S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: Is the new Armored Trunks that's supposed to be released in May (at least according to some picture I saw from a random post which I can't find) a standard release or an exclusive? Thanks! :)

Question: Is the new Armored Trunks that's supposed to be released in May (at least according to some picture I saw from a random post which I can't find) a standard release or an exclusive? Thanks! :)

It's being listed as a regular release.

Still no shipped notification from amiami but nipponyasan says Vegeta is coming Dec 26th...

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

It's being listed as a regular release.

how do you know this?

Still no shipped notification from amiami but nipponyasan says Vegeta is coming Dec 26th...

ami2 wont have vegeta since he's tamashii exclusive.

He's going to be released on the 15th of Dec in Japan:

S.H.Figuarts ???????????? -Premium Color Edition- | ????????? | ???????????

Do you think bandai is going to be like HT and fix the final product boot tip to have those vertical lines like ones they have on armor trunks proto?

Last edited:
ami2 wont have vegeta since he's tamashii exclusive.

He's going to be released on the 15th of Dec in Japan:

I never said amiami will have Vegeta in stock. I said nipponyasan mentioned it coming on 26th Dec.

If they don't have to put in the extra effort they won't. As much as I'd love accurate boot tips, I'm sure we would've seen them by now if they really did decide to fix them.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Can anyone read this? What could it be?!

12310488_200019423669830_2185138029533101163_n.jpg

I hope they release a Vegeta with the exact same body but obviously down scaled. Some may say that'd be a waste since we already have the pseudo accurate PC Vegeta coming out but the buffer body would look epic on him. Not to mention we would have some Vegeta sized boot tips too

I don't think they'd do that. Just look at the v1 SS goku mold that's been reused to death :lol

While that's true I don't think they're stupid enough to plop Vegeta's head on this body. He would be the same size as Goku! I know they don't care about scale but they wouldn't screw it up THAT badly. It'd be akin to using Goku's body for Krillin lol. Plus they seem to be going for more accuracy seeing as they didn't reuse the Goku mold for SSG.

Regarding the reuse of Goku's body I really don't blame them nor mind. The figures that do reuse the body have the same body/outfit in the anime so it's really not a problem. If you think about it this way, they're releasing all the figures that use the Goku mold now to get it out of the way. So many characters in DB wear the same outfits so the reuse of molds are a given. I definitely wouldn't mind an updated Goku mold with that new articulation though...

Least they could do is at least fix or tweak those delts if they wanna reuse the other parts :lol

This is pretty cool, next Jan, I'd be able to recreate the same thing:

image.jpg

Hell yes.. Can't wait for armored Trunks!!! And if he's an normal release even Better!

Back