S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I know compared to the new reveals he is quite dull, but none the less my review of Ultimate Gohan is up! ssgss Goku will be up in a couple hours.

Awakening Goku is end of Nov for Japan, end of Dec for America, so we wont get him until midway past Jan I would guess.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What? I not understand anything about what you say :S explain better or someone, please!

People thought that there would be a recolor of Scouter Vegeta but there probably won't be, so don't sell your old scouter Vegeta.

People thought that there would be a recolor of Scouter Vegeta but there probably won't be, so don't sell your old scouter Vegeta.

Tbh I don't think anyone thought they were gonna release a PC Scouter Vegeta. The info explicitly said it would be completely new sculpts of Vegeta and Trunks. I don't see a PC Scouter Vegeta at all really since he already has an SDCC too. If he ever does get one it won't be for a while so if you don't have one, I'd get one now or settle for the bootleg. I wouldn't hold my breath for a PC version.

Thats a good idea prod, though my ocd wont allow it since Goku and Gohans had lower neck seams than Trunks and Vegeta. Very nitpicky I know but I will already be buying two for both his heads, so I need a good reason to get three [emoji38]

Thats a good idea prod, though my ocd wont allow it since Goku and Gohans had lower neck seams than Trunks and Vegeta. Very nitpicky I know but I will already be buying two for both his heads, so I need a good reason to get three [emoji38]

I'm like that too so I understand lol. Now that you've mentioned that I'm reconsidering it :panic:

I still have to plan out exactly how many of what I'm gonna get. I've found myself stuck with a bunch of extra PC Vegeta figures. I got a bunch of extras to make this version of Trunks with the help of the Jacksdo heads. Now my plan has gone to **** but I'd much rather have this figure so it's not all bad

maxresdefault.jpg

That's odd actually. I wonder why Bulma made Goku and Gohan's show the chest?

Should be the same difference if you pull out the neck when you swap the heads.

Tbh I don't think anyone thought they were gonna release a PC Scouter Vegeta. The info explicitly said it would be completely new sculpts of Vegeta and Trunks. I don't see a PC Scouter Vegeta at all really since he already has an SDCC too. If he ever does get one it won't be for a while so if you don't have one, I'd get one now or settle for the bootleg. I wouldn't hold my breath for a PC version.

Yeah, and he really doesn't need one. I love the way mine looks. His legs are a little loose, but I have no complaints about the way he looks. I'm still debating on whether or not I should get the SDCC.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

People also thought the new vegeta was going to be a non super saiyan one from frieza saga so they started selling their Scouter vegeta. Turned out to be the ssj3 vegeta the one announced and shown and not a black hair vegeta.

People also thought the new vegeta was going to be a non super saiyan one from frieza saga so they started selling their Scouter vegeta. Turned out to be the ssj3 vegeta the one announced and shown and not a black hair vegeta.

sell scouter veegta to get vegeta freezer saga version? that not make sense

That was their own fault taking unconfirmed information as fact. It's safe to say with the new sculpts of Trunks and Vegeta being correct that the PC's of Cell and SSJ3 are right too. I personally won't be selling mine until I see the actual thing with release dates and accessories confirmed. They'll probably come with less stuff so it might be wise to hold onto the old ones until everything is concrete.

Yeah, and he really doesn't need one. I love the way mine looks. His legs are a little loose, but I have no complaints about the way he looks. I'm still debating on whether or not I should get the SDCC.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

I feel the same. Aside from the leg issue, he's perfect as is. He doesn't warrant a PC imo

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Nice legion of new reveals from Tamashii. They never disappoint. Especially these past few events. Armored trunks looks great. Hell, they all do, but he is just that delicious cake to me that I absolutely need. Now the next question. What characters deserve this new joint system that Goku bd and Trunks have? This leads me to ssg Goku and my fascination by tamashii actually making his own sculpt to fit his slimmer look. They're not skipping out on these sculpts and putting more of an effort to these characters. I can only think of another particular form the was half ass done. Yes, it is him that I speak of. Saiyan 3 Goku. Sure someone will bash me on this and call me ungreatful blah blah blah, the usual..and say"We're getting a premium color one, maybe." I think he deserves it and really do need a overhaul in his jacked up form. Just my wants. Truth is, I rather for them not to back into past characters and redue them and release totally new characters that we already don't have. Besides Jacko lol.

Back