S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for my S.s. goku awakening version. Paid for it already. Just waiting for tracking number

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

he is going to be re leased over and over again since he isnt an exclusive. i might just swap out his face with the rest of my gokus though.. its so much more accurate.

he is going to be re leased over and over again since he isnt an exclusive. i might just swap out his face with the rest of my gokus though.. its so much more accurate.
They sometimes take years for a reissue.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Having read the symopsis of manga chapter 6, which is way ahead of the show, I think, if thats all happening in the anime, some here will be surprised which chars get a renewed focus, it seemed like. What's coming after rof seems kindof fun. Anyone can look it up if they want details. It also comtains why the series is called the way it is. Which I also kinda liked. We'll see. It's weird that the mnga is head if it's based on the anim this time.

It's not really weird at all. The manga was always promoted as a hype builder for the anime. It was always meant to show other things that were happening concurrently with the main story. When it first started, it was the first few episodes of Super and transitioned into its BoG retelling immediately while at the same time showing our first glimpse of Champa and Vados and what they were up to. When the BoG retelling was done in the anime, they included some of there scenes almost word for word from the manga. With RoF, the same artist that is running the manga adaptation already did a manga of RoF during the lead up to the movie premiering in Japanese theaters. The powers that be behind everything Dragonball probably felt that that was no need for him to revisit RoF a second time, so now the manga is ahead to the real story of Super. The anime might do things a little bit differently, but what we see in the manga, is what we will see in the anime in a few months.

Anyone know if there will be a reissue of Androids 17, and 18, they sell for $100 each and I don't know if I should wait it out, I'm planning on getting 2 of each hence the wait.

Ok, ignoring RKs gibberish, Hydeous is right, ssj Goku is constantly available with Piccolo and Gohan not for behind, and Awakening Goku may very well get that treatment eventually, but dont expect it for at least a year or so.

As for the androids, I dont see it happening Nick. The only way they can get around reissuing the web ex figures is through this new "premium color" series, but the androids colors are perfect, there really is nothing they could change. I say go for it before they go up more and you end up regretting it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Photo review of SS Son Goku SWA Ver. at Shishioh:

7-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

7-7.jpg

7-8.jpg

7-9.jpg

Technically wouldn't "100% Frieza" now be called 50% Frieza since he was never truly at 100% with the introduction of Golden Frieza being his unlocked achievement

Well.. Technically, "Golden Frieza" is considered a brand new transformation/Form, therefore, "Final form Frieza" (100% or not) should be called "Semi-final form frieza" instead :monkey3

100% Final form Frieza = "100% Semi-Final form Frieza" or "100% Third form Frieza" from now on .. :lol

Edit:
Neverthless, If his initial form is considerated as "First form Frieza" (according some sources), then, the "Final form Frieza" (100% or not) would be the Fourth:
"100% Fourth form Frieza"

Frieza's Second Transformation - Dragon Ball Wiki - Wikia

Last edited:
^^My head hurts a ton.

Blue Goku came and and Golden **** freeza as well. No shippers. Is this the new thing now?

Toriyama really retconned a lot in DB Super without realizing it didn't he? :lol

Ok, ignoring RKs gibberish, Hydeous is right, ssj Goku is constantly available with Piccolo and Gohan not for behind, and Awakening Goku may very well get that treatment eventually, but dont expect it for at least a year or so.

As for the androids, I dont see it happening Nick. The only way they can get around reissuing the web ex figures is through this new "premium color" series, but the androids colors are perfect, there really is nothing they could change. I say go for it before they go up more and you end up regretting it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bummer, but o well, got to get them some how

7-8.jpg

7-9.jpg
[/center]

Those picture shots/angles make the effect pop and goes well in hand with the Goku pose.

Also, I just got a notification from BBTS that Golden Frieza and SSGSS Goku are to "arrive soon" at their warehouse. Once again I conclude BBTS is pricier and slower than Toyz. My orders from Toyz are being delivered today.

Back