S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC 2011 Goku had brown eyebrows too, I think its to mimick shading.

On the SDCC SS Goku look good because they are painted in the same darker color of their hair, in the case of this new Goku is a darker color…

In reality it is a little thing that goes unnoticed with all the good things that owns that really awesome figure.

Thanks Orbital! Those Photoshops look amazing! I definitely would like to see Tamashii Frankenstein that type of Goku.

I'm curious as to how this D-Amazing got a figure "early from Bandai". My mild internet research didn't really pull up anything special about him. I suppose he has strong connections? There are bigger and more popular toy sites that would likely have larger clout with Bandai to get early copies.

At your service friend.

I think it's more likely that it was Bluefin who provided the figures.

If it was actually Bandai, hopefully they preserved that initiative to see more early reviews.

Yes, I almost didn't remember it, sometimes memory fails me :thud:, as it looked a bit odd in the neck then I did this one:

SS2SG2_zpsqiyeobos.jpg

New image and video review by D Amazing:

12070641_1643046199317486_1644690596_n.jpg

God, he looks amazing. Cant wait.:panic:

When is PC Vegeta out? December? We should be getting Awakened Goku next month, yes? I have October stuck in my head for some reason, and I can't decide if I'm forgetting something or just wrong.

Roughly, yeah. It's been like that recently. I guess PC Trunks is March too

Roughly, yeah. It's been like that recently. I guess PC Trunks is March too

December, huh? Meh.
bah_humbug_scrooge-1778.gif

EDIT: Just checked Anime Island, Vegeta is late October/November release.:yess: I'm really glad I decided to pay for him in full when I pre-ordered, now I can just sit back and wait for the figure to arrive.

does any1 think Vegeta's brother will return at some point in Super or has he already been retconned?

i bet most of yall already forgot he even existed until i made this post :lol

does any1 think Vegeta's brother will return at some point in Super or has he already been retconned?

I'm trying to give a **** about Tarble, but it's real hard. So I'm with the 99% who doesn't care if we ever see him and his "wife" again.

Yo! Son Goku and his friends return! was retconned by the first episode of Super.

Yo! Son Goku and his friends return! was retconned by the first episode of Super.

yeah I kinda figured that too, although in the Japanese version of Battle of Gods Bulma did mention him.. I wonder how Toriyama feels about it currently (even though it was complete nonsense, but it's typical Toriyama)

I'm trying to give a **** about Tarble, but it's real hard. So I'm with the 99% who doesn't care if we ever see him and his "wife" again.

Agree. He was boring and his wife wasn't even hot, come on! Been forgotten long ago. Retconned, killed, who cares about him lol

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Kinda funny. Watching this video, I realized I'll never get to level 99 in xenoverse.

Back