S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nipponyasan got in touch with me today. They're starting to ship Vegeta.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

And with that, I broke down and ordered a third SWA Goku from Toyz. I just couldn't wait until next year for the 2 I ordered from Anime-Island haha.

I'm not really liking the removal of the bangs but your additions have greatly improved an already perfect figure, nice work.

- - - - -

The next DBS manga chapter has revealed a few interesting things...

Spoiler Spoiler:

general fan consensus:
> Toriyama had nothing to do with GT
> therefore GT sucks
--
> Toriyama creates Super
> thus far Super is just on par if not worse than GT

Gotta love it :rotfl

general fan consensus:
> therefore GT sucks
--
> Toriyama creates Super

:rotfl

This is why, I just can't bring myself to even get involved with it.

Hah, that robot looks like Robo from Chrono Trigger.

Yes, I am aware that Toriyama designed the characters of Chrono Trigger.

general fan consensus:
> therefore GT sucks
--
> Toriyama creates Super

Kid Me says Super is better when the English dub comes out due to Sean Schemmel.

Current me is not sure but dislikes GT for different reasons :lol

general fan consensus:
> therefore GT sucks
--
> Toriyama creates Super

Dude that's exactly how I think of it. It's utter bull how there's some people defending Super when let's be honest, it's not good. But GT omg that is such a piece of crap, that non canon garbage. **** outta here. Not saying GT's a masterpiece but it gets hate for all the wrong reasons. Super so far isn't any better.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Meh, I've enjoyed Super so far. Sure it had some odd points but nowhere near as bad as GT.

Also, knowing Toriyama he has something planned for the weird fighter Beerus chose. Majin Buu is just as strange folks, we have just gotten used to how he looks, dont forget that.

The one that looks like Frieza if nothing else confirms they are from a race, possibly the Universe 7 race died out leaving Kold and Frieza, hence why we havent seen any others.

The one at the front is giving me Cell vibes, possibly a version of him from universe 6? The saiyan will no doubt show a new form of ssj never seen before or will have mastered God form, calling it now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dude that's exactly how I think of it. It's utter bull how there's some people defending Super when let's be honest, it's not good. But GT omg that is such a piece of crap, that non canon garbage. **** outta here. Not saying GT's a masterpiece but it gets hate for all the wrong reasons. Super so far isn't any better.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

From what I've read about it, the pacing seems really really dull. As soon as Baby showed up in GT, it basically had the same formula as Z.

From what I've read about it, the pacing seems really really dull. As soon as Baby showed up in GT, it basically had the same formula as Z.
For the most part yeah, but I feel something did feel off about the fights. I despised how absurd Baby's parasitic powers were however, Saiyans are known for their will and pride, and he can bypass it. The ****.

For the most part yeah, but I feel something did feel off about the fights. I despised how absurd Baby's parasitic powers were however, Saiyans are known for their will and pride, and he can bypass it. The ****.

The fights were poorly animated and looks too slow. There was no sense of excitement in them. DBZ has plenty of jump cuts to make things look a lot faster since they would chop up frame animations. And there was none of that "they're moving so fast we can't even see them!" Like when you just see streaks of lines slamming into each other and the collisions destroy the surrounding area.

The fights were poorly animated and looks too slow. There was no sense of excitement in them. DBZ has plenty of jump cuts to make things look a lot faster since they would chop up frame animations. And there was none of that "they're moving so fast we can't even see them!" Like when you just see streaks of lines slamming into each other and the collisions destroy the surrounding area.
Plus, DBZ is old, I can forgive its short comings on that, same with other older animes. GT came out sometime later and it has no real excuse.

There's also what you said about DBZ's way of fighting. GT's...I can't really explain, but some of them had bizarre conclusions too. there's also just some of the ways it worked, or what happened. Super Saiyan not being used makes no sense. And they really shouldn't struggle with fights at this point...

Plus, DBZ is old, I can forgive its short comings on that, same with other older animes. GT came out sometime later and it has no real excuse.

There's also what you said about DBZ's way of fighting. GT's...I can't really explain, but some of them had bizarre conclusions too. there's also just some of the ways it worked, or what happened. Super Saiyan not being used makes no sense. And they really shouldn't struggle with fights at this point...

Why little normal Goku, would have bursts of energy as strong as SS4 is completely retarded :lol

The conclusion of Baby's and S17's fights ended completely wrong and didn't have true satisfaction in them. At least Omega got whacked with the Spirit Bomb, but was too similar to beating Buu.

Also bugs me that Goku killed all the villains.

Why little normal Goku, would have bursts of energy as strong as SS4 is completely retarded :lol

The conclusion of Baby's and S17's fights ended completely wrong and didn't have true satisfaction in them. At least Omega got whacked with the Spirit Bomb, but was too similar to beating Buu.

Also bugs me that Goku killed all the villains.
Not just that, but how his sons were able to maintain it (plus Kid Trunks, don't forget he and GOten got it with no effort :lol ) and he can't is stupid. Super Saiyan 3 is the worst though, since Gotenks maintained it.

I actually did not mind the Baby fight with SSJ4 Goku (before that, my reaction was basically like everyone's to Super's treatment of Gohan) since I figured 'eh, this is ok. Nothing to Z, but it's cool' I don't even remember Super 17 :lol probably was just that bad.

Omega Shenron I had the same issue with, would have been great if SSJ4 Gogeta did that, I did enjoy that portion more or less for the trolls.

Not just Goku killing the villains, but Goku being the only one able to stand up, and being the focus in general...was awful. I also didn't feel the sense of urgency or threat with those villains, besides SSJ4 Goku vs. Baby. Remember how tense and worried everyone was that they wouldn't beat Kid Buu? Goku focusing on just Freiza and demanding he was left alone to handle it while everyone escaped, since he was fed up with Frieza? Gohan's SSJ1 fight and the Kamehaha struggle against Perfect Cell? All of that was great, that feeling, at times it would keep me on edge. Nothing was here in GT like that.

Back