S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-snip-

Blood... You remain silent, but we feel your pain. You'll get through it man, you'll get through it... stay strong.
tumblr_mm3pmigBD11qdf5oso1_r1_250.gif

Blood is probably so upset about no Nappa that there are no words to it, that's why he hasn't replied.

tumblr_n4frk0ZJIm1rti868o1_r1_500.gif

i'm sooooo over it, guys..... really...

all these new figures are so rad, yo!

tumblr_mn9igetXgw1r2kb4qo1_500.gif

:horror no priss-senpai don't!!!

I just like it for the glasses...that's all >.>You know who else likes pink? weeaboos. You know what we've said about the weebs? a lot :lol I have no problem with badman Vegeta. I just like Yardrat Goku

However, if we got a Badman Vegeta in the TFS style....

yare yare daze!

Photo review of SSGSS Son Goku at Shishioh:

3-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

7-3.jpg

7-6.jpg

so, aside from the blue color not being turquoise enough, am I the only one who's noticed that his hair is too bunched in and small?

This here statue seems to have a much better hair sculpt in terms of fullness, detail and shape. Nay? Yay?

maxresdefault.jpg

either way, I'm a sucker and I still bought two of these SH figs. lol

so, aside from the blue color not being turquoise enough, am I the only one who's noticed that his hair is too bunched in and small?

This here statue seems to have a much better hair sculpt in terms of fullness, detail and shape. Nay? Yay?

View attachment 220363

either way, I'm a sucker and I still bought two of these SH figs. lol

I think I was one of the first to point that out. It's very much like this:

SqJllcX.jpg

I think it's the ugliest release yet. It's not long enough, and it doesn't fan out the way it should.

We've had that discussion about Goku's hair before, to which blood came in to mock us & told us all to stfu. we promptly complied

im not even going to justify that with an answer snake. I gave plenty evidence that you were overthinking it. Can we move on before another argument starts?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We've had that discussion about Goku's hair before, to which blood came in to mock us & told us all to stfu. we promptly complied
I did? o_O

Anyhooo, can someone Photoshop that new star wars ep VII poster, changing all the characters with figuart gokus and call it "Son GOKU: the saiyan God awakens" with s.h.figuarts somewhere

There's no overthinking in thinking it's bad. Anyway, forget it.

It's bad in that it could be more spread out. Right now it's too scrunched up but the figure itself turned out fantastic. My cousin recently bought it and I got to look and feel it and it's great. The gi isn't red and is accurate to the movie. Also the shading in the hair is really nice and everything else was good too. No visible paint defects and joints were tight.

I'll agree that the hair could be less scrunchy but everything else turned out perfect. Here's a good example where if it weren't for people voicing their concerns, nothing would've been changed. I really think it's cuz of that that they added shading and fixed the gi color. Hopefully they do the same for SSGSS Vegeta...but they won't [emoji58]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

It's bad in that it could be more spread out. Right now it's too scrunched up but the figure itself turned out fantastic. My cousin recently bought it and I got to look and feel it and it's great. The gi isn't red and is accurate to the movie. Also the shading in the hair is really nice and everything else was good too. No visible paint defects and joints were tight.

I'll agree that the hair could be less scrunchy but everything else turned out perfect. Here's a good example where if it weren't for people voicing their concerns, nothing would've been changed. I really think it's cuz of that that they added shading and fixed the gi color. Hopefully they do the same for SSGSS Vegeta...but they won't [emoji58]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I like that they gave it a new sculpt, but honestly I would of preferred them use the old SS hair of Goku and just painted it blue. This one looks too much like Pineapple leaves.

As long as you still have that sig Blood, I'm not convinced you're over Nappa.:lol

What do you plan on buying out of these, ftm assuming they're all gonna be released?

How would all of this even fit in the release schedule!?:lol

Silrian: as soon as I find images of decent quality I will post on that SW thread friend ;)

Quickly retouched images:

TN2015%20RT1_zpslryyeljv.jpg

Cool Orbi!wave

Off topic but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, this was also shown, and I think I'm gonna pick this one up.
This **** looks so good with all those effects.
news_xlarge_DSC_0161.jpg

The super smash display collectors can tick one off again.

Cool Orbi!wave

Off topic but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, this was also shown, and I think I'm gonna pick this one up.
This **** looks so good with all those effects.
news_xlarge_DSC_0161.jpg

The super smash display collectors can tick one off again.

I didn't realize they were continuing that line. I have the three starters and Mewtwo.

Gotta have Pikachu in everything. I'm surprised he didn't come out earlier. I want more starters though!

There's also more Marvel stuff, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Tony Stark and the Armors Mark I-VII

Back