S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you be up to the challenge to do a Kaio-ken Goku?

that could be next year's exclusive. Reuse Namek Goku, switch up the kanji on his gi, dip him in light red shading & voila
then they'll reuse that for God Goku for SDCC 2017
i see what you're planning, Tamashii

Trunks_Determined_to_Stop_Broly.jpg

Trunks.jpg

i waiting, could be this one *_*

bad news for people sick of Goku figures. personally...I'm about to burst with excitement.

dude...I wasn't ready for all this. I don't even know where to begin.
(I typed all of this assuming each of these will see a release and don't care enough to fix that)

Kid Goku - OMG. YES! I've wanted to see this for a few years and it's exactly as I imagined it. can't believe it. AND...I'm taking this as a subtle confirmation that Goten and Trunks can work and it's just a matter of time before they come out.
Angel Goku - Unexpected surprise...I'll get it but I probably won't care about it too much.
SSGod Goku - I've been waiting to see a God Goku for so long, and Tamashii deserves all the praise in the world for making a new sculpt...yet...I'm just not feeling it. Granted the head is superb but...eh. I still can't get over the illogical loss of body mass this form provides and seeing them stick to that is a bummer.
GT Goku - Beyond unexpected. I figured it was so unlikely it didn't even need to be mentioned. Still, it looks great and I like it quite a bit. Aside from that...this (and Angel Goku) could open up the door for more Goku faces and that has me incredibly excited.
SS4 Goku - So glad this wasn't crammed into the release schedule and that they updated the figure. The new joints they've added improves it drastically.
Whis - Champa - Vados - Cool to see but I'm indifferent on these three.
SS3 Vegeta - Another unexpected seemingly impossible figure. So many questions...why this form? Is it going to become canon at some point? Actually...the fact that this isn't Majin Vegeta is a massive let down. I still love seeing it but this is such a bizarre decision. AND NO SCULPTED BOOT TIPS. Absurd.
Armor Trunks - Cannot believe it. I wasn't too obsessed with getting it but...WOW. wow. It's really something else and I'm glad they're making it.
Porunga - ...as good as it looks...why bother. The size is so inadequate. No one will agree with me on this but I hope they don't waste time releasing it.

When I saw the new Trunks, I immediately thought "Jacksdo Trunks" LOL :) He looks good, seems that the leg area has different engineering.

Hmm Champa and Vados, Kid Goku, for some reason they don't look that finished just yet. I guess they're just early prototypes. SSJ4 Goku also looks different. SSJ3 Vegeta is a surprise though, does this mean he'll actually attain SSJ3 in Dragonball Super? God Goku looks just like the one in the show so it's good I think. That Angel Goku hmm... seems like it's just Normal Goku with extra wings... and then that GT Goku, I've seen some customs that looked somewhat better.

My favorite of the new ones is SSJ3 Vegeta, I think he looks the best.

I'll still get one of each just because it's Dragonball.

lol I called it that we would see a Figuarts Champa before Kid Boo

Guess we'll be waiting a bit longer for Boohan, Bootenks, Shenlong & Napster. And I wouldn't get too excited over these new reveals just yet, since Tamashii is notorious for bringing things out "for display only" and them suddenly falling in limbo with no word on release dates whatsoever.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku is perfect. I have absolutely no complaints about that figure. They improved it incredibly so. New knee joints, elbow joints, and the shoulders blend so well into the arm. The side bangs are articulated. ...I'm crying at the moment.

Cell Games Trunks is absolutely beautiful. One of Tamashii's best.

Super Saiyan God Goku, while I don't care for the actual transformation, looks amazingly accurate. Truly surprised Tamashii created a slimmer sculpt.

Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta is a huge WTF. Why does Tamashii hate Vegeta?

Angel Goku looks cool. They stole your idea, wolvie.

Kid Goku...amazing. I know a lot of people were looking forward to this and he comes with his stick. Interested to see what crisis thinks.

Dragon Ball Super characters are interesting.

Glad to see Whis.

I know Goku is the main character and DB Super is the current fever but, hey, everyone would freak out if there was Nappa and Raditz side by side, right? Oh well...

SSJ4 Goku - I'm glad he is back. But I see a downgrade on his face sculpt. It was different when I see it in person last year. But hey, new knee joints!

DBGT Normal Goku - Nice one Bandai, repaint from DB Super Goku! But his skin tone should be darker and his Blue gi should be darker too.

Angel Goku - LOL

Kid Goku - It looks kinda ugly but all those joints should provide good articulation, so I'm not going to complain. And I will expect a blue repaint soon or later.

SSJ God Goku - New mold, thin body, it looks very good.

Vados and Whis - Whis should be taller, a lot taller, but they look good.

Chanpa - DB Super is the fever now, so he was expected.

Super Trunks - New mold and great hair sculpt. I hope he is as tall as goku is

SSJ3 Vegeta - Bandai asked us about DB Heroes figures and here is the answer. Interesting choice from Bandai. I expect a Majin Vegeta re-using this body.

Back