S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awakening Goku truly looks superb, can't wait to get him. I wonder if that new style of packaging will used for future releases as well?

Though seeing shots of him next to Frieza makes me wish I started collecting these earlier as I would have grabbed him as soon as he was released. :(

I still can't fathom how they got the boot colors wrong. Seriously, the source material is everywhere.

Anyone know if Amazon intends to get any Awakening Goku's at MRP?

As in directly from Amazon? Probably not, seeing how Bluefin posted that statement regarding Amazon some months back. It'll probably just be other sellers on Amazon.

Hm, seems the skin color might be a problem after all if switching normal and awakening goku's heads.

That really sucks Big D, feels like one of those movie scenes where I just groan.:gah:

View attachment 226093

what's "wrong" about the boot colors? they're always switching from yellow stripe to red stripe. it would only be wrong if it was painted green or purple instead

Have to agree with Crisis Philo, they arent wrong they just arent anime, as per usual. In the manga Goku only wore the reverse boots in the saiyan saga, when he reached Namek he already had the boots seen in the figure. I would hazard a guess the pic crisis just showed is their reference pic tbh, its a perfect match.
It's like what they did with Krilian, mixing the anime and manga elements for the figure.

Given the SDCC Frieza saga Goku's boots, I would have thought that this release would have been consistent with that version (as it would be odd for the stripes to switch because he's SSj)

Admittedly it's a nit pick, but really wish they prioritized constancy more.

@big D

Man that's a real shame! but like everyone is saying cant blame a 4 year old too much for an accident like that. I hope everything works out okay, and i agree to not shell out the current going rates for the figure since i also think it's ugly as hell lol Hopefully the leak about ssj3 getting the PCE treatment is true, but in the mean time at least the da tong one is around as a filler ssj3 figure? If it was an SDCC figure i wouldnt know what to do though honestly, so luckily it was not.

I would actually say the rumor has a very good chance of being true. Along with that rumor was the info about new Trunks and Vegeta sculpts and that turned out to be true. I'd say the next time they have a big event, we'll be seeing the PC Cell and SSJ3 there.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

So got some new lights for my pictures and tried the best to get Trunks is the slicing pose when he cuts that android in half...

12310012_10153742822644346_1440089042272529823_o.jpg

12291280_10153742822664346_1039037544675445350_o.jpg

@philo dont think your post was picked up on but rumor is they are indeed releasing a pce version of cell next yer...

Good to know thanks Sil :)

As in directly from Amazon? Probably not, seeing how Bluefin posted that statement regarding Amazon some months back. It'll probably just be other sellers on Amazon.
What statement did Bluefin make regarding Amazon?

What statement did Bluefin make regarding Amazon?

There's a comment from them on their "Bluefin Brands" Facebook page noting that they were informed that Amazon will not be re-instating cancelled pre-orders but they don't address why they cancelled them in the first place.

This is also following comments on their Twitter of the same name in which they acknowledged the issues with Amazon and were working to resolve. Obviously, it was all for naught as we can see Amazon is sticking to their guns and doesn't seem to be carrying Bluefin-distributed products any longer. The last DBZ figures (unless they cancel later on) will be SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza.

My Amazon orders for them are still up (as of right now).

There's a comment from them on their "Bluefin Brands" Facebook page noting that they were informed that Amazon will not be re-instating cancelled pre-orders but they don't address why they cancelled them in the first place.

This is also following comments on their Twitter of the same name in which they acknowledged the issues with Amazon and were working to resolve. Obviously, it was all for naught as we can see Amazon is sticking to their guns and doesn't seem to be carrying Bluefin-distributed products any longer. The last DBZ figures (unless they cancel later on) will be SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza.

My Amazon orders for them are still up (as of right now).
Thanks for catching me up to speed Bardoon :)

Well, all that sucks, so what now? I have Amazon points that I can't use for my figuarts T_T

that's what's called the ol' bait n switch technique they apparently learned during their brief visit to planet yardrat

Well, all that sucks, so what now? I have Amazon points that I can't use for my figuarts T_T
Amazon screwed me over for the ka.Kashi Hayate figure too and it was too late to preorder elsewhere. Amazon should compensate us for their incompetence.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Amazon points? I've been using amazon before (but recently changed to Toyz in the box) but I've never heard of amazon points, care to explain what it is please? :)

Amazon screwed me over for the ka.Kashi Hayate figure too and it was too late to preorder elsewhere. Amazon should compensate us for their incompetence.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

I don't think this is on Amazon. I've done a write-up on previous pages of what I theorize has happened and I believe it's MOSTLY Bandai-Tamashii's fault with Bluefin (unfortunately) caught in the middle.

Long story short of what I think happened: Bandai-Tamashii has failed to ship items to Bluefin "on-time". Amazon takes their delivery dates VERY seriously and it is one of their prime factors for their business model. As thus, Amazon was not receiving their Tamashii product "on-time", faced several delays and run-arounds from Bluefin (who probably wasn't able to give a straight answer anyways) and Amazon got sick of it. In addition, there's a rumor that Bandai-Tamashii had restructured their pre-order policies with retailers for their products and was asking for money quicker than before and Bluefin also likely had to pass that onto their retailers as well.

Amazon wasn't fond of it all. The shipping delays (favoring the smaller U.S. retailers), potential low orders on some products (like Ultimate Gohan) as well as item cancellations meaning more stock on shelves and the "new" pre-order policy (if true) made Amazon realize it was just better off just not carrying Bluefin-distributed products.

Hehe thanks :) Ah yeah, I used to play with stop motion animation a long time ago. That's actually my little toy shelf lol! Then as I got more stuff to put there, I realized it'll be hard to take it off so I just left it there haha :)

Amazon points? I've been using amazon before (but recently changed to Toyz in the box) but I've never heard of amazon points, care to explain what it is please? :)

Amazon Gift Cards I mean, I call them points mistakenly because I earn them by gradually collecting points for everyday searches.
https://www.bing.com/explore/reward...AW&rrid=_f06d81a7-1274-0d71-c5d4-c54623f8578b

But it's been helping soften the blow when I go to get a Figuarts, because I could shave off like $15 USD after only 2 and a half months of daily searches.
So I really hope they resolve this thing with Amazon, because that's how I've been getting my figures.

Back