S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome on board Gasper!:duff: Shf, **** is the crack of action figures.:lol
EDIT: regarding the protagonists you can definitely collect a good DBZ portion still... Og trunks, OG ssj Vegeta and ssj 3 goku will all get recoloured releases. It's mainly the villains that you'll be lacking, but we've heard a rumour of a premium color cell... And Buu is still to come, we assume...

@Fuzg maybe a Buu is the surprise release of 2016 like Broly..?:dunno:

Crazy to think of a release schedule for all this... At least we got confirmation on Trunks. So is he to be released after SSB Vegeta? Or do we not know that? We're already down to April. It's extremely unlikely we'll see all of this in 2016.

I'll accept Vados only becuz we're finally getting another relevant female character. The sausagefest that is Dragon Ball needs to stop, sheesh!

Amen!:goodpost:

I just realized a few folk we havent seen in months are back! Bane, Ang, anyone ive missed, good to see you guys!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you, Deano! I feel like a little kid, man! I'm just so happy! It's like I'm in a dream with these releases. As a Goku, fan it's Nirvana. I really wanted all those Goku's, so I'm ecstatic! Kid Goku! SSG Goku! Blue Gi Goku! Awesome. I can't believe we're getting that Trunks. I'm getting 3 so I can use his body for Goku too! I'm not at all worried about Majin Vegeta; we will get him. Tamashii knows how much we want him, and I think SSJ3 was much easier to sculpt because I'll sure they want to make the Majin Vegeta faces super detailed. The body is incredible detailed, so they probably were just excited to show it off and figured they'd gauge fan reaction for SSJ3 Vegeta just in case.

I'm sorry for gushing. I'm just.....:yess:

BADMAN shirt Vegeta would be grail.

HELL'S YES

Cool, I don't know why I didn't start to collect these when the line started, I'm kicking myself for that, but oh well, if I can at least get a proper Dragon Ball collection, then I'm good, I like DB better anyway.

Pic for reference, I don't mind manga colors, but that means re-release right? :lol Head seems to be alright, just a different expression.

latest

Also, have they ever said anything about the characters in regular clothes? I would LOVE a Badman t-shirt Vegeta.

GC2D2TG.png

Tamashii never says anything lol. They like to keep us in the dark and then throw out random characters that'll either get re-released or teased and tossed into Figuarts purgatory. I'd love to see some characters in regular clothes ESPECIALLY Badman Vegeta. Maybe down the line when they start running out of characters we'll see more obscure releases like those but for now, I highly doubt it :(

the hell is this pink shirt Vegeta nonsense coming from? I want Yardrat Goku with Roshi glasses above that!

Yes deffo welcome back Bane and Ang!

Also, that ssj3 vegeta face is actually ****ing creepy...

Very rape face. It needs to be reworked, but it won't be.

I wish they'd just cut the length off the hair, give it a new face with the M on his forehead and eyebrows...

It's pretty much SS2 hair on the head itself if you got rid of the back end.

the hell is this pink shirt Vegeta nonsense coming from? I want Yardrat Goku with Roshi glasses above that!

5HCN1we.jpg

Yardrat is cool and all, but overrated. He's wearing his own gi pants and boots, with quasi Saiyan armor. But I wouldn't sneeze at a SSJ version of that.

I really want Yadrat Goku and Badman Vegeta!

Yes deffo welcome back Bane and Ang!

Also, that ssj3 vegeta face is actually ****ing creepy...

Thanks Sil! I agree with you, but I think it's accurate. The detail on the body is absolutely incredible! I'm glad I bought two premium Vegeta's so I can put a SSJ head on it! Hopefully we get a new normal Vegeta, so we can get more normal heads!

I can't complain, man. I thanked Tamashii immediately when I saw the figures. The only thing I will complain about is that I can't pay attention to any other fandom anymore. :lol The only exception I'm making is if Tamashii or some other company makes a Big Boss 6 inch figure. I'm a big fan of the video game Metal Gear Solid 3, and if they make the main character of that game (Big Boss) I will buy him. I don't think it will happen, so my collection will be exclusively Dragon Ball. Well...I'm still keeping some of my old DC Universe Classics/Superheroes. I know you guys think they're just kid toys, but I think they look great! :lol

yeah but they seem to be avoiding Kid Buu like the plague. they're hopping on the DBSuper hypetrain way too fast, and now even dabbling with DBHeroes

I'd love a Kid Buu. Especially, if we get a PM SSJ3 Goku. King Buu is my favorite Buu. He's so maniacal, and unpredictable; 100% chaos.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

5HCN1we.jpg

Yardrat is cool and all, but overrated. He's wearing his own gi pants and boots, with quasi Saiyan armor. But I wouldn't sneeze at a SSJ version of that.
:horror no priss-senpai don't!!!

I just like it for the glasses...that's all >.>
I do, but I also like Badman Vegeta :lol Out of those 2 which one's the most stylish and fashionable? We both know the answer.

Plus, real men like pink.... ;^)
You know who else likes pink? weeaboos. You know what we've said about the weebs? a lot :lol I have no problem with badman Vegeta. I just like Yardrat Goku

However, if we got a Badman Vegeta in the TFS style....

Beerus looks phenomenal and I absolutely love that G.Goku got his more thin build. SSJ4 being there with a placard... does that mean he's still in the works?

1243.png

1209.png

299.png

@TJ Duckett you got some sick poses bro, would love to see your entire display

I just bought Blue Goku & Gold Freezer and now I am officially broke. Just came back from New Orleans, ****ing awesome time but I spent mad money. My credit card is officially maxed out. So next few paychecks are going to bills and nothing else ;_; I gotta get my ass outta debt. i know i cant be the only one ._.

here we go folks ;)

Nice preview Deano! One thing I want to mention is that the new joints on the elbows and knees of ssj4 goku and some of the other figures is actually present on the figuarts darth maul (the rounded big knee joints and rounded elbow joints). Other than that I am pretty stoked for some of these previews especially kid goku (might buy two and repaint one blue) and ofcourse Super Trunks! (although i think that the new hip technology looks better on characters with baggy pants instead of skin tight like armored trunks) :rotfl

I just bought Blue Goku & Gold Freezer and now I am officially broke. Just came back from New Orleans, ****ing awesome time but I spent mad money. My credit card is officially maxed out. So next few paychecks are going to bills and nothing else ;_; I gotta get my ass outta debt. i know i cant be the only one ._.

I have one kid in school, another starting next year and a wife in school. Debt is just another four letter word around this house. But we are nearly out of the whole! Still win't stop my side work from paying for these dope ass figures!

giphy.gif

Total Goku overload, which is not surprising really, but I'm still happy to see all this cool new stuff.

Super Saiyan Trunks really is spectacular. I'm wondering if his larger size will make his parts easy to swap with SSGSS Goku. If they fit together without looking odd, it'd be an easy custom job to get this Gohan:

Snap2145628ki9.jpg

I'm also pleased to see GT Goku. I too prefer the end of Z colors, but this is still fine. I was originally going to get two SSGSS Gokus to repaint one into GT, but now I don't have to worry about it.

SS3 Vegeta is a surprise. The body looks great, and I'm sure it'd be a simple thing to swap heads out. I may get two for that reason. But it does give me hope for other what if characters. Or more specifically, SS4 Gohan with that design they just introduced.

Anyway, good stuff.

Back