S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disclaimer: as previously said my display is still a work in progress; i consider it ver. 2.5, ver. 3.0 won't be ready for a lil while longer. so please excuse the clutter & somewhat dirty backdrop :slap also i'm going to need a better camera cuz the iphone camera just isn't that good

tell me what you guys think!

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

:thud:

That's what I think!

Amazing display man, you've been teasing us for a long time, very good quality stuff, congratulations!!

You did excellent poses with all the figures, but this one for Vegeta Scouter is just one of the best I've ever seen in figuarts!!! You gave me ideas and food for thought with this one! Thank you!!!

disclaimer: as previously said my display is still a work in progress; i consider it ver. 2.5, ver. 3.0 won't be ready for a lil while longer. so please excuse the clutter & somewhat dirty backdrop :slap also i'm going to need a better camera cuz the iphone camera just isn't that good

View attachment 224251
View attachment 224252
View attachment 224253
View attachment 224254
View attachment 224255
View attachment 224256
View attachment 224257
View attachment 224258
View attachment 224259
View attachment 224260
View attachment 224261
View attachment 224262
View attachment 224263
View attachment 224264

tell me what you guys think!

Could you post more pics of the SS4's? Those look sick!!!! Amazing customs!

Sick display as always crisis! Hopefully a lot of those customs become official figs one day. I'm assuming you'll be selling Whis, Beerus, and SSJ4?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Really sick Crisis! Or in the spirit of the new zoolander trailer, ridiculously good looking. Didn't even know they had that flame effect in that frieza pink/purple colour. Also since when do you have a fat buu custom?

Ran into some ****, fellas. Got evicted and had to sell all my figuarts, well, all my figures really except a select few. I kept scouter vegeta. It's been a hard couple weeks. I'll return soon.

Ran into some ****, fellas. Got evicted and had to sell all my figuarts, well, all my figures really except a select few. I kept scouter vegeta. It's been a hard couple weeks. I'll return soon.

:( Handle your business 1st bruh. The figures will always be there for re-purchase

guys what was that website one member or dbz fan had? something like angelesgeeks toy store? anyone know the website name?

Damn hope everything works out bro. I'm sure you'll bounce back!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments guys! really appreciate it. i wanted to hold off showing it a lil while longer, but i just said **** it. 2016 is gonna be a helluva year for Figuarts so my next display will have to be even bigger

here's my "Vegeta Exhibit"

IMG_9764.JPG
(iphone camera really doesnt do these justice -_-)

Dude, you did such a good job! Where did you get that aura for SSJ2 Gohan?

they are called Obitsu effects, they come in a variety of colors & styles

obitsu_effect07_01.jpg

Could you post more pics of the SS4's? Those look sick!!!! Amazing customs!

sure

IMG_9762.JPG
IMG_9763.JPG

Any particular place I can pick these effects up?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Back