S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really interested to see how everyone is going to pose their Goku. Mine will be here Saturday from Toyz

Platinum could work if it was like the SSJ Goku prototype, shading really does make a difference. And yeah, that's what I dislike about Vegetto too, his hair kinda seems strange when you mention it...

Yup that's what I was saying. The promo pics of Manga Goku were on point with the hair. Lighter blonde with white shading to give a platinum appearance. The finished product however looks like **** though.

Vegito has the worst hair in the entire line though. The sculpt is great but the lack of shading makes it look so cheap and dull. It sticks out so much among the rest of the Saiyans. I really don't understand why Tamashii refuses to have consistency.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yup that's what I was saying. The promo pics of Manga Goku were on point with the hair. Lighter blonde with white shading to give a platinum appearance. The finished product however looks like **** though.

Vegito has the worst hair in the entire line though. The sculpt is great but the lack of shading makes it look so cheap and dull. It sticks out so much among the rest of the Saiyans. I really don't understand why Tamashii refuses to have consistency.

Yeah it's really bad at this point, with Awakening Goku and PC Vegeta/Trunks. It's nice that those two have consistency...but they will stick out unless PC variants come.

I would say the "premium color" tag is going to be an ongoing thing, judging by the sticker on PC Vegetas box.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And also with SSJ3 Goku and Perfect Cell seemingly getting their own PC versions

Only thing I fear about a PCE SSJ 3 Goku is that they'll glossify his hair like PCE Vegeta and Trunks. I like this current hair with the godlike shading but can't stand his mustard yellow body color.

Cell is deserving of an anime accurate repaint that's NOT an SDCC exclusive therefore a PC release is more than welcome. SSJ3 is deserving for obvious reasons too. SSJ Vegeta and Trunks were already good as is but they deserved it if only for their huge demand. Krillin may be the next one that could benefit from it (pretty much only for the eyes) but aside from that, everyone else is good as is.

Only thing I fear about a PCE SSJ 3 Goku is that they'll glossify his hair like PCE Vegeta and Trunks. I like this current hair with the godlike shading but can't stand his mustard yellow body color.

That's how I think the PC's will be unfortunately. That's gonna be the defining factor of those releases. I wouldn't mind the gloss if it didn't clash with the rest of the figures although if I had to choose, the matte looks much better and brings out the shading more.

It was stated along with the rumor that new sculpts for Vegeta and Trunks were coming out. Seeing as how that turned out to be true...

Was that sculpt the ssgss vegeta or the pce vegeta? Or the ss3 vegeta? I kno ss3 isn't confirmed for release but was confused on which one it was

Back