S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I owe my entire collection to eBay. Despite it being a somewhat "high risk, high reward" website, eBay will always have the best deals over any other site. And even some of the websites you guys mention also have ebay accounts of their own!

I agree. When it's usually a current Figuart, you can find it for less on eBay. Toyz sells on eBay too but they charge for shipping and it's usually a few dollars more.

@RdRdGhD Google/YouTube "wargame scenery terrain"

That reminds me, it's strange SSGSS Vegeta doesn't have a normal head but Goku did :dunno:

So stupid... every single Saiyan should come with a normal head.

Chances of a re-release of Scouter Vegeta are slim. They already re-released him as a repaint for 2014 SDCC.

But that's a repaint, not the original.

I always find it silly looking when they have protos on display that are trying to do the crossed arms but instead it just looks awkward. Like come on you already have a mold for proper crossed arms so why not utilize it. But wasting resources on protos of characters for display only is what they'd rather do instead

This. I'm sick of doing a simulated thing with the separate arms.

It looks terrible. I don't even bother with putting them in crossed arms cuz it looks so bad. They literally just have to repaint Scouter Vegeta's arms gray and that's it.

This figure should've definitely come with crossed arms and normal head since in the movie that's his primary pose and form. It boggles my mind how they can't just make these simple fixes and then have the gall to charge more.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

It looks terrible. I don't even bother with putting them in crossed arms cuz it looks so bad. They literally just have to repaint Scouter Vegeta's arms gray and that's it.

This figure should've definitely come with crossed arms and normal head since in the movie that's his primary pose and form. It boggles my mind how they can't just make these simple fixes and then have the gall to charge more.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Bad enough were getting none of those, but they can't even match his hair to Goku's paint...

Yeah they're giving us the good ol fashioned okie-doke. No "normal" head (goku gets one), no updated hair sculpt (goku gets one), no folded arms, AND they're charging more. The writing's clearly on the wall. Majin Vegeta's going to get nerfed as well, just watch.

Still gonna buy it, unfortunately ._.

Yeah they're giving us the good ol fashioned okie-doke. No "normal" head (goku gets one), no updated hair sculpt (goku gets one), no folded arms, AND they're charging more. The writing's clearly on the wall. Majin Vegeta's going to get nerfed as well, just watch.

Still gonna buy it, unfortunately ._.

Yeah, I don't have much hope for Majin Vegeta being as good as we're expecting. I wouldn't be surprised if when they finally reveal Majin Vegeta, it turns out to be a Figuarts Zero version. And it'll probably be in the same pose as the Banpresto one.

If he's got the same ****ing hair mold again, I'm going to lose it... it's supposed to be SS2 hair... not the Android Saga SS hair AGAIN!

Back