S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS3 Vegeta over Majin is pretty disheartening though...

Saiyan Armor Trunks with two heads is a gift from God.

I kinda think were going to get a USSJ Trunks too.

Wow, just.......WOW. A what if figure?! Now there literally is NO figure they cant do.

ssj3 Vegeta means they HAVE the buu sculpt though, so buying two just for the body [emoji14]

This is the most we have ever seen in one show, its overwhelming! I am literally in awe of all these. I am in love with the Trunks figures with brand new bodies! (jacksdo for the bin now [emoji14]) and the ssj3 Goku standing there is a hint at a PC version next year to go with Vegeta.

kid Goku fans will be pleased, as will GT fans, holy crap. Im no fan of GT but they look good. ssjGod Goku with a brand new sculpt too, who would have thought! I was expecting a repaint [emoji14]

Out of all of them, the only one I wont buy is angel Goku, as sad as that makes my wallet [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh, and ssj4 Gokus visible downgrade is clearly him going from prototype to manufactured figure, thats why we havent seen him. Likely he just hasnt got a release date because if the RoF figures.

Safe to say say that the neck pegs for these new releases (namely the adult goku figures, vegeta, and trunks) should* be interchangeable with past releases?

I'm gonna get God Goku just to have a younger, teenage goku lol. Never dug the mass reduction. The sculpts all look great.

Especially in that armored trunks- you can see the engineering that went into Awakening Goku in that figure too.

I just jumped in into this series, I have Piccolo and Son Goku so far but I have PO'd the other figures that's coming out and waiting to get better deals on previous releases. I can't believe how really well done these figures are, all of them looks like they just stepped out of the cartoon. I love it so much, I've been a fan of DBZ since I was a kid. Too bad I'm kinda late on this line, but there still hope for a reissue Cell, Krillin and Broly. :pray:

Coming home from work with these reveals took out my tiredness. I've been wanting that version of Trunks, like Snake said, that is a gift from God. :yess:

I knew those ****ers would be saturating us with DBS figures. We get fat Beerus and She-Whis but no still no Tien? Ssj3 Vegeta but not Majin Vegeta? Wtf is that ****? It's clear now that Tamashii is trolling us with releases.

Fail.

Watch SS3 Vegeta won't even get a release date, it's just there for the "wow" factor like Buuhan & Buutenks were. Probably the same with Angel Goku.

Well, we know now they have a majin vegeta body mold. Hopefully they put it to use.

Watch SS3 Vegeta won't even get a release date, it's just there for the "wow" factor like Buuhan & Buutenks were. Probably the same with Angel Goku.

This.

And who the hell needs that GT Goku? I can maybe see a market for the Angel Goku... but I couldn't give a **** about it.

Noce catch snake, Trunks armor is the same colour as PC Vegeta. They had this all planned from the start.

They sure did. I just wonder what the height difference will be. When they left the ROSAT, Trunks was taller.

His face leaves a lot to be desired. I'm just glad they finally made the shoulders look better.

Agree with the shoulder. I'm glad they made new and improved revision on the mold, especially in the knee area. What I don't like about Vegeta is his face and chest man boobs.

Well its a totally new mold based on awakening Gokus joints I believe, plus you can see the height compared to AG in the last pic, he is as tall if not slightly shorter than Goku, so much bigger than Vegeta.

Agree with the shoulder. I'm glad they made new and improved revision on the mold, especially in the knee area. What I don't like about Vegeta is his face and chest man boobs.

It's bugged me for years how they'd make the bottom of the deltoid muscles stick out, and it doesn't flow with the arm.

WYg57wG.jpg

Back