S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Fuzg is anime material only filler if the anime is a manga adaptation, but the content from the anime isn't? I thought filler was a general anime term...

Good point though, especially because it's not manga based, what is deemed filler is debatable.

@Fuzg is anime material only filler if the anime is a manga adaptation, but the content from the anime isn't? I thought filler was a general anime term...

Good point though, especially because it's not manga based, what is deemed filler is debatable.

You are correct. The examples that I mentioned like the driving episode and so forth, are never seen in the manga and never referenced in anything but the anime and the anime only. While some of these episodes of Super might seem like they can be skipped, even the the first couple of episodes, though they were more slice of life, had little seeds planted for upcoming conflicts, specifically for the BOG retelling. Now we have the same setup again, this time laying groundwork for both the ROF retelling vastly approaching, and the entirely new content with the conflict with Champa coming immediately afterwards.

0e68c074952b5b03e0b472ceb1bfff3b.jpg

Wow! Ridiculous what I just found on eBay.

I was finally able to place an order at Can of Beams. The bad thing is the Kamehameha wasn't up for order. The main product I wanted. I'll be happy with what I got though.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

So I went to Image Anime today in NY and got a glimpse of Awakened Goku and I can't freaking wait for him to come out. His sculpt is fan ****ing tastic but the shading doesn't seem nearly as nice as it appears in the Tamashii 2015 pics. Still, one impressive figure.

so just watched Super episode 17..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully this Saga plays out better than the BoG one cuz honestly it seemed to drag on in certain areas. There's a lot that can be fixed from the movie and I hope they take advantage of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I went to Image Anime today in NY and got a glimpse of Awakened Goku and I can't freaking wait for him to come out. His sculpt is fan ****ing tastic but the shading doesn't seem nearly as nice as it appears in the Tamashii 2015 pics. Still, one impressive figure.

Where is that spot exactly? I live on Long Island so Manhattan is only a 30-40 minute drive for me

So if I ordered Blue God Goku and Golden Frieza from Anime Island, I should probably expect to them toward the end of November/early December?

Where is that spot exactly? I live on Long Island so Manhattan is only a 30-40 minute drive for me

242 W 30th St
Manhattan, NY

It's close to the Lincoln Tunnel.

I typically only go there to check out their displays and occasionally buy something. They mark up mostly everything but there are a few deals to be had if you're lucky and look carefully. I also go to Midtown Comics and Kinokuniya Bookstore while I'm there too since they also carry Figuarts and Figma. Forbidden Planet is cool too but it's not really as anime friendly as the other places.

So if I ordered Blue God Goku and Golden Frieza from Anime Island, I should probably expect to them toward the end of November/early December?

With my latest experiences with them, I'd say February, March lol. I think for the DBZ figs though they're pretty good with getting their shipments and sending them out. I'd say end of November to mid December since they always tend to have some lag. I've just had some bad luck with other Figuarts I've ordered recently from them.

With my latest experiences with them, I'd say February, March lol. I think for the DBZ figs though they're pretty good with getting their shipments and sending them out. I'd say end of November to mid December since they always tend to have some lag. I've just had some bad luck with other Figuarts I've ordered recently from them.

So toss up, but most likely before Christmas. Cool. Thanks for the response.

Hopefully this Saga plays out better than the BoG one cuz honestly it seemed to drag on in certain areas. There's a lot that can be fixed from the movie and I hope they take advantage of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

ok, here's my new fig that goes into the wish list...

a web ex pyjama beerus!

46216cff12ef92302d5dab6da9b9d12f1058dafe_hq.gif

So guys, I just pre ordered all upcoming figures on Toyzinthebox, anyone had previous experience with them? I know they're a new store and all, just want to have a peace of mind that they're legit, although it seems like it. Their prices are cheaper than most online stores and offer free shipping but they charged my CC on all of my PO's already.

So guys, I just pre ordered all upcoming figures on Toyzinthebox, anyone had previous experience with them? I know they're a new store and all, just want to have a peace of mind that they're legit, although it seems like it. Their prices are cheaper than most online stores and offer free shipping but they charged my CC on all of my PO's already.

They're legit. Beside charging before hand on preorders which I personally think is the only down side to it, they're fast with delivery for a us distributor, all my products have always arrived in pristine condition and free shipping with low price, one of my top online vendor.

When you preorder anything by AmiAmi you must pay! you can not cancel! -.- i don´t know who say about amiami -.- "the best" for preorders and purchase and everything! -.- even could be the most cheap but not have the option for cancel! not make me happy.

Well, i have two Goku manga, must i sell it? or keep it in case ssj3 goku pce continue be a sh#7 in colour? or what? if someone want PM is new and unopened.

They're 9000% legit. They're imo the best online retailer if you live in the US. Free shipping, cheapest prices and if they happen to lower the price on anything you preorder they'll refund you the difference. Excellent packaging and fast shipping too. They've never failed me.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back