S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think that kid Goku looks nice. I mean, if I were gonna get another Goku, it'd be kid Goku. Leaves hope for more dragon ball figures, like Roshi. Cell Saga Trunks is course amazing. But everything else leaves me... meh. What a wasted opportunity ssj3 Vegeta is. Majin was the obvious choice here. If they release this guy, I'll just buy it and swap the head.

You know it actually worries me that folk like him are so outspoken, its a wonder we get any figures at all. Just imagine tamashii getting opinions like that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
If this is true I'm petitioning for bans. Bans everywhere. And not just him, but everyone :lecture
Beerus is a regular release, not a web exclusive correct?
He's on amiami so I believe so
I actually think that kid Goku looks nice. I mean, if I were gonna get another Goku, it'd be kid Goku. Leaves hope for more dragon ball figures, like Roshi. Cell Saga Trunks is course amazing. But everything else leaves me... meh. What a wasted opportunity ssj3 Vegeta is. Majin was the obvious choice here. If they release this guy, I'll just buy it and swap the head.
Yeah Kid Goku looks fine. I wonder if they may re-use him for Goten. SSJ3 Vegeta is odd still but I might do the head swap thing too

Thank you guys, so much for the pics! Someone posted the pics over at the Dragonballfigureboards, and I knew you guys would have more. I was selling off some of my figures because I was thinking about getting into another franchise, but I'm over it. I was planning on just buying Goku and Vegeta figures, but I'm back in full swing. I don't know about Champa and Vados, but I hope they're cool characters because the sculpt work is amazing. I'm so happy, guys!

1. Trunks: Absolutely incredible. I thought nothing was going to get better than Warrior Awakened Goku. Then Beerus happened, and now this. I am buying three of these. I want to put Goku is Saiyan armor like when he was in the Room of Spirit and Time!

2. GT Blue Gi Goku- I absolutely love the blue gi. I much prefer the End of Z coloring, but I still love this figure! I was going to buy a second SSGSS Goku because I love that style of gi, but I'm sticking with this! I really hope it gets released!

3. SSJ3 Vegeta- Well, it isn't Majin Vegeta, but at least we got the blue jumpsuit. I think I'll buy two. While I don't think the SSJ3 Vegeta form looks very good on Vegeta, I need a Vegeta to match Goku, so I'm so happy.

4. Angel Goku- I doubt this will be released, but the wings are nice! I wouldn't be surprised if they sell the wings separate. I bought two regular Gokus, and haven't opened my second one. I'd buy the accessories and use it for him.

5. Kid Goku- Awesome! He's coming with Kinto-un and Nyoibo so I'm super happy! I voted for him in the Tamashii poll because he was my second most wanted figure under Majin Vegeta, so I'm excited.

6. Porunga- As much as I like Shenron, I wouldn't want to spend the money for him. I don't want to spend over $50 for anyone that isn't Goku or Vegeta. I will make an exception for Porunga if they make him. I won't be sad if they skip, but it was nice seeing a prototype. The only ones I will be really sad that they don't release are the Gokus, SSJ3 Vegeta, and Trunks. Other than that, the other characters aren't a big deal, but I'll buy them.

7. SSG Goku- They didn't skimp out! It looks incredible! I think it looks more interesting than the SSGSS Goku, which is surprising to me. I now love this form.

8. Whis- He's a cool character; I'll put him training with SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta.

9. Champa- Amazing sculpt. I don't know anything about the character, so I'm not too excited as of this moment, but I'm sure I'll like him when I see him in DB Super.

10. Vados- Same deal with Champa. They really are going all out with DB Super!

11. Alice Cooper Nipple-less Goku- Amazing sculpt, but I think this will be the one pass. I might just get it since Goku is my favorite fictional character.

@Deano, I saw you have a youtube channel! Keep up the Great work! :)

It's funny, right now of all of these I'm only buying Trunks and Vegeta... I'll throw that ssj3 vegeta head deep in the back of a closet somewhere.

My thoughts are now with those who plan to buy all this (RIP wallets) and those who wished for side characters.

Blood... You remain silent, but we feel your pain. You'll get through it man, you'll get through it... stay strong.
tumblr_mm3pmigBD11qdf5oso1_r1_250.gif

Anyone order from CDJapan, how's their service? Only place I can find Beerus

Edit: Nvm, did some good ol googling and they're very reliable. :)

I'm still not entirely convinced that everything we have seen is even getting released. Tamashii has done this before and we fall for it every time, it's a cycle.

I just realized a few folk we havent seen in months are back! Bane, Ang, anyone ive missed, good to see you guys!

I'm still not entirely convinced that everything we have seen is even getting released. Tamashii has done this before and we fall for it every time, it's a cycle.
Never in this large an amount though. Of all the figures we have seen only three have vanished; the buus and Nappa. Everyone else has either been released or shown again. Thats not a bad ratio tbh.

Of them all ssjGod and whis are a given to go with Beerus, ssj4 Goku seems to have entered production if the new figure is to go by (whose joints have been altered btw).

The rest are obviously unrelated to anything but I would say they all have a chance. Ssj3 Vegeta is the only iffy one i would say.

Hoping ssj4 goku doesn't come out like this, I much prefer the previous prototype to this. Idk it just looks off in the face :/ but I'm still happy to see him as am I for the rest of the figures especially kid goku!!!!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

My initial reaction all of this

31baf3d188a55aef348fb353cd4f0a6b.jpg

I'm at work and I can't fully appreciate and digest everything I'm seeing. When I get home I'll post my thoughts but overall holy ****.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Hoping ssj4 goku doesn't come out like this, I much prefer the previous prototype to this. Idk it just looks off in the face :/ but I'm still happy to see him as am I for the rest of the figures especially kid goku!!!!

The prototype was always going to be higher quality, its hand painted. Thats the best you will likely get man.

My initial reaction all of this

31baf3d188a55aef348fb353cd4f0a6b.jpg

I'm at work and I can't fully appreciate and digest everything I'm seeing. When I get home I'll post my thoughts but overall holy ****.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

lmfao!!!!!

@Crisis I also wonder what of all this will see an actual release. Apparently Trunks is confirmed, that's great. I think kid goku and the DBS characters are pretty locked. But gt, ssj4 and angel goku and vegeta ssj3.... At least we now have the buu era vegeta body mold so they GOTTA release that in some form of his.

Still think majin vegeta will be the sdcc exclusive.

It seems to me like Trunks is too small, but the upside is that I think I'm gonna use that for super vegeta.

The prototype was always going to be hogher quality, its hand painted. Thats the best you will likely get man.

Yeah very true I just think they can do something more with the eyes kind of like they did with vegeto but like I said I'm super pumped for it all! I'm glad to see they are listening to us in that we will support this line till the end:)

They should offer the wings and the halo separately, at least it will be for female figures in a line called Tamashii Option:

12079537_1200557836626794_4352591515037497490_n.jpg

Source (and as always tons of photos): Oldcake.

Just noticed the ssj3 vegeta doesn't have ribbed feet, like the PC version. I bet they've had that proto for a long time. That figure is just a new torso and head.

I have no idea Snake.

I can't get a good idea of just how tall the new trunks. It's funny how I wanted this armoured Trunks for a long time and now I'm bummed out it isn't bojack trunks.:lol But no matter, long haired trunks ftw anyhow.:rock:

EDIT: oh **** missed a pic where trunks is right next to awakening goku. That body length works for a buff vegeta for me I think. I'm gonna do the reverse headswitch that everybody did with og trunks and vegeta.:lol Also Trunks does have the ribbed boots!

Amazing figures! First thing i saw this morning was SSG goku on instagram and i was thinking it was an awesome custom, but then i realized today was the tamashii nation so i quickly started scrolling down and saw the rest of these awesome figures. Really excited to get all of these, but my favorites have to be Trunks and SSG Goku. Finally we'll have all the different Trunks head, including the Jacksdos. Also Bane's post just reminded me about the Goku in saiyan armor, so thats another figure lol. I just love how accurate the God Goku looks. The body might even work for a Saiyan Saga Goku. Sucks about the SS3 Vegeta though. Any other head would've been better, but at least we're getting the body. Still, the head might look nice in the collection. Not a big fan of the Kid Goku since I never watched DB, but may have to soon. I'm excited for the GT Gokus as well, though i agree that the SS4 face looked better last year. Will buy all the DBS characters for the cool designs, and i'll definitely be watching the series sometime in the future. The only one i don't care about buying is the angel Goku. Did he ever look like that in the show? I think i only saw him like that in the credits. Would buy Porunga, but no big deal if they skip it. I'm surprised that with so many Gokus, they didn't throw in a SS2 as well. Guess i'm gonna have to finish that custom i started. I'm only disappointed they didn't show off other characters we've been waiting for (Yamcha, Tien, Buu, Gotenks, Gogeta, and many more of course).

I have no idea Snake.

I can't get a good idea of just how tall the new trunks. It's funny how I wanted this armoured Trunks for a long time and now I'm bummed out it isn't bojack trunks.:lol But no matter, long haired trunks ftw anyhow.:rock:

I'd want that version too, with the sleeveless jacket and long hair.

Back