S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, you can always count on them to give you a pristine new box. Amazon has given me dinged up and crushed boxes before.

But, you can always count on them to give you a pristine new box. Amazon has given me dinged up and crushed boxes before.

That's true I agree but they charge extra for the brown box while Amazon does not and it's much easier to return with Amazon than BBTS.

That's true I agree but they charge extra for the brown box while Amazon does not and it's much easier to return with Amazon than BBTS.

Yeah but BBTS actually protects your items. Amazon just throws it in a box with those air bubble things. Those do not protect the box/figure during shipping plus BBTS has a low rate shipping now.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Here my rest of the Premium Color Edition proposals:
PCE%20Perfect%20Cell_zpsvvxn9av9.jpg
[/center]

Imagine if instead of just changing up the colors, they actually made him in scale too? A man can dream :(

holy crap, if PM SSJ3 Goku is like that (with changes to the hair), I will be stoked. Beyond stoked, that's beautiful. Cell is nice too.

think I said this already but I'm just hoping the PCE Cell isn't as loose as the first release, I hate that I can move the entire figure just by lightly flicking my wrist.

holy crap, if PM SSJ3 Goku is like that (with changes to the hair), I will be stoked. Beyond stoked, that's beautiful. Cell is nice too.

If we are going to be getting new PC versions of Super Saiyan 3 Goku then I feel that a new sculpt would go a long way to improving the figure. Honestly, I recently purchased the new Jacksdo head, and I feel that the way it was sculpted is much better compared to the official release. I look at the official Super Saiyan 3 on my shelf and I feel that hair is too narrow, where as the Jacksdo is much more fuller, and looks much more detailed. I would hope that they go back to the drawing board with him before re-releasing it.

think I said this already but I'm just hoping the PCE Cell isn't as loose as the first release, I hate that I can move the entire figure just by lightly flicking my wrist.
Yeah, that was awful. Same with Scouter Vegeta, seems like it was a brief thing too since SDCC Gohan had forearm joint issues.
If we are going to be getting new PC versions of Super Saiyan 3 Goku then I feel that a new sculpt would go a long way to improving the figure. Honestly, I recently purchased the new Jacksdo head, and I feel that the way it was sculpted is much better compared to the official release. I look at the official Super Saiyan 3 on my shelf and I feel that hair is too narrow, where as the Jacksdo is much more fuller, and looks much more detailed. I would hope that they go back to the drawing board with him before re-releasing it.
I dunno about sculpts, these are just straight up repaints with not much else added (outside of SSJ Vegeta's boot tips) but it'd be appreciated

course I dunno if everyone will agree...

Yeah, that was awful. Same with Scouter Vegeta, seems like it was a brief thing too since SDCC Gohan had forearm joint issues. I dunno about sculpts, these are just straight up repaints with not much else added (outside of SSJ Vegeta's boot tips) but it'd be appreciated

course I dunno if everyone will agree...

I too wouldn't mind if they redid the sculpt but they won't unfortunately. They're just repaints so it'll just be that. Vegeta's boot tips were an addition but still only a repaint so they were ok to do. For Cell they could definitely improve the joints though and could even improve the face. That was the worst part of Cell and here's their chance to fix that.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

A body mold retool is possible for Cell and Goku, just like they did golden Frieza. I thought it was the same until I saw the comparison height.

I too wouldn't mind if they redid the sculpt but they won't unfortunately. They're just repaints so it'll just be that. Vegeta's boot tips were an addition but still only a repaint so they were ok to do. For Cell they could definitely improve the joints though and could even improve the face. That was the worst part of Cell and here's their chance to fix that.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Yeah, the joints are the weakest link on those two figures. SSJ3's hair and Cell's overall joints. A repaint is still fine, especially cause at the end of the day, SSJ3's paint is just bad but you know, any fixes are great.
Would be nice if they added an extra face for ssj3 goku.
Yeah it would be, I don't even really him making that second expression as an SSJ3 :lol
A body mold retool is possible for Cell and Goku, just like they did golden Frieza. I thought it was the same until I saw the comparison height.
This is true, good point. I thought the same way, but it's interesting.

Yeah but golden freeza is a new release
These are just repaints.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Hey folks.Well im new here but ive stalking this site for a few years and never really created an account.Thought i should join in on all the fun!Ive been collecting ever since sdcc 2011 goku.These figures are really works of art and i would love to share my thoughts about them with you guys.

Hey folks.Well im new here but ive stalking this site for a few years and never really created an account.Thought i should join in on all the fun!Ive been collecting ever since sdcc 2011 goku.These figures are really works of art and i would love to share my thoughts about them with you guys.

Welcome :wave

I find it deceiving that these NY sellers calling the God Goku and Golden Frieza "NYCC" as if they were exclusive like SDCC.

Back