S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, these detolfs can get expensive. Still trying to figure out how to set up my display. It's like 75% done :monkey4

Speaking of expensive, ive just found out Funko are making figures of my two favourite open world games; fallout and elder scrolls. Man im going to be broke next month :/

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

b12fef129060f3955b58e53b7cead142.jpg

Finally got enough Vegeta to pull this. Vegeta Force!

b12fef129060f3955b58e53b7cead142.jpg

Finally got enough Vegeta to pull this. Vegeta Force!

You should switch the captain Ginyu vegeta with the jase one. Because then he'll be able to do the pose more accurately since he has better arm articulation

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I just got an email from BBTS about God Vegeta being available for $49.99. Are they serious? $49.99 + $5 shipping. Toyz is $45.99 with free shipping.

I just got an email from BBTS about God Vegeta being available for $49.99. Are they serious? $49.99 + $5 shipping. Toyz is $45.99 with free shipping.

BBTS are a bunch of scalpers. Go with Toyz, they're my go to especially with their early bird pre-order pricing and free shipping, hard to beat!

$45 is still a lot though, for a bare bones Vegeta. Remember Scouter Vegeta being that price a few years ago and having that glorious pack of accessories?

$45 is still a lot though, for a bare bones Vegeta. Remember Scouter Vegeta being that price a few years ago and having that glorious pack of accessories?

Tamashii's seemed to increase their prices although with all these new sculpts I don't blame them. Even though that Vegeta is pretty bare and lacking, the body was a completely new mold so it could warrant the price increase. Either that or they decided to make his hair out of diecast metal :lol

I think most releases from now on won't come with too many accessories. It's a shame but it's the price we have to pay for increased production...

BBTS are a bunch of scalpers. Go with Toyz, they're my go to especially with their early bird pre-order pricing and free shipping, hard to beat!

Not only do I receive preorders from Toyz faster than BBTS, there's no shipping charge on the same item at a lower price tag!

Not only do I receive preorders from Toyz faster than BBTS, there's no shipping charge on the same item at a lower price tag!

Exactly! BBTS is the most overrated online toy store imo. Practically every other place is just as good with packaging and customer service as well as having cheaper prices and free shipping. MH Toys is pretty good too as well as Anime Island (although their shipping can take a bit longer than others)

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Does anyone know a site, like a how to guide to make some dioramas for my dragon ball figures? Mostly like which materials and how to go about doing so would be great. They're nice in those detolf cases I have from ikea, but I need some background for it to make it come to life. :]

Tamashii's seemed to increase their prices although with all these new sculpts I don't blame them. Even though that Vegeta is pretty bare and lacking, the body was a completely new mold so it could warrant the price increase. Either that or they decided to make his hair out of diecast metal :lol

I think most releases from now on won't come with too many accessories. It's a shame but it's the price we have to pay for increased production...
I'd be upset they did that with him, and not someone else like the Androids :lol
Exactly! BBTS is the most overrated online toy store imo. Practically every other place is just as good with packaging and customer service as well as having cheaper prices and free shipping. MH Toys is pretty good too as well as Anime Island (although their shipping can take a bit longer than others)

BBTS can be good at times, but overall, there's better by far.

Toyz definitely seems the best to me, but MH toyshop is also good. I won't be buying from Anime Island again though. I ordered 2 of their SS Goku figuarts 3rd time release and paid the 20% plus shipping. This figure was supposed to be rereleased sometime around June, but here I am still waiting. I've sent them several emails asking them when they expect to get them in or if I could use the store credit to buy something else, but bastards never bothered to respond. I'm guessing they sold out on the figure and they expect me to wait until the next rerelease or something. So I ended up ordering one from Toyzinthebox and got it in 2-3 days, so I'd recommend buying from Toyz or MH over Anime Island.

Toyz definitely seems the best to me, but MH toyshop is also good. I won't be buying from Anime Island again though. I ordered 2 of their SS Goku figuarts 3rd time release and paid the 20% plus shipping. This figure was supposed to be rereleased sometime around June, but here I am still waiting. I've sent them several emails asking them when they expect to get them in or if I could use the store credit to buy something else, but bastards never bothered to respond. I'm guessing they sold out on the figure and they expect me to wait until the next rerelease or something. So I ended up ordering one from Toyzinthebox and got it in 2-3 days, so I'd recommend buying from Toyz or MH over Anime Island.
I know your feeling. I ordered a few figures on that 4th of July special they had going. I ordered a figuarts zero galick gun vegeta and still no response from them. Damm near 4 months have pass from schedule release date and still no response or refund. Just hope i get my pc vegeta's and those god figures
[emoji30] [emoji30]

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Damn that's worrying to hear, I buy all my figuarts & play arts from Anime Island. Hope they come through for you in the end. I'm going through a similar situation with a HT seller at the minute, having a couple of hundred pounds in someone elses back pocket while you have nothing to show for it sucks :mad:

Ordered two SSGSS Vegetas. Hopefully we get a re-release of Scouter Vegeta and I'll be able to display it with a normal head.

I owe my entire collection to ebay. Despite it being a somewhat "high risk, high reward" website, ebay will always have the best deals over any other site. And even some of the websites you guys mention also have ebay accounts of their own!

Does anyone know a site, like a how to guide to make some dioramas for my dragon ball figures? Mostly like which materials and how to go about doing so would be great. They're nice in those detolf cases I have from ikea, but I need some background for it to make it come to life. :]

I don't know any site but to make like a wilderness diorama, try hitting up your local pet stores and look for decorations people use for terrariums (ya know, for lizards n stuff). they sell liners that mimic miniature canyons and rocky terrain, which I've experimented with. It takes some creativity but if you're dedicated then you will accomplish something amazing.

Back