S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got Ultimate Gohan. One thing that kinda bummed me is now all of sudden they do not include the waist grabber part with the display stand like they did with Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Final Form Freeza.... That's a bit disappointing but other than that solid figure... I honestly think that all figures should come with the display stands...

Just got Ultimate Gohan yesterday too.

1cc2434cc93201211e07d86eddb0a6a5.jpg

SDCC 2016?
dac66af083a0245be993dc3dd9e16f03.jpg

They could re-use SSGSS Goku's belt, and change up the boots, voila. Also change the shoulder pieces

they would have to resculpt the chest too, at that point it might as well just be a brand new figure than an exclusive

02afda444a0d0301124b5de0ec67fff7.jpg

Missed out on this deal! It sold 2 minutes after it went up for sale. I was 1 minute late T_T.

Look at his listings, plenty of Figuarts at below retail. Seller will provide "fake" tracking number that never updates. Don't bother. Seller is trying to keep fund beyond 30 days and you won't be able to file a claim against them.

Yeah, I figured someone here would know better than I would. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too good to be true. These prices are not right.

View attachment 216920

Lol, I came across Krillin because I need him for my collection. I didn't look at the other listings. I just looked at reviews.

Maybe y'all can help me with something else. Should I get the SDCC release of Goku or the regular release? I don't have a figure of Goku in his normal state. I'm new to collecting these figures. Anyone have an opinion on this?

maximum could happen i think is make Perfect Cell not a PC but yes a sdcc 2016.
Majin Vegeta i dont think they will make fisrt a manga and them a sdcc. Will sucks! if true!

Should I get the SDCC release of Goku or the regular release? I don't have a figure of Goku in his normal state. I'm new to collecting these figures. Anyone have an opinion on this?

They're the same except for the paint job, belt and symbol on the Gi. $60 ish vs SDCC $170 ish. Eventually you may get both if you want to "complete" the line. Get SDCC first as the value will go up more than the regular.

Lol, I came across Krillin because I need him for my collection. I didn't look at the other listings. I just looked at reviews.

Maybe y'all can help me with something else. Should I get the SDCC release of Goku or the regular release? I don't have a figure of Goku in his normal state. I'm new to collecting these figures. Anyone have an opinion on this?

The SDCC one is pretty pricy now, so I'd suggest getting the regular release.

Back