S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is awakening Goku on amazon yet (at a decent price)?
Everyone on amazon is selling him for over 70 USD. Toyz in the Box has him for 43 USD (like most other retailers).

Meanwhile I can't find any PCE Trunks pre-orders on amazon.

What is happening? Did Bluefin have some fallout with amazon, where is their new stuff at?

Yeah new
20151126_190343.jpg

Think I'm gonna wait till it's available outside of Japan/China. If I order it now then I'm gonna be waiting at least 5 weeks for it to arrive

Is it just me or do the eyes on that SWA Goku that Orbital posted (in the first pic) look kinda un even?

Even though the detail is lacking in the hair sculpt, the more I see this figure, the more I like it. I really like the face sculpting on this figure. It resembles Vegeta to me more than the Saiyan or Android Saga version.

Thanks for the pictures, Orbital!

I am starting to agree Ang. This Vegeta is an example of how the new tamagraph eyes can work to make it look more accurate than painting, makes the face pop more. If Tamashii just kept making actual indents for the eyes instead of just sticking them on like Gohan and Vegetto it would look far better.

Best place to pre order that Goku for UK?

Bandai S.H. Figuarts - Dragon Ball SS Son Goku Super Warrior Awakening PRE-ORDER | eBay

Same place I pre ordered mine from in August. They're completely legit but they just take a little bit longer to get stuff in stock compared to other eBay stores like, say, Toyz In Da Box (although they're really fast with delivery). I'm guessing January to early February he'll come in stock.

They have Beerus, premium color versions of Trunks and Vegeta up for pre order as well.

I never order anything from Japan unless I know it's a legit seller. You could order Beerus and receive actual beer with a picture of the figure on it instead. :lol

Think I'm gonna wait till it's available outside of Japan/China. If I order it now then I'm gonna be waiting at least 5 weeks for it to arrive

Not unless you get dat der EMS shipping.

I gotta say I'm even more excited for this Goku now more than over. I'm watching DBZ Kai for the first time and just finished up the Namek Saga. Can't wait til he comes out stateside :)

Random observiation but why does Frieza get resurrected into his first form in RoF? He gets brought back to life in his mecha form and in that state he's in his final form. Shouldn't he have been regenerated into his final form?

Sounds like it's being reported that the US/Bluefin versions of SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza will have No/No Brown Shippers.

Quite unfortunate...

Random observiation but why does Frieza get resurrected into his first form in RoF? He gets brought back to life in his mecha form and in that state he's in his final form. Shouldn't he have been regenerated into his final form?

He was also somehow wearing Saiyan armor while being regenerated.. but to be fair in the manga he wasn't wearing it yet

Chalk it up to his first form was the weakest so he had to rebuild his ki

Back