S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FullSizeRender.jpg

c'mon Tamashii... it's so simple

I thought pimp my Freeza was going to be taller than that. He's only a smidge taller than regular Freeza. He's a lot slimmer from the looks of that pic, too.
My freeza has the exact same chip on his shin.

What's a ssj4?
lmao
I thought pimp my Freeza was going to be taller than that. He's only a smidge taller than regular Freeza. He's a lot slimmer from the looks of that pic, too.
My freeza has the exact same chip on his shin.

Yes! I know I dropped that refference before as well, lmao. Frieza by Xzibit and crew. Bts many of those cars didn't work or had other issues lol. Back when MTV at least TRIED to convince people they weren't showing crap.

And as we saw in RoF as soon as pimped frieza came out the shop it broke down.

How the **** do they make the colouring of ssgss goku and vegeta's hair so different? One is metallic and one isn't!? Wat?

yeah that's totally bogus. Vegeta looks like he was rushed too quickly and it isn't even released yet

Looking at golden frieza just makes wish that tamashii will explore a Silver Hawks line or something. CopperKid will look awesome, all of them actually.copper_kid_by_mdavidct.jpg

Speaking of Ressurrection F, how many of y'all plan to buy it on 3d bluray? Cuz i just received word that you have to get it directly from Hong Kong since both US and Japan only have it in 2d.

Nah, 3d is too gimmicky, I will stick to simple 2d, plus, need the english dub ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yeah..but ressurrection f was shown in 3d during its japanese run in theatres. And even if u watched it in 2d, some scenes were way too obviously designed for 3d. Especially a few shots involving a shark.

I bought the "special" edition that cost $54.99 on Funimation for $34.99 on Amazon. I hate 3D.

I love how Tamashii didn't even bother painting Goku's mouth for the smirking face. Totally doesn't blend in to the rest of the face or anything.

Vegeta's face looks weird in that photo

and Jaco is still kinda meh to me :/

From this angel the hair looks good:
SHF-SSG-Goku-16.jpg

From this angle it's Marge Simpson style:
SHF-SSG-Goku-20.jpg

And this with frieza's face is pretty hilarious to me:
SHF-x-Resurrection-F-081.jpg

ace1.gif

EDIT: That's I think the very first giuarts release where the standard equipped face is not the typical stern one. EDIT2: As well as open hands rather than fists. Figure is yelling "BUY ME!!!!"

Back