S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterW: I'm glad to hear that :)

Another images of the same from TN2015:

figure_20151106_044.jpg

figure_20151106_045.jpg

figure_20151106_046.jpg

figure_20151106_047.jpg

figure_20151106_048.jpg

figure_20151106_049.jpg

figure_20151106_050.jpg

Source: Oldcake.

Yes Kenshin, BTTS is a nice website (although Prodigy may preach to you how it's the devil lol).

Amiami on Goku SWA 1 per household, laaaaame.
Basically this. Though I believe BBTS's POs of PC SSJ Vegeta and Awakening Goku are closed.
Mandarake nice web yes!
Someone is wanting shop there.
Your Engrish is not broken enough. :lecture

Oh yea, I got my OCE Da Tong Vegeta today. I frikken love the matte finish on the body suit. The waist is unacceptably loose tho. I'm gonna see if a lil hot glue can fix it.

uploadfromtaptalk1447110991110.jpg

Trying and seeing how my camera works on my new phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Is it me, or has anyone noticed that the hair on SS Awakening Goku looks similar to the SDCC SS Goku(You know, the $800 figure), I was thinking maybe getting an extra one and swapping heads with the orange gi goku so it can be similar.

Is it me, or has anyone noticed that the hair on SS Awakening Goku looks similar to the SDCC SS Goku(You know, the $800 figure), I was thinking maybe getting an extra one and swapping heads with the orange gi goku so it can be similar.

That's actually what alot of people, including myself, are thinking of doing. And actually the shading seems to be more well done on the SWA goku as well, Im thinking of getting it on a goku body and painting the purple areas myself and maybe put a regular goku head on the SWA body, it's such a good sculpt it would be a waste to not display it! :rotfl

Engrish not my frist language
mast brake Engrish moar!
Did someone here mention BBTS? To heck with them! Straight to heck!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Send them to HFIL :lecture
That's actually what alot of people, including myself, are thinking of doing. And actually the shading seems to be more well done on the SWA goku as well, Im thinking of getting it on a goku body and painting the purple areas myself and maybe put a regular goku head on the SWA body, it's such a good sculpt it would be a waste to not display it! :rotfl
I'm contemplating this too, with getting two Awakening Gokus. That way I can also display Spirit Bomb Goku.

It seems to me the entire figure was made to match the SDCC SS Goku. It doesn't have the lighter skin tone seen on recent Goku figures (specifically SSGSS Goku which drives me nuts as I think SSGSS Goku has the best skin plastic out of all the Goku releases) and the outfit palette is a very close match to the palette used on SDCC SS Goku.

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this, guess I'm going to order three awakening Gokus, one for display, one to keep in box/mint condition and the other for swapping heads

It seems to me the entire figure was made to match the SDCC SS Goku. It doesn't have the lighter skin tone seen on recent Goku figures (specifically SSGSS Goku which drives me nuts as I think SSGSS Goku has the best skin plastic out of all the Goku releases) and the outfit palette is a very close match to the palette used on SDCC SS Goku.

You're right, I'm surprised I haven't noticed right away just until today when someone else posted a pic of a closeup awakening Goku figure, like I said in a previous reply, I'm going to have to buy three of these.

Guessing you both missed the news then? ;)

Trunks is using awakening Gokus joint system, he will likely be next years "special figure"

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guessing you both missed the news then? ;)

Trunks is using awakening Gokus joint system, he will likely be next years "special figure"

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lol I miss a lot of news in this thread.
I don't come in for a couple of day & see 20+ pages so skim read as fast as I can & obviously miss a whole buncha stuff ;)

That is pretty sweet though & I will need that new Trunks!

Thanks for the recap as well Deano...much appreciated :)

Neil

Back