S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the normal looking face sculpt on that goku, it has more character to it. Great pics Guyv!

@crisis fair enough, if (you feel) the difference in power is so disproportional, that is indeed stupid. I havent seen the ep myself yet. But you can lose an EXTREME measure of strength over relatively short amount of time, and the way I see it the more exceptional that strength, the more steep the decline. That is often way steeper then the incline. You can lose in two weeks what you built up in a year. But this results in speculting about what happens off screen and that is ultimately pretty futile. I see your point, and maybe once I see it I feel the same way. I can agree that there's no known necessity to nerf him like this, apparently (to me anyway). That is purely a choice. Probably for a comedic moment, once again?

@snake lmao at that gif

@crisis fair enough, if (you feel) the difference in power is so disproportional, that is indeed stupid. I havent seen the ep myself yet. But you can lose an EXTREME measure of strength over relatively short amount of time, and the way I see it the more exceptional that strength, the more steep the decline. That is often way steeper then the incline. You can lose in two weeks what you built up in a year. But this results in speculting about what happens off screen and that is ultimately pretty futile. I see your point, and maybe once I see it I feel the same way. I can agree that there's no known necessity to nerf him like this, apparently (to me anyway). That is purely a choice. Probably for a comedic moment, once again?

yeah, the way he's being portrayed is so lame & it just hurts me to see him like that. I'm not mad that he's nerdy & laid back, i don't mind that he isn't a fighter, i just want/expected him to turn into beast mode when his friends/family are threatened, perhaps even withstand Freeza's attacks instead of getting knocked on his ass. At this point in his life he should have the "I fight only if I absolutely have to, and I'll kick your ass if you push me too far" attitude. instead we got "dad where are youuuu" once again. Piccolo's death should've gave him the strength he needed to at least stay conscious when he transformed.. c'mon Toriyama :monkey4

i fear this may be the last action Gohan sees, the writers will most likely put him in the background along with Bulma, Tien, etc. And honestly I'd rather they do that instead of watch him get pummeled.

can't wait to see how it looks with this headswap (they should've made their own but they didn't so the Jacksdo is our only option). perhaps some of you will get creative & paint the eyes white & add shading to the hair for maximum effect

View attachment 229274

This head is similar in size to Future Trunks, isn't it? Try to add that head on a Goku body and it should give you a hint of what it'll look like. (My guess is the proportions are going to be off and not work very well.)

New Trunks has NO shading what-so-ever. His white almost looks too white. And his chest armor looks a bit odd without it.

Yeah I don't get why either, it's so weird. Don't get why they show shading on the prototypes and then undo it...

Yeah I don't get why either, it's so weird. Don't get why they show shading on the prototypes and then undo it...

Likely you're seeing different prototype sample versions. They use some for photos, some to make the Convention/Toy Show rounds, and others to give to distributors to show off.

However, looks like Tamashii isn't always "consistent" with the figures, which is why we see different colors or variations on some of the samples. Remember how we saw a "glossy" Broly at some Con shows?

If this is the sign for body improvements..I'd say we got a bright future ahead..

I don't miss the old legs, not one bit :wink1:

Likely you're seeing different prototype sample versions. They use some for photos, some to make the Convention/Toy Show rounds, and others to give to distributors to show off.

However, looks like Tamashii isn't always "consistent" with the figures,
which is why we see different colors or variations on some of the samples. Remember how we saw a "glossy" Broly at some Con shows?
That's the issue I've had lately. Glossy Broly though?

That's the issue I've had lately. Glossy Broly though?

Yeah, he was at one of the conventions and given to a distributor. His body was more glossy than the flat, matte color we got in the final product.

So who knows how much we'll see on Trunks. It won't be more accurately defined until we get closer to his release date.

Idk about you guys but Midas Frieza being super tiny compared to original really pisses me off isn't he supposed to be bigger? Hell at least more dense muscle would have done

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yeah, he was at one of the conventions and given to a distributor. His body was more glossy than the flat, matte color we got in the final product.

So who knows how much we'll see on Trunks. It won't be more accurately defined until we get closer to his release date.
Huh, did not know that. Strange...

I dunno about Trunks at this point, but it's only his hair that's different. The vest as Fat pointed out is a plain white, but it seems like it's always been that.

However, looks like Tamashii isn't always "consistent" with the figures, which is why we see different colors or variations on some of the samples. Remember how we saw a "glossy" Broly at some Con shows?

Body oil variant...

brolyprototype.jpg

That is sick dude! Why that one bang as such? Do you wanna redo the others or make a ssj2 or something? Judging by the coloring I assume you have a manga picture in mind...

Lol at glossy broly, oiled up like a mofo.:lol I'd never seen that before.

That is sick dude! Why that one bang as such? Do you wanna redo the others or make a ssj2 or something? Judging by the coloring I assume you have a manga picture in mind...

Lol at glossy broly, oiled up like a mofo.:lol I'd never seen that before.

Yeah he went for the Manga look, even said so on FB.

Back