move them, it happens. a lot'. So nothing from that store, they couldn't help me since it would be anywhere, literally. 15+ minutes later, I head off to do my other shopping with my parents and then we head to the other B&N in my area. Well first, after the previous one I had to spend 20 minutes on the phone waiting for the guy to find it because of the bad signal and how long it took him to identify Vegetto though thankfully I was multitasking and in the car. Getting Vegetto from there only had the obstacle of the cashiers not knowing where to find him, despite being under my name. With a huge label. Can't believe how much trouble I had getting a SECOND Vegetto, not my first one. I'm glad since this puts me on track with everything.

I said it before and I'll say it again, we get She-Whis and Fat Beerus but not Tien... Marketing is a *****.

Back