S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****ing A Long Haired Ponytail Trunks.... I have been waiting YEARS for this... I like the Vegeta but why not an normal Buu Saga Vegeta instead...Makes no sense why they are making him SSJ3...

We all have Psycho, we all have ;)

Yeah, agree with ssj3 Vegeta; Tamashii is either a MASSIVE troll, or they quickly retooled a majin Vegeta to test the waters for what if figures. If anything it at least proves they have body, so all it takes now is the head. As for a generic buu saga Vegeta, all it will take it popping off a datong scouter neck and putting it on there, instant buu saga Vegeta :p

Now, i'm off to see if I can make an update video using slideshows, wish me luck folks, never done that before :lol

I agree with everyone, but kid goku have a ugly face. Sj4 goku not look so well. Ssj3 vegeta? Ok... Trunks i sincerally not care that. But happy for everyone who want it. Ssj3 goku... That is a reissue? A PCE? Or the same? Because looks the same to me. I also dont care about the gods.not get ssjgss goku even gold freezer and i am not thinkinget beerus, so, well goku angel? That is really for sell? Happy fof who want it too. Goku normal from Gt is nice. So conclution. Too many gokus made, but they still need work on theme. I not like he chest on ssj4. And vegeta, well if come with ssj2hair. Will be insta buy. The others well i dont want it.

Its over right? Thats all figures for tamashi nations 2015? Still left super buu.

This is something...not sure what to really think. SSJ3 Vegeta is...something...hopefully it's a 4 pack? Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3? >.> The many Gokus...Kid Goku is great, GT Adult is neat, Angel I think could work for people who did not pick up the base Goku (useless and pointless release otherwise), SSJ4 can die in a fire for all I care :lol

Trunks! I think the mold looks bulked up, perhaps Ascended Trunks, which would mean the body could work for Ascended Vegeta too. Getting crossed arms is great too, it's hopefully going to be the same size and compatibility with Vegeta.

The Whises...um, yay? idk.

Regular FiguartsZero SSJ3 Goku is meh, watch as it's the PM SSJ3 Goku :lol no PM SSJ3 Goku or PM Cell is odd but eh, makes sense I guess.

This is something...not sure what to really think. SSJ3 Vegeta is...something...hopefully it's a 4 pack? Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3? >.> The many Gokus...Kid Goku is great, GT Adult is neat, Angel I think could work for people who did not pick up the base Goku (useless and pointless release otherwise), SSJ4 can die in a fire for all I care :lol

Trunks! I think the mold looks bulked up, perhaps Ascended Trunks, which would mean the body could work for Ascended Vegeta too. Getting crossed arms is great too, it's hopefully going to be the same size and compatibility with Vegeta.

The Whises...um, yay? idk.

Regular FiguartsZero SSJ3 Goku is meh, watch as it's the PM SSJ3 Goku :lol no PM SSJ3 Goku or PM Cell is odd but eh, makes sense I guess.

The pic with him next to awakening Goku proves that this Trunks will be taller than Vegeta.

Are we not gonna talk about Trunks' torso articulation or did I just read everyone's comments too quickly and miss it? If they use that SS3 Vegeta sculpt for Majin Vegeta they need to improve it with some torso articulation also. I wonder how many of these will actually see a release. That's a boat load of new figures. I'm totally blown away that they redesigned Goku's body for SSG Goku. Fat Beerus and chick Whis might be the first figures I skip. Outside of GrinGoku that is.

I agree with everyone, but kid goku have a ugly face. Sj4 goku not look so well. Ssj3 vegeta? Ok... Trunks i sincerally not care that. But happy for everyone who want it. Ssj3 goku... That is a reissue? A PCE? Or the same? Because looks the same to me. I also dont care about the gods.not get ssjgss goku even gold freezer and i am not thinkinget beerus, so, well goku angel? That is really for sell? Happy fof who want it too. Goku normal from Gt is nice. So conclution. Too many gokus made, but they still need work on theme. I not like he chest on ssj4. And vegeta, well if come with ssj2hair. Will be insta buy. The others well i dont want it.

Its over right? Thats all figures for tamashi nations 2015? Still left super buu.

But yeah for real. If you're not going to be appreciative that they showed us the most figures they've ever dealt out in one event, you don't deserve them.

Are we not gonna talk about Trunks' torso articulation or did I just read everyone's comments too quickly and miss it? If they use that SS3 Vegeta sculpt for Majin Vegeta they need to improve it with some torso articulation also. I wonder how many of these will actually see a release. That's a boat load of new figures. I'm totally blown away that they redesigned Goku's body for SSG Goku. Fat Beerus and chick Whis might be the first figures I skip. Outside of GrinGoku that is.
I mentioned the new body mold, which looks to be based off awakening Goku, earlier but no one noticed [emoji14]

Trunks is definitely next years normal release, I guarantee it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I mentioned the new body mold, which looks to be based off awakening Goku, earlier but no one noticed [emoji14]

Trunks is definitely next years normal release, I guarantee it.

Yeah did some kind of source say there was new Trunks and Vegeta getting relased next year from NYCC. Guess he was right.

But yeah for real. If you're not going to be appreciative that they showed us the most figures they've ever dealt out in one event, you don't deserve them.
all he wants is pm ssj3 Goku, and apparently cooler. of course he does t have gratitude or care about anything else :lol

You know it actually worries me that folk like him are so outspoken, its a wonder we get any figures at all. Just imagine tamashii getting opinions like that.

59971e37d5b91adbbba5215a4e372d82.jpg

What's to complain about this other than his big head? I can't tell for sure if he's in scale with the others.

I can't breathe, my geekness just had a heart attack.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Trunks: can't believe it. But as Supernatural said, he doesn't color match with the original ssj vegeta, so now I might have to buy the pc version after all.:/ Or I can buy two trunkses... Hm, sorta ironic.
Angel, God, Kid, GT Goku and SSJ4 Goku: Hm five gokus, unbelievable lol. I didn't know the angel goku was popular enough to warrant a variant but it's typical tamashii to exploit that **** as much as possible. Same with GT Goku. God we all expected. Kid Goku, now THAT is a surprise to see pop up suddenly.
SSJ3 Vegeta: Just please release that buu era vegeta body mold. I don't care about majin, I'll buy a freakin fanmade char, just ffs PLEASE RELEASE THAT BODY!
Beerus, Whis, Champa and Vados: hm, still not much interested in DBS... Tamashii is a hype-beast.
I knew those ****ers would be saturating us with DBS figures. We get fat Beerus and She-Whis but no still no Tien? Ssj3 Vegeta but not Majin Vegeta? Wtf is that ****? It's clear now that Tamashii is trolling us with releases.

Fail.
Watch SS3 Vegeta won't even get a release date, it's just there for the "wow" factor like Buuhan & Buutenks were. Probably the same with Angel Goku.

It's clear to me that tamashii is largely basing their choices on the japanese appeal still. I've said it before, but now I'm pretty convinced majin vegeta is going to be the SDCC 2016 exclusive.

I think The Trunks makes the chance a tiny bit higher to see a cell era Tien. Nappa and Raditz... I don't see it happening. They're not even showing the raditz and bardock zeros...

Back