S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gh3.jpg
In the anime, he flashes a peace sign.

Personally I don't think Gohan giving the thumbs up as notable as Trunk's thumbs up. Peace sign more so. Even then, I can live without it tbh. Besides if they were just going to blatantly reuse the Goku mold again with little changes, is it really a surprise he didn't have anything like that? :lol

Turns out the 3d bluray edition of Ressurrection F is coming to Hong Kong. English subs confirmed.

That was when he was:

1. Still on Supreme Kais planet.
2. Still in his Kai garb.

He never once did so when in Gokus outfit or while fighting Buu. Thats my point.
Check and mate in Deano's favor! Winner!

Hah, thanks man, but im not trying to win arguments or anything here, im just trying to get folks to see some sense with the whole thumbs up thing :lol

I really dont see the obsession with it honestly! Anyway, moving on, I noticed Dragonball Heroes (what if card game in Japan) is STILL going? They have went right into the story we seen in Xenoverse, so heres hoping some of these stories actually make it into Xenoverse 2, would be amazing to essentially have an entire game based off what-ifs. These latest promos have Bardock returning, going ssj3, super 17 merging with 18 to become "super1718" or something like that, Trunks going back to dragonball, going ssj3 and Dabura returns too. Oh and Gohan goes ssj4 :lol

Back