S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toriyama should've just recycled his designs for Tobal No. 1 for the Universe 6 fighters

tobal.jpg
image.jpg

I'm not really liking the removal of the bangs but your additions have greatly improved an already perfect figure, nice work.

- - - - -

The next DBS manga chapter has revealed a few interesting things...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Colour Version of the Dragon Ball Super Chapter 7 Manga scan.

The ****. At the moment Piccolo's presence is the only thing I like.

Is the last fighter called Nipurus? 'Dragon ball thuper'...

Meh, I've enjoyed Super so far. Sure it had some odd points but nowhere near as bad as GT.

Also, knowing Toriyama he has something planned for the weird fighter Beerus chose. Majin Buu is just as strange folks, we have just gotten used to how he looks, dont forget that.

The one that looks like Frieza if nothing else confirms they are from a race, possibly the Universe 7 race died out leaving Kold and Frieza, hence why we havent seen any others.

The one at the front is giving me Cell vibes, possibly a version of him from universe 6? The saiyan will no doubt show a new form of ssj never seen before or will have mastered God form, calling it now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The new SSJ color would be rainbow color, consist of the previous 3 colours :lol

Does anybody know when the preorders for the new figuarts trunks are going to open? Really don't want to miss that.

half of the negatives GT has accumulated are given a pass solely for introducing Super Saiyan 4. Where Super said "lets just change the hair color again," GT had the balls to switch up the entire body (even brought back *gasp* the TAIL! Remember when Saiyans had those?), and is more of what a "Super Saiyan God" should look like. It makes sense the Saiyans would perceive their deity as a vicious monkey/human hybrid of themselves, exactly what SS4 is :lecture

SSJ4 is not enough, imo. SSJ3 is still cooler though :lecture

I'm mixed with the design, though the only reason I may not buy the Figuarts is because I don't wanna support a GT line.

I stopped watching Super because it's ****ing awful. I'll check it out again when funi does a dub, but right now, I just can't anymore. The best current db media being produced is the tfs dubs, let's be honest.

I stopped watching Super because it's ****ing awful. I'll check it out again when funi does a dub, but right now, I just can't anymore. The best current db media being produced is the tfs dubs, let's be honest.

Speaking of which, did you see Toei had the nerve to flag half their videos for copyright? To me they have no right in doing so; they make no money off it, it falls under fair use! Looks like someone needs to give Toei a kicking.

Colour Version of the Dragon Ball Super Chapter 7 Manga scan.

I like three of these newly designed characters and that's mostly because they look similar to previously designed characters. Hopefully I'll grow to like the others but for my first impressions...they look ridiculous. Who ever designed them could have been really creative but damn.

half of the negatives GT has accumulated are given a pass solely for introducing Super Saiyan 4. Where Super said "lets just change the hair color again," GT had the balls to switch up the entire body (even brought back *gasp* the TAIL! Remember when Saiyans had those?), and is more of what a "Super Saiyan God" should look like. It makes sense the Saiyans would perceive their deity as a vicious monkey/human hybrid of themselves, exactly what SS4 is :lecture

:goodpost:

I absolutely agree. They brought back a lot of the characteristics of the Saiyan race that haven't been used since the first season of Dragon Ball Z.

Didn't Toriyama mean to color-in Goku's hair black for Super Saiyan but didn't have enough ink and instead used yellow? Or was that just a rumor?

An interesting similar note about both Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan 4 transformations is that they make Super Saiyan 2 and 3 irrelevant. You don't need to achieve either of those transformations.

I loved SSJ4 cuz it brought back the Saiyan's primal side. Essentially if you weren't a Saiyan with a tail AND strong enough to control your ape form, you wouldn't ever be able to achieve SSJ4. I absolutely loved that and the design is the best SSJ of all time imo. It's actually a good progression of SSJ3 since he already starts looking like an ape without those eyebrows. The hair is brought back to it's natural black state and shortened but with a wild feel. Expert design right there.

Like everyone else said, it's what SSG should've been, but nah, let's just paint the hair blue and give it a retarded name. While we're at it, let's nerf the **** out of Gohan, destroy his reputation and character, and also here's a guy that's stronger than Goku with puffy nipples :dunno

I loved SSJ4 cuz it brought back the Saiyan's primal side. Essentially if you weren't a Saiyan with a tail AND strong enough to control your ape form, you wouldn't ever be able to achieve SSJ4. I absolutely loved that and the design is the best SSJ of all time imo. It's actually a good progression of SSJ3 since he already starts looking like an ape without those eyebrows. The hair is brought back to it's natural black state and shortened but with a wild feel. Expert design right there.

Like everyone else said, it's what SSG should've been, but nah, let's just paint the hair blue and give it a retarded name. While we're at it, let's nerf the **** out of Gohan, destroy his reputation and character, and also here's a guy that's stronger than Goku with puffy nipples :dunno

ROFL :rotfl

i hope that lil dude transforms into something more visually appealing. But i gotta feeling his style will be the 'ol "imma poke you with just my finger/nipple & you're KO'd" that Beerus popularized for the last few years now. I'm getting a Chiaozu vibe from him

Back