S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested to see how SSB Goku's head will look on awakening's body. I'm so excited to get mine

So where's everyone ordering their Blugeta(s) from? I haven't PO'd yet and I don't think I'll be using Anime-Island this time. I'm leaning towards Toyz In The Box because the couple times I ordered from them I received my items within 2 days (from CA to FL) and they were packed pretty well.

Nippon Yasan for me. Have one ordered and plan on getting a second. Kind of regret not getting Beerus from them to if im honest.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Already paid for my Blugeta a few months ago at Nippon yasan.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

f52a6988f2bcb6d246c7f519ecd1ab5f.jpg
7ee795b5bf700679feafad1dfc92834e.jpg
219a44d10e6f0104d7311465c565dcd8.jpg
a2d56615ea713fccde23f872f0d373fe.jpg

Finally found some time to play around with that effect energy aura!

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Nippon Yasan for me. Have one ordered and plan on getting a second. Kind of regret not getting Beerus from them to if im honest.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They have him for $65.25 USD/43.50 GBP.

That's massively overpriced especially since US vendors are starting to get him at the normal $43-45 rate. Are you willing to pay the extra cash, Deano?

Because a Tamashii rep has said so? I honestly dont know if you ever listen Rk, I really dont....

I believe it's only been distributor employees who have said that. Not to make it any less true but I don't remember any direct Tamashii source stating it.

Does anyone know if the boots can be taken off of the Goku figures? I would try on my own but they seem to be pretty stuck on there. I'm talking the entire boot, not just the foot part

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Today is the day that all action figure collecting went down hill for me. There may be better figures out there, but I can't see how any figure will top this Super Warrior Awakening Goku for me since he's my favorite fictional character. I love the recent SSGSS Goku simply because the gi is so awesome, but this figure is just insane! I put my second SWA Goku head on my second regular Goku and it looks awesome! I want to get a third just to put the SSJ head on the SSGSS body because it looks so cool!

Sorry for gushing so much! :lol

Does anyone know if the boots can be taken off of the Goku figures? I would try on my own but they seem to be pretty stuck on there. I'm talking the entire boot, not just the foot part

They can be taken off. You can try heating them up with a hair dryer, but I usually just pull until the glue breaks.

I was wondering why they were on so tight. I was hoping they weren't glued on but I guess they are. I'll try the hair dryer trick and see how it goes. Im trying to make a BoG Goku and the boots are the only thing left to swap.

I was wondering why they were on so tight. I was hoping they weren't glued on but I guess they are. I'll try the hair dryer trick and see how it goes. Im trying to make a BoG Goku and the boots are the only thing left to swap.

Which are you gonna swap out? I think it would be easier to just paint the red lace, wouldn't it?

Back