S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted pics and it was way out of scale with Figuarts. Looked noticeably smaller than Krillin :(

Dude that sounds sick! I can't wait to see it.

Yeah thanks! I can't wait for it to be done, I'll be doing some commissions on it when the final product comes out. I feel as if I'm one of the only guys who makes the customs, and I don't charge more than 200 for one xD

Is there a decent list somewhere of the currently and upcoming releases of dbz figuarts

On tamashii's site there's a neat little list you can filter by your own preferences (if that's a word) ^-^

???????????????? | ????

they do display japanese release dates only though (well duh)

Do you guys think it's likely we'll get a Cyborg Frieza Figuart in the future? Or any other forms of Frieza? His 1st form with the hover chair is something I would buy in a heartbeat.

Looking back I actually think the Jakks Pacific version they released years ago was a solid figure for its timel. I have it stored away somewhere...

Do you guys think it's likely we'll get a Cyborg Frieza Figuart in the future? Or any other forms of Frieza? His 1st form with the hover chair is something I would buy in a heartbeat.

Looking back I actually think the Jakks Pacific version they released years ago was a solid figure for its timel. I have it stored away somewhere...

at this point, anything is possible. a few years ago if I had told everyone here that we would one day see prototypes of SS3 Vegeta or Goku with ****ing angel wings you guys would have never believed me & laughed me out of this forum

New review is out for the bootleg Trunks. Honestly debated with myself on whether or not to continue posting the link here, but I wont let a few immature folks ruin what other folks on here would appreciate seeing, plus, the "haters" still count as a view to me, so you help either way!

at this point, anything is possible. a few years ago if I had told everyone here that we would one day see prototypes of SS3 Vegeta or Goku with ****ing angel wings you guys would have never believed me & laughed me out of this forum

Funny thing is, Crisis you are absolutely right :lol

This year has really been an eye opener into what Tamashii are willing to do when a line truly takes off. Going from years previous to now is like night and day, heck, I can still remember telling folks GT figures would never happen, and I was proven wrong! The popularity of this line has finally reached a point where Tamashii are more willing to release risky figures, I would actually say Yamcha, Tien and even Nappa are quite possible now (yay for Blood) :p

Now that looks amazing. Highly considering doing the same when I get Maul. I dunno why they didn't just include a cloak with the figure, when he clearly wears it in several scenes in the movie.

I also agree how cloth material won't look as good on DBZ characters. It just looks weird

Thanks man. I think a robe is just too much work, this is an early release, they're packaging those releases very lean. But yeah it's cool to mess around with fashioning a cloak of your own because even if SHF supplied one, I doubt I'd like it much.

Images from Akiba Showroom:

22999668500_61ff644391_z.jpg

23187179552_ff180eddb2_z.jpg

23295477235_83ff3115ed_b.jpg

22927573599_76041afdd2_z.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

New review is out for the bootleg Trunks. Honestly debated with myself on whether or not to continue posting the link here, but I wont let a few immature folks ruin what other folks on here would appreciate seeing, plus, the "haters" still count as a view to me, so you help either way!

Please, keep up with the links!

There are people who enjoy and thank you for your effort, me included!

Your reviews really help with a glympse regarding new figures, especially for me.

Just so you can know, regular releases or the bootlegs take around 2 months to arrive in Brazil, so I can have a lot of details in advance with your videos!

Super Warrior Awakening Goku has officially been released in Japan today. Photos courtesy of Leung Gokou...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited:
Images from Akiba Showroom:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Source: toho.seesaa.

Even though the detail is lacking in the hair sculpt, the more I see this figure, the more I like it. I really like the face sculpting on this figure. It resembles Vegeta to me more than the Saiyan or Android Saga version.

Thanks for the pictures, Orbital!

Awakening Goku looks amazing.

Whoa. They even included warnings on those new articulation points

Back